What triggered a fantasy for you today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Content on a website that starts with a P, ends with a B, and has ORNHU somewhere in the middle.

I woke up rock hard and had somehow gotten tangled up in the comforter so I couldn’t move. This triggered a fantasy where I am tied up and tortured, but not allowed to cum.

I dreamt I was dolled up, shy, and naked by the pool...

He walks up to me, slides his fingers down my leg and to the sparkly heels on my feet. Suddenly, he forces my thighs apart and settles between them. I'm embarrassed and try to close my legs, but he's strong and spreads me wide to his liking. His tongue wets my clit, and flashes of light spark in my vision. I'm so sensitive, my breathy mews make him growl, and I lay in helpless submission to his feasting.

I don’t blame him...WOW...

math...and coffee.
giphy.gif

The ladies paddling in front of me.
Triggered, fired.
Triggered, fired.
Probably why we took 7th out of 8.
Well worth it.;)

A salted caramel pumpkin muffin I had for breakfast. It made me fantasize about fall... cool crisp air, fallen colorful autumn leaves, bonfires, cuddling up with someone special... like your dog. :)

A salted caramel pumpkin muffin I had for breakfast. It made me fantasize about fall... cool crisp air, fallen colorful autumn leaves, bonfires, cuddling up with someone special... like your dog. :)
hahahaha, good fantasy!

Watching him this morning when he got out of the shower . . . his old man's cock still has the power to get me horny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back