What Turns you on? (Fetishes)

I'm new here and I was just curious about your fetishes. Please share and post pictures if you'd like to ;)

Some of mine that I can think of is being tied/held down, rape role play, being a pet role play, and vampires :p Oh and pleasing someone seems to turn me own more than getting pleased :D
Would like to meet you

Having my balls grabbed and pulled until I relent
Having my face spit in and slapped
Being required to beg
Women's hairy sweaty armpits
Wearing women's underwear

Is getting spanked a fetish? If so, that's mine. I will often give myself a good smack and I immediately get warm and feel a tingle in my cock. Would love for my wife to spank me more.

Hearing a man beg to cum, whining and pleading then denying him and watching his pathetic cock dribble out a worthless amount of cum and him having no pleasure from it.

Exhibit A in why it's generally better to start a new thread than necromanse old ones- especially ones as old as this one.

Oh, I almost (hehe) forgot, tit trampling like the attached pic.

I'm new here and I was just curious about your fetishes. Please share and post pictures if you'd like to ;)

Some of mine that I can think of is being tied/held down, rape role play, being a pet role play, and vampires :p Oh and pleasing someone seems to turn me own more than getting pleased :D
Cupping my mouth around a beautiful clean asshole and eating farts from a dominant goddess who then punishes me by pissing into my mouth because it let a little of the gas escape my mouth.

Eating her pussy & ass until that moment she can't anymore, licking her to the edge endlessly, keeping her there until I have that body go wild & totally uncontrollable, but yet, not make her cum ..... she will, only when I want her to or I've had my full 😉

Seeing a woman with another man’s cum on her lips , on her tits and all over her pussy. That just really turns me on sooo much. I just want to lick it all off of her.

I also have bisexual fantasies. I would love to be on my knees sucking another man’s big hard cock while a woman watched and got off. I also fantasize about being on my hands and knees and being fucked by a man as a woman watches, or even better - she was just fucked by her lover and I’m on my hands and knees licking her cum filled pussy as her lover fucks my ass deep and hard making me moan in to her pussy.

Back