What the hell…Chilly’s little spot on lit

Thanks! I have more good days than bad lately but I’m still working through things. My ex is still causing trouble and I swear he knows when I’m on a good streak cause suddenly he’s back in my life causing issues!

Hope everything is good in your world!
Most days are good. 🫂

I did once. I hope you don't. We just got you back.
Oh I’m not seeing anyone. But I am going to try to stay off social media more. I was thinking about past relationships and how being off lit could’ve changed things. Maybe it wouldn’t have changed anything…who knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh I’m not seeing anyone. But I am going to try to stay off social media more. I was thinking about past relationships and how being off lit could’ve changed things. Maybe it wouldn’t have changed anything…who knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️
My wife and I cut how much we're on social media. She has her stuff and I have lit. It changed things a bit by timing down our online time, but nothing huge changed.

Would you delete all of your social media for a stable and healthy relationship?
If we're talking about Lit, or other sites like it, possibly. Ultimately I would love to share the experience, but I know that doesn't work for everyone and not every relationship. Just be mindful of yourself and how it makes you feel. If it's adding stress, ditch it, you don't need that shit. :heart:

If we're talking about Lit, or other sites like it, possibly. Ultimately I would love to share the experience, but I know that doesn't work for everyone and not every relationship. Just be mindful of yourself and how it makes you feel. If it's adding stress, ditch it, you don't need that shit. :heart:
this is definitely more of what I was thinking. I’d like to be able to share this but it doesn’t seem to work for me. And i definitely don’t mention it to men I meet elsewhere.

Would you delete all of your social media for a stable and healthy relationship?
This is an interesting question. I cut out almost all social media years ago because it wasn’t adding anything positive to my life. I became active on the Lit boards after that and it’s still the only social media I frequent.

I wouldn’t want to quit anything I enjoyed for the sake of any relationship unless it was no longer healthy or enjoyable for me. I would hope any partner felt the same way.

I think it could be fun to share Lit with a partner though. When I first joined Lit over a decade ago, I told my partner about it and they weren’t interested 🤷‍♀️

Good question, would like to say yes if it was necessary but would hope to find an accommodation.
If my partner was demanding that then maybe there's something else not right in our relationship,
I've always written stories for here and could stop after a few hours, but the rabbit hole of the threads is more difficult 😆
For me it's probably as much about the time spent on it as much as anything else 🙃

Back