What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little grumpy this morning. Didn't sleep at all! And now I have to go to work. Just passing through to hand out some :kiss:es.

mlady_france said:
A little grumpy this morning. Didn't sleep at all! And now I have to go to work. Just passing through to hand out some :kiss:es.

Morning, I haven't even gone to bed yet. :kiss:es to you too.

I am in a good mood, some sexy chick called me to say good morning.;)

moanin peeps

hope all are having a good start to the day. ITS FRIDAY!!
AND I NEVER use the nana but this is a nana call :nana:
not like im doing anything this weekend but ive held my breath all week and i cant wait to inhale!

vella_ms said:
moanin peeps

hope all are having a good start to the day. ITS FRIDAY!!
AND I NEVER use the nana but this is a nana call :nana:
not like im doing anything this weekend but ive held my breath all week and i cant wait to inhale!

Ugh. :rolleyes:

(Morning, lovely. :kiss: )

impressive said:
Ugh. :rolleyes:

(Morning, lovely. :kiss: )
morning sweetie pie.
looks like youve another project going with POD. im excited for you...lemme know how it goes?

very upset that i fell asleep during the apprentice last night... sigh...
4pm today will be wonderful!!!

All week my mood has been 5 letters BITCH, today it's just three PMS. :mad:

Friday? :confused: This Friday brings LONG days for me, but happy nana-day for you, Vella. HOWEVER, I am very excited to meet RG tomorrow. Considering my first sentance, I hope he is, too! lol :D

vella_ms said:
morning sweetie pie.
looks like youve another project going with POD. im excited for you...lemme know how it goes?

Might as well give it a shot. I'm interested in the experience of pulling an anthology together. Don't want to step on TheEarl's toes during his venture, though.

CharleyH said:

Friday? :confused: This Friday brings LONG days for me, but happy nana-day for you, Vella. HOWEVER, I am very excited to meet RG tomorrow. Considering my first sentance, I hope he is, too! lol :D
you are???/
do me a favor? give him a huge hug for me? i think thats just totally awesome.

im post pms... cant wait for ovulation!

impressive said:
Might as well give it a shot. I'm interested in the experience of pulling an anthology together. Don't want to step on TheEarl's toes during his venture, though.
im totally lost about the entire situation. i dont have the time i used to have to really get into all the threads.
im sure youre not but then again, thats my preception.

vella_ms said:
you are???/
do me a favor? give him a huge hug for me? i think thats just totally awesome.

im post pms... cant wait for ovulation!

Yes, it's our own tiny Litogether. :D It would not be wise of him to cancel now, unless he's on his death bed!!! lol. :kiss:

Planning pregancy? lol (Oh, I got ya') :D

vella_ms said:
im totally lost about the entire situation. i dont have the time i used to have to really get into all the threads.
im sure youre not but then again, thats my preception.

LOL - Hardly. I only open a few.

impressive said:

I doubt your stepping on his toes, Imp. I hear he has big feet. :devil:

CharleyH said:
Yes, it's our own tiny Litogether. :D It would not be wise of him to cancel now, unless he's on his death bed!!! lol. :kiss:

Planning pregancy? lol (Oh, I got ya') :D
thats so close to oh...i dunno...NOT FUNNY...
could only imagine the shrivelled brain damaged creatures my loins would support...think... sigorney weaver...
eeeeeeekkkkkk!

im jealous that you guys is meetin up. ofcourse, i want all the dirt. talk dirty about me ok? *grin*

vella_ms said:
thats so close to oh...i dunno...NOT FUNNY...
could only imagine the shrivelled brain damaged creatures my loins would support...think... sigorney weaver...
eeeeeeekkkkkk!

im jealous that you guys is meetin up. ofcourse, i want all the dirt. talk dirty about me ok? *grin*

As long as there are no confidentiality agreements signed. ;) Ok, Off to do some sort of work.

TGIF Vella :kiss: Bye Imp, and good morning Elivs, EL, Cealy and the rest of you.

CharleyH said:

I am, Charley. I'll just make sure I wear my Kevlar.

I was going to say my mood was kinda poor, that I was tired and grumpy. But for some reason, I'm in a much better mood all of a sudden.

vella_ms said:

Is there some other way we would talk about you vella? I mean in addition to the warm, loving and half-a-bubble-off-of-centre way we usually do?

Mornin Charley, RG, vella, imp, mmlady and EL.

Just bracing for the deluge that's coming tomorrow - breaking out the snorkel and fins. But at least it's Friday.

lil_elvis said:
Mornin Charley, RG, vella, imp, mmlady and EL.

Just bracing for the deluge that's coming tomorrow - breaking out the snorkel and fins. But at least it's Friday.
oooga
oooga
DIVE
DIVE

Hi Everyone!

Today well it's April 1st! Things are good, life is somewhat good, I still have no flippin' job! Life will continue!

At least there is no snow and its a bright sunshinning day!
C

CharleyH said:
Only a week??? Amateur. As you know my RL initials are PMS...splains a lot.

Today I am happy and cheerful and I love everyone!!!! :rose:

oh and APRIL FOOLS!!!!! :D

Abs...you nearly got me then!

EL-easily fooled *L*

*hugs and kisses to all*

I'm still snotty :(

Samandiriel said:
You?? but you seem so nice and chipper all the time.

*chuckles* as in greeny yellow mucusy stuff flowing from my nostrils.

oh now there was a pretty image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back