What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gift that keeps on giving!

Hey dumbshits, look here.

The Energy Policy Act of 2005 is behind all this. Which party controlled the Presidency, Senate, and House in 2005?

Then it was strengthened with Executive Order 13423 in 2007. Which party controlled the presidency in 2007?

This is just another case of Republicans blaming Democrats for their own ideas. Just like the Republican idea of health insurance mandates. Just like the Republican idea of cap and trade. The incoherent hypocrisy of the Republican party is truly amazing.

A bad idea that the Democrats refused to change when given the opportunity, instead they sought to expand it along civilian lines...

:D :D :D

Speaking of change, Obama took an oath to uphold the Constitution but maintained he wanted to fundamentally change the country. So the question is how can he support and defend the nation and the Constitution when he obviously has no love for either as they stood when he took the oath? zhe spends his time plotting ways to circumvent the Constitution.

Yep. He hates the charter of negative liberties.

But lying? At this rate, beginning with his book, which seems to be 1/32nd Cherokee, and continuing with his proclivity to lie as waffle and change positions based upon the moment's needs, it comes as no great surprise.

What's even more amazing, is at this point, his supporters know he is lying, but defend him with every nastiness possible. They no longer even try to be polite, respectful, or erudite.

The gift that keeps on giving!

A bad idea that the Democrats refused to change when given the opportunity, instead they sought to expand it along civilian lines...

:D :D :D

There you go again, blaming liberals for conservative policy.

To do otherwise would involve AJ taking some personal responsibility for positions he supports, and we all know that there's not a chance in hell of THAT happening.

Gee, I guess we'll never know since you have your opinion and you're going to stick to it no matter what despite any fact.

DEFLECT DEFLECT!!!

Is Obamacare bad for the economy or not? And if it is, why don't the markets think so?

No, I think you are being purposely stupid in order to avoid a reality easily observed.

What becomes clear and transparent is that Liberals have no independent ideas because every time something blows up in their face they scream that it was the same Conservative idea that they railed against and then put into practice with a layer of partisan spin. If we're going to engage in the "failed policies of the past," we should at least employ the actual architects to manage them instead of the people who adopt them second-hand.

So, I'm not blaming liberals for conservative policy, I'm charging them with having NO policy of your own other than screaming hypocrisy (or, well he did it first!), which is hysterically funny in the light of your adoption of that which you so decried...

Let's start with Day One stuff.*

Gitmo was a WRONG Conservative idea!

We're going to close it by the end of this year...

* You can keep the Skoal™ baby...
obama-wide-grin80.jpg

No, I think you are being purposely stupid in order to avoid a reality easily observed.

What becomes clear and transparent is that Liberals have no independent ideas because every time something blows up in their face they scream that it was the same Conservative idea that they railed against and then put into practice with a layer of partisan spin. If we're going to engage in the "failed policies of the past," we should at least employ the actual architects to manage them instead of the people who adopt them second-hand.

So, I'm not blaming liberals for conservative policy, I'm charging them with having NO policy of your own other than screaming hypocrisy (or, well he did it first!), which is hysterically funny in the light of your adoption of that which you so decried...

Oh so it's a BAD thing when liberals uphold Conservative policy? :confused: And by the way, you have NOT been bitching about liberals having no ideas. Quite the opposite.

I guess continuing the Bush tax cuts would be a bad thing too?

Still winning!

Oh so it's a BAD thing when liberals uphold Conservative policy? :confused:

It is when they say, continually, that all our problems are the result of failed conservative policy, then cry havoc, let slip their hate and run around screaming hypocrisy because the Conservatives will not support them because they are using the conservative ideas that they claim are the bane of the economy...

Now, if you have something newer and more improved than Capitalism, employ it embrace it and take your lumps (metaphorically) like a man. But this childish shit of saying everything you do that is less than a success was the same thing you used to fucking hate, well, it smells like, what's that word...

The one you always hurl at us...

Um...,

... it's coming to me...

uh, uh, uh, rhymes with Crissy...

Oh yeah...

HYPOCRISY!!!

It is when they say, continually, that all our problems are the result of failed conservative policy, then cry havoc, let slip their hate and run around screaming hypocrisy because the Conservatives will not support them because they are using the conservative ideas that they claim are the bane of the economy...

Now, if you have something newer and more improved than Capitalism, employ it embrace it and take your lumps (metaphorically) like a man. But this childish shit of saying everything you do that is less than a success was the same thing you used to fucking hate, well, it smells like, what's that word...

Oh so, liberals want to ditch capitalism now.

You're resorting to so many levels of dumbfuckery to avoid answering the question. Every post you make is just another layer of distortion to avoid being accountable for your own beliefs. It's makin' meh dizzy.

Oh so, liberals want to ditch capitalism now.

You're resorting to so many levels of dumbfuckery to avoid answering the question. Every post you make is just another layer of distortion to avoid being accountable for your own beliefs. It's makin' meh dizzy.

You have to grind him down.

It took me eight days to get him to answer which middle-class entitlements he felt were excessive.

His final answer? Fucking Pell Grants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back