What does BTB and RAAC mean?

Alex_Ho

Virgin
OK, dumb question here---I've read a number or stories where the author indicates it is a BTB or RAAC story. At the risk of sounding a bit dense, what are those acronyms for? I've looked around this site and couldn't find a definition anywhere. Anyone?

OK, dumb question here---I've read a number or stories where the author indicates it is a BTB or RAAC story. At the risk of sounding a bit dense, what are those acronyms for? I've looked around this site and couldn't find a definition anywhere. Anyone?

I think the terms are only relevant to the Loving Wives category. BTB means "Burn the Bitch" and RAAC means "Reconciliation At All Cost."

BTB is burn the bitch which also stands for scorned pathetic little men clapping and cheering as a woman is tortured and raped in a fictional story.

They do this while sitting in their mother's basement in their shit, piss and cum stained underwear and trying to get their three inch dick to twitch.

The BTB crowd is the lowest form of life here by far. Reader and author.

RAAC is for a sort of hopeless romantic.l On their own, a far better class of reader and story, but the aforementioned 'men' spend all day flaming those stories too.

Its the worlds fault they're pathetic, jobless, spineless and will never get laid other than something rubber or inflatable.

Some day it hopefully will be figured out this crowd is bringing this site down big time.

BTB is burn the bitch which also stands for scorned pathetic little men clapping and cheering as a woman is tortured and raped in a fictional story.

They do this while sitting in their mother's basement in their shit, piss and cum stained underwear and trying to get their three inch dick to twitch.

RAAC is for a sort of hopeless romantic.l On their own, a far better class of reader and story, but the aforementioned 'men' spend all day flaming those stories too.

Its the worlds fault they're pathetic, jobless, spineless and will never get laid other than something rubber or inflatable.

Some day it hopefully will be figured out this crowd is bringing this site down big time.

LC, quit beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel :p

It could equally be said that the RAAC crowd cheer the pathetic and spineless.
They celebrate the cheated upon becoming a doormat for the unrepentant cheater.

The costs in At All Costs seem to only be borne by the cheated upon member of the relationship.

Do all cheaters deserve to be burned?
No.

Do all cheaters deserve reconciliation at no cost to them?
No.

LC, quit beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel :p
are you and MHB or some guy that feels sorry for women who cheat? MHB=Man hating bitch. I only hate one bitch and respect most females as my mother was one and I was raised to respect women.

Usually, the LW crowd thinks of BTB as a good thing and RAAC as something to be avoided - almost opposites of each other.

When writing about New York, I have to be careful about distinguishing CCNY from CUNY. Those are two of many acronyms used in the city.

Thanks for asking this. Someone posted "BTB" on one of my stories.
I had no idea. Thought he was chastising me for poor writing and saying "Back to Basics".

I will not be burning the bitch. Worship, for sure.

I've learned that BTB stands for Burn The Bitch. I'm also wondering what RAAC means. I'm going to take a stab at it and say that it might mean Reconcile At All Costs, but what do I know?

so if it is figured out? then what?

There's something very upsetting about only finding out that a thread has been necroed because you get to an Ogg comment and have a moment of discombobulation. Darn it.

There's something very upsetting about only finding out that a thread has been necroed because you get to an Ogg comment and have a moment of discombobulation. Darn it.

That was exactly my reaction. Unsettling. This thread was started before I joined the forum. The other thing I noticed is that Lovecraft was no more shy about expressing his opinion on the subject then than he is now.

That was exactly my reaction. Unsettling. This thread was started before I joined the forum. The other thing I noticed is that Lovecraft was no more shy about expressing his opinion on the subject then than he is now.
Oh yeah, that's nothing new, lol. There used to be more threads about LW back then.

Been a while since I've seen NotWise, Hadley, or Zeb.

Back