What is the naughtiest thing you've done sexually?

Hot as hell

This post is hot as hell. Wow!
I have been fairly tame but here’s my list... in chronological order...

Received oral sex on the hood of a car in an apartment parking lot one night
Had sex on a chair on the balcony of a Parisian hotel, overlooking a very busy street
Had a girl give me head in a nightclub bathroom (standing up)
Had sex on the beach in the dunes very near an outdoor restaurant
Fooled around with a very beautiful American Indian girl 20 years younger (who never asked my age) only about a month ago in a hotel in Seacaucus
Have been having an online affair with a married man I used to date 25 years ago (I am married too)
Joined Literotica and have been obsessed with it for three days now... lol
I think that’s it...
:rose::kiss:

Had sex on a chair on the balcony of a Parisian hotel, overlooking a very busy street
Fooled around with a very beautiful American Indian girl 20 years younger (who never asked my age) only about a month ago in a hotel in Seacaucus
Have been having an online affair with a married man I used to date 25 years ago (I am married too)
I think that’s it...

Not bad for someone who has been "fairly tame". :D

I think that’s it...
I agree, nice list.

I think that’s it...

My, my! Such a naughty lil’ thang! I need to get to know you!!!

(Sitting here chuckling at the Lit Guru’s circling the virgin Lit chick)

Who will take her first??

(Grabs popcorn!)

:devil: :D

Let my gf in college give me a bj less than an hour after having had anal with her roommate and not having cleaned up

New York rendezvous

I met a woman online playing regular words game, we chatted alot and the friendship became very flirtatious, she lives on the other side of the globe down under. She has a scheduled work trip to NYC only a 2 hours drive from me. So we schedule to meet up, only having 3 hours on my day off, we just go to her hotel and fuck. It was so amazing, I take a sick day off from work 5 days later too see her again with more amazing sex. I had no alibi the second time and could have been easily caught by my wife. That was many years ago and certainly dodged a bullet. We still chat on line.

A few years back I had anal sex with my girlfriend at the time, finishing with a load deep in her ass. About an hour later the girl I was cheating with gave me a blowjob. She said I tasted different but continued till I came.

Not sure of naughtiest, been many, but most memorable was a blowjob in the center tube of the Lincoln Tunnel in stop and go, two way traffic (started, anyway)

I once had sex in the middle of the road, because we didn't want to wake up her housemates... flawless logic! :D Hot though.

naughtiest thing

My boy friend left me at a concert to help a friend fix his car and when he did not come back, I caught a ride home with his older brother and his friend. I was mad at my BF so when asked by his brother to join he and his friend for a beer I said yes and then ended up having a threesome with them.

Fucked my now ex-girlfriend's sister in the parking lot of a church during service. Went to ex's house after and had her blow me before fucking her too. P.S. this was revenge for finding out she cheated on me while I was in boot camp.

Fun back in college

Two particular experiences come to mind, both from my college days.

First was a torrid make-up session in the common room of the dorm after we finished cleaning up after a party. Began with a hug and a kiss after the room was adequately cleaned, then she undid my jeans and sucked me off. I then sat her on a nearby couch, lifted her skirt and licked her to a massive orgasm, then fucked the hell out of her on the couch. Fell asleep on that couch and woke to a startle when someone turned the lights on!

Other was when a friend of mine and I were doing a pair of roommates. I was with one in the top bunk, my buddy and the other girl in the lower. Had cum once in my girl, beginning a second go when the other chick shouted "SWITCH!", and we did! The other whispered that if I did not want sloppy seconds, her ass was available. It was a great night!

Screwed (multiple times and admittedly somewhat on the stealthy side) behind a bulkhead door on a USN carrier while on deployment.

I let random strangers on the internet determine how long I'd be locked in Chastity. Gave them a randomly set code on a lockbox, put the keys inside, and locked a chastity cage on my cock.

An older FB had been out of town and asked me if I would skip work and take her to the river. Being a beach guy I had never gone swimming in the river near her house but knowing I may get laid when we got back to her house I was game. We had been swimming for about thirty minutes when our chat turned to sex while I was holding her close with my hands on her asscheeks inside her bottoms. She pulled my shorts down and mounted me right there in the river with people just yards away from us. Our fucking lasted through several orgasms for her and two for me without puking out of her. Having sex with my older widow friend in the river at a busy park was the naughtiest I have been.

I retract the nasty comment I made here earlier. What you describe above, Mark, sounded to me like a bit of naughtiness, but coupled with a lot of simply horny and pure lust. I "felt with you", when I read your re-telling it to all of us.

Back