What does this status mean?

DeusSexErotica

A simple man/dragon
I published my story a few days ago and I understand it takes some time to publish. For a couple of days it sat in pending and said Status: Pending.

Now, two weird things:

1) The story has converted from an uploaded docx to actually populating the editing field (I didn’t do this).
2) And the status is now just blank:B3014A81-7995-4CD1-9460-00A666AD4A10.jpeg

My suspicion is that the story is somehow in drafts mode, but I’m not sure why, and I’m reluctant to hit the preview/publish button and start the waiting clock over again.

Any suggestions?

When a story is in Pending, if you click on it, it'll bring this up. Don't make any changes and don't click the buttons at the bottom of the form.

When it's in Pending, it's in the queue. You'll know it's been processed when it changes to New and shows tomorrow's date (the next day of whenever it's processed). The New stories start posting around Midnight Eastern time, and can take a couple hours.

When a story is in Pending, if you click on it, it'll bring this up. Don't make any changes and don't click the buttons at the bottom of the form.

When it's in Pending, it's in the queue. You'll know it's been processed when it changes to New and shows tomorrow's date (the next day of whenever it's processed). The New stories start posting around Midnight Eastern time, and can take a couple hours.
Awesome, thanks! And it’s up https://literotica.com/s/the-empty-lover-ch-01

Back