What color is your underwear?

Slick, I am the type of girl to wear matching bra and panties...I don't know why, but I must...I guess it's a sickness.... :eek:

with that in mind:

Beige push up bra and beige lace tanga... ;)

Honey123 said:
Slick, I am the type of girl to wear matching bra and panties...I don't know why, but I must...I guess it's a sickness.... :eek:

with that in mind:

Beige push up bra and beige lace tanga... ;)

Its not a sickness. I've always admired a woman who does that, almost as if she is dressing that way to be seen that way, even if she is not.

I've taken to color coordinating in case I am undressed of late, so my dark blue boxers match my dark blue golf shirt.

Salvor-Hardon said:
Its not a sickness. I've always admired a woman who does that, almost as if she is dressing that way to be seen that way, even if she is not.

I've taken to color coordinating in case I am undressed of late, so my dark blue boxers match my dark blue golf shirt.

My thoughts were always of, "What if I am in an accident and they have to remove my clothes??"

Honey123 said:
My thoughts were always of, "What if I am in an accident and they have to remove my clothes??"

you're definitely not the only one with that on the brain when they dress...I assure you!

I have a collection of matching panty and bra sets...and I must have multiples in the same colour...so I can mix and match any red bra with any red panty...and so on for the other colours. And in summer time if I wear a cami top...my bra and panties absolutely MUST match the cami top. I blame my mother for me being this way...but she just laughed at me when I said that and told me that she must have done her job right then. :rolleyes: :D

Right now I actually have none on...I'm still in my jammies...but hey...at least that matches too :D

NymphGoddess said:
you're definitely not the only one with that on the brain when they dress...I assure you!

I have a collection of matching panty and bra sets...and I must have multiples in the same colour...so I can mix and match any red bra with any red panty...and so on for the other colours. And in summer time if I wear a cami top...my bra and panties absolutely MUST match the cami top. I blame my mother for me being this way...but she just laughed at me when I said that and told me that she must have done her job right then. :rolleyes: :D

Right now I actually have none on...I'm still in my jammies...but hey...at least that matches too :D

I do that too....I just recently did spring cleaning and found that I have 73 pairs of panties (which include thongs, v-strings, g-strings, bikinis, tangas, etc) and 20 bras

I think this is the first thread that I ever started that went over 1000 posts! :nana:

Ahem... getting back on track:

Black

cheerful_deviant said:
I think this is the first thread that I ever started that went over 1000 posts! :nana:

Ahem... getting back on track:

Black

Congratulations :)

And pink, frilly.

Black with a white hip band because I'm just wearing a t-shirt and I don't like sticking to my desk chair....

Honey123 said:

I think about that sometimes...to which end, I recently took out all my panties that had developed mysterious gaps in the seams and mended them.

My mother told me that I should take a swimsuit wherever I traveled, even if it was during the winter, because one never knew when one might have a chance to swim in someone's heated pool, and I think that is better advice.

The only time I forgot this, we ended up staying in a hotel that had a heated pool and spa, and I had to go out and buy a swimsuit.

These:
2098_l.jpg

SophiaY said:

Lovely :0

Mine are blue today. A kinda strange color blue. They were a very light pink when I got them, but someone didn't notice they were still insdie a new pair of jeans and so they ended up a kinda blue :)

Back