What do you do online?

koalabear said:
I post here and also try to find out what cyber sex is........but no one seems to know........................


:cool:

I think cyber sex is one of those internet hoaxes we're always hearing about. :p

(((((((Estevie))))))) Good to see ya!!
 
Post on Lit
Cybersex
Flirt
Occasionally play online games
Email friends
Occasionally shop for adult toys for WC and me
Meet wonderful interesting new people
Check out the AP releases at www.drudgereport.com

Oh, and anyone that thinks cybersex is a hoax....its the wettest hoax I have ever been apart of LOL.

I do prefer real sex 1st (but hope its like riding a bike--or a horse as it has been far too long), phone sex would come next as I like to have both hands free to take care of things, but cybersex is definitely acceptable. Its actually a good way for foreplay to phone sex.
 
Oh my luv2tvl69!!!

luv2tvl69 said:
Post on Lit
Cybersex
Flirt
Occasionally play online games
Email friends
Occasionally shop for adult toys for WC and me
Meet wonderful interesting new people
Check out the AP releases at www.drudgereport.com

Oh, and anyone that thinks cybersex is a hoax....its the wettest hoax I have ever been apart of LOL.

I do prefer real sex 1st (but hope its like riding a bike--or a horse as it has been far too long), phone sex would come next as I like to have both hands free to take care of things, but cybersex is definitely acceptable. Its actually a good way for foreplay to phone sex.

I loved your other av', but this one gives me very naughty ideas. Hmmmmm??? I like it *muah*

kgboot
 
I basically just

* email
* chat with my man :)
* go into research sites
* look up words i don't know
* and just browse some photo places.


pretty simple I am :rolleyes:
 
kgboot

Well darling, I am glad you like it and that you have maughty ideas. Care to do something about it? You know how yummy I think you are.

I would certainly like to see you pick out an avatar. I will send you some that I think would be very fitting for you (I just like to send you sexy and dirty pix...LOL )
 
Re: kgboot

luv2tvl69 said:
Well darling, I am glad you like it and that you have maughty ideas. Care to do something about it? You know how yummy I think you are.

I would certainly like to see you pick out an avatar. I will send you some that I think would be very fitting for you (I just like to send you sexy and dirty pix...LOL )

Hmmmm???? luv2tvl69 Do you have something in mind?? ( You Naughty Sexy Gal you.;) Methinks that you are trying to Seduce "THE TEASE". I rather enjoy that ) How nice, you know, I am not sure of what my av should be? I can always use some help with finding one. Will you also help me post it. *wink*


Hug and Kiss,

kgboot
 
kgboot

You know I always have seduction in mind where you are concerned.

I will of course help you find and post an av. It must be befitting of your sexy, erotic self of course. I will search for just the perfect ones and let you check them out.

Maybe we can do this over some champagne, naked in a nice hot tub after your hard day ref'g all those kids.....mmmm, oh sorry, got off on a tangent here, see what kind of naughty thoughts you bring out in me ;) :p
 
You ALWAYS know how to get to me Darlin'

luv2tvl69 said:
You know I always have seduction in mind where you are concerned.

I will of course help you find and post an av. It must be befitting of your sexy, erotic self of course. I will search for just the perfect ones and let you check them out.

Maybe we can do this over some champagne, naked in a nice hot tub after your hard day ref'g all those kids.....mmmm, oh sorry, got off on a tangent here, see what kind of naughty thoughts you bring out in me ;) :p

You must have known what kind of day I had today. I was only supposed to ref' 2 games today. I ended up ref'ing 3. Not that I was complaining. I love to be out there on the field with the little guys. It's just tiring. Lying naked in a hot tub with you with a can whipped cream and strawberries on hand sounds devine. Hmmm?? Champagne will be nice. The more bubbly the better. Now if you add the massage that only you know how to give?? I'm there!!!! No clothes at all!!! ;)

kgboot
 
What you mean ... what do I do beside's Download Porn?

In these last two weeks I've downloaded more porn than I have in the past two years LOL. But hell it's so much fun isn't it LOL.

I talk through IM's, Email, check out a few places and talk some more.

I used to do more, but now I leave everything closed while I talk to a wonderful friend.
 
kgboot

I am always ready and willing to give you a massage at the end of a hard...day. And the whipped cream and strawberries--YOU NAKED....YUM, lets go.

You must know even without the hottub I am already wet.
 
luv2tvl69 You are right Hon', Let's GO!!

luv2tvl69 said:
I am always ready and willing to give you a massage at the end of a hard...day. And the whipped cream and strawberries--YOU NAKED....YUM, lets go.

You must know even without the hottub I am already wet.

I've just got to stop hijacking threads. My lit manners are just terrible. I apologize.

*Leaving thread with luv2tvl69. Exit.......stage left. With her in my arms EVEN!!!* lol -Ode to Snagglepuss-

kgboot
 
I am multitalented when online :)

I write, post on Lit board, research for writing, ICQ and MSN and have my email page open to check for email from mysister who emails me frequently from work.
I also (when not writing) play games at pogo, research natureopathic/homeopathic remedies for my son who is sick with a low immune system , also find fun educational stuff for my kids to do online. Send heaps of ecards. Learn about new technology and the list goes on and on. I love the net. Hubby even made a really yummy carrot cake today a recipe from the net.

Now has anybody seen KGBoot? He promised me he would be here? He went where with who? :D
 
Hey Bubble *huggggggggs*

Let's see, what do I do...
-check email
-anwer email
-write
-download music (gotta love my new cable connection)
-IM
-IM
-IM
-post here on occasion
 
What do I do?

I usually

  • check mail
  • read lit boards
  • look up maps (when I need to)
  • have Morpheus running in the background
  • general surf to any of the "date" sites I have accounts with.

And still manage to keep my connection for a good five hours a night!
 
lol It's hard to see me now!!

debbiexxx said:
I am multitalented when online :)

I write, post on Lit board, research for writing, ICQ and MSN and have my email page open to check for email from mysister who emails me frequently from work.
I also (when not writing) play games at pogo, research natureopathic/homeopathic remedies for my son who is sick with a low immune system , also find fun educational stuff for my kids to do online. Send heaps of ecards. Learn about new technology and the list goes on and on. I love the net. Hubby even made a really yummy carrot cake today a recipe from the net.

Now has anybody seen KGBoot? He promised me he would be here? He went where with who? :D

I'm in "THE FLY" mode right now. So I'm just buzzing around and dropping in on all types of threads. In search of the elusive Debbiexxx ta ta's. SHHH!! She may be looking for me.;)



kgboot
BZZZZ!!
 
Back
Top