When CandiCame posts..

One important bit to understand Candy's style is to realize how cheap it is for him to weave those lengths: he can type faster than most of you can probably read with comprehension.

It's not how fast he types, it's the intellectual failure defined by the end product that saddens thinking people everywhere he posts.:D
 
Word spews are not typing.

I see a guy do that on a different board. Uses some kind of speech to text thing. It just spits out words, no spell check or punctuation. Makes no sense.
 
Weird thing is the registration date and post count. Despite all that, I don't recall ever seeing he/she before a few months ago.

Maybe some State time in there?
 
It's not how fast he types, it's the intellectual failure defined by the end product that saddens thinking people everywhere he posts.:D

I like to read his perspective. It is certainly different from my context (and that have value on its own right), and I do believe fairly representative, at least of his specific bubble, however big or small it is. It's at very least entertaining when he goes like, "in the really real world..." and then starts farting unicorns. However, they often flush in some really interesting data, and many of his ideals I can subscribe to at least as an observer.
 
I like to read his perspective. It is certainly different from my context (and that have value on its own right), and I do believe fairly representative, at least of his specific bubble, however big or small it is. It's at very least entertaining when he goes like, "in the really real world..." and then starts farting unicorns. However, they often flush in some really interesting data, and many of his ideals I can subscribe to at least as an observer.

Writing style aside, he's far from being stupid or uneducated.

His juvenile narcissism and derision of those who try to challenge his ideas, are what :rolleyes: me.

I was taught by my parents to respect and be grateful to my mentors or those who graciously share their knowledge. Even if I disagree with their worldview.
Candicame went as far as claiming that he knows more about law, than an actual lawyer.
 
Back
Top