What is CHYOO?

By the way, it's interactive. You do not have to put your name in to start the story.;)

It's the interactive story part of Literotica so you're automatically a member. The format is the same as 'Choose Your Own Adventure' books. Most stories can be personalised. You can also add a chapter to other people's stories.
I've bumped 2 threads on the Chyoo general board which probably explain the concept better than I can.
P.S. Having seen your profile, you might like reading my office story. Follow the link below.

Last edited:
It's the interactive story part of Literotica so you're automatically a member. The format is the same as 'Choose Your Own Adventure' books. Most stories can be personalised. You can also add a chapter to other people's stories.
I've bumped 2 threads on the Chyoo general board which probably explain the concept better than I can.
P.S. Having seen your profile, you might like reading my office story. Follow the link below.
Thanks...

Honestly, it's good in premise, but is rarely executed well. Most stories get sidetracked, options that just don't go anywhere, and major grammatical errors throughout

Back