whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fantasy right now is to find another bi-curious or bi-sexual married/in a straight relationship guy who wants to fool around. Maybe someone as inexperienced as me who wants to explore the limits of our bi-sexuality. Someone sane, safe, discreet...maybe even someone i could pass off as a "camping buddy" or "fishing buddy" or a guy that travels to see sports...any excuse to leave the wives/girlfriend behind, someone who is all about the physical nature of sex, wants nothing more than getting off and helping another guy get off. There are guys like that out there aren't there?

I'm a city boy; but I'm sure I could learn to fish and even camp!! I'll even pitch your tent!

To feel a woman beneath me: her body writhing, wetness dripping down my chin, her inner muscles clutching my fingers. I want a moment to savor her aroma, a full hour to taste every inch of her body...the soles of her feet, the curve of her calf, the sweet flesh of her inner thigh....

I know, I know...not very much...but it's what I want right now...

wow .... pant, pant

did it suddenly get warm in here ??

purrrr

Honestly? lol to come home to a perfectly clean house- - walls painted- kitchen remodel finished and all the furniture in place...sigh...

"Two men... one to cook, and one to clean." - old joke :D

I have one man. He cooks. He cleans. If I want, he bathes me and satisfies me when I need a man, but most importantly, he does not interfere when I'm with a girl friend.

right now I have this thing with my wife cuffing me and then watch one of our movies and playing with herself not letting me touch. And also while having sex when she cums she tells me to get off of her that she is done with me.

My fantasy involves combining a few things that my g/f and I have already done with a few twists.

First some background: I work in a supervisory position at work so on the occasion when my g/f wants to take control I am all for it. She doesn’t do it often but on occasion she goes wild with the dom thing. She is into humiliation (mine), strap-ons and cumplay. She once had me jack off and drink my cum in front of her sister while I was wearing a pair of panties (she still asks if I am thirsty every time I see her). My most embarrassing situation happened when we were shopping for some lingerie, for her I thought. When the clerk mentioned a difference in sizes, my girl openly stated that they were for me to wear when she fucked my ass with her new strap-on. I am not a feminine looking guy which she says makes seeing me in lingerie all the more enjoyable.

We have also had several 3somes, both mff (bi) and mmf (straight). She finally convinced me to engage in some bi m/m oral action so she could watch. She really gets off watching us suck each other. I have tasted her friends cum when I licked it from her body many times but it really drives her wild to see us cum in each other’s mouths or the other guy’s face. All of our 3somes have always just been 3 friends having sex with each other. There has never been any “one” in charge.

My fantasy would be for her to take charge like she does. I would love for my g/f to dress me in whatever lingerie she wants and have me service her and another couple. Her making me get him hard for them, licking the ladies as he fucks them, cleaning his cum out of and off of them, watching my g/f with the guy while the other woman does my ass with a strap-on. Having to service another guy for my girlfriend in front of another woman would be embarrassing for me since it is so out of character for the “me” most people think they know, especially if the other couple was someone I know. The evening would end with me on my knees with his dick in my mouth, both ladies watching and encouraging him to cum as I suck him and then him shooting cum into my mouth and onto my face.

my fantasy right now is def. prolly a gangbang even though ill prolly never get close to being involved in one b/c i dont see the opertunity ever happening and being right timing and right group of people.

My fantasy right now is to find another bi-curious or bi-sexual married/in a straight relationship guy who wants to fool around. Maybe someone as inexperienced as me who wants to explore the limits of our bi-sexuality. Someone sane, safe, discreet...maybe even someone i could pass off as a "camping buddy" or "fishing buddy" or a guy that travels to see sports...any excuse to leave the wives/girlfriend behind, someone who is all about the physical nature of sex, wants nothing more than getting off and helping another guy get off. There are guys like that out there aren't there?

"I'm your Huckleberry"

My fantasy right now is one which I have no intention of every trying to make come true because I am not a switch, but I imagine it on occasion when masturbating:

I am a total slave to a dominant couple. The man is tall and muscular and hung like a stallion. The woman is also tall, she is slender with a beautiful behind a large soft breasts. Her pussy is haired and each morning I brush her pubic curls and trim them when necessary. Also, each morning I must accompany her into the bathroom. I kneel before her as she urinates and then lick away the tiny golden pearls of piss clinging to the dark curls of her bush. After I prepare and serve the Masters' breakfast, I am allow to eat their leftovers while kneeling on the floor on all fours, eating like a good puppy and lapping up my coffee from a bowl.

Once I have cleaned up the breakfast nook and washed the dishes, one or both the Masters often make use of my mouth. The Master will have me kneel before him, and while the Mistress whips my ass with a riding crop, he fucks my mouth and throat until he comes. If the Mistress wants me, she has me lie on the floor on my back. She straddles my head on her knees and grinds her furry pussy against my mouth while I lick her clit. Sometimes she with shift her body to force her anus against my mouth, a signal to tell me she must be rimmed. She often masturbates to an orgasm while I am tonguing her anus, usually after my tongue has reached as far inside and it can reach.

This is as far as my fantasy has gotten. I usually have masturbated to a roaring orgasm by the time I reach this far, but one day I am sure I will carry it further and I will post it.....

three-pretty-milfs-hanging-out-at-the-restaurant.jpg

w_05_party_16.jpg

11.jpg

fff and me has always been my next one ...graduate from FF M

right now...

naked, tied to the bed posts with several gentlemen plunging their cocks into my mouth and ass while a blonde haired, green eyed woman with a body that could stop traffic consumes my cock with her pussy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back