What turns you on the most?

What turns me on the most, is me and my wife having a nicely hung guy join us. We both suck him he fucks her and cums in her. Then fucks me as I eat his load from her wet used pussy. Then he cums in me and me and my wife cuddle the rest of the night. That has happened a few times but not for a long time now. But it was a major turn on.

What turns me on more than anything is the act of removing one's clothes in the presence of others. I love EIP, public nudity, exhibitionism, flashing, flaunting, all that fun stuff ... but the actual step-by-step process of stripping off clothes, either watching my wife pull a simple sundress up and off her body in the great outdoors, or seeing her taking off her clothes at the beach to sunbathe topless ... man, that gets me rock hard in no time.

I find since joining literotica, there's so much more that I've finally admitted to myself, turns me on.

The next question is, do I dare to indulge, or keep it as fantasy.
Just thinking about the mechanics of indulging - the how, where, when's - is enough to get me going. Even if it never happens.

Nothing turns me on more than a transgender woman with: a big rock-hard cock, perky breasts with sensitive nipples; and soft, puffy lips. There is a reason why they call transgender women “the best of both worlds”.

My second-biggest turn on is having a guy’s cock cumming forcefully in my mouth and me catching every drop of his jizz. Yummmm.

Nothing turns me on more than a transgender woman with: a big rock-hard cock, perky breasts with sensitive nipples; and soft, puffy lips. There is a reason why they call transgender women “the best of both worlds”.

My second-biggest turn on is having a guy’s cock cumming forcefully in my mouth and me catching every drop of his jizz. Yummmm.
Your first paragraph. Yes, indeed.

Last edited:
I get so turned on when I dress like a gurl, i tuck my cock inside my Panties til it touches my butt and stroke it making it hard while reading stories on here. I love masturbating like a girl would until I make my Panties drip with my come.. So hot and sexy 🔥💋😍

I absolutely love the way a dominant, masculine man looks at me, right before he takes control and has his way with me. Especially if I am wearing nothing but skimpy undies and he is fully dressed.

Have to be honest, I occasionally like masturbating in my lingerie on a random cam site like dirty roulette, and while most guys click right past, sometimes you get one (or more 😂) who'll blow a load on camera for you. I've sometimes got through four or five of those while edging before releasing myself .

Have to be honest, I occasionally like masturbating in my lingerie on a random cam site like dirty roulette, and while most guys click right past, sometimes you get one (or more 😂) who'll blow a load on camera for you. I've sometimes got through four or five of those while edging before releasing myself .
Nice, I hope they moan and shoot big cumloads for you.

Today, it would be to have another man come close to me, in private, and start to rub my cock through my jeans. Then he slowly kisses me and slides his tongue in my mouth while continuing to fondle me. Finally, he opens my pants and reachs into my underware to feel my naked cock aganst his hand. I know he will soon be lowring my pants nd underware to really get busy sucking my cock. and to have a woman there watching, coaching directing us to do what she says would be frosting on the cake!

Back