What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop in the Name of Love

The Supremes

Hey, A. How's it going?

Good, we came to the back room and are listening to music on the radio, red dog was a little nervous with the neighbors fireworks, but she's calm now.

How are you doing?

Good, we came to the back room and are listening to music on the radio, red dog was a little nervous with the neighbors fireworks, but she's calm now.

How are you doing?

I'm still awake. I poured myself a cosmo. I'm nursing it. Early for fireworks, isn't it? I'll probably here some around here in another 40 minutes or so. The people around the corner always set some off.

Do you know about Pandora radio on the internet?

I'm still awake. I poured myself a cosmo. I'm nursing it. Early for fireworks, isn't it? I'll probably here some around here in another 40 minutes or so. The people around the corner always set some off.

Do you know about Pandora radio on the internet?

Fire works been going off since 5 pm and are really rockin out there. No I dont now it.

Fire works been going off since 5 pm and are really rockin out there. No I dont now it.

I think it's called Pandora.com. You go in and pick out your favorite type of music and it just plays in the background of your pc. I picked out 60's, but you can do 70's or 80's.;) Or, you can pick out your favorite artist (not your kind of art:rolleyes:) Try it out.

I think it's called Pandora.com. You go in and pick out your favorite type of music and it just plays in the background of your pc. I picked out 60's, but you can do 70's or 80's.;) Or, you can pick out your favorite artist (not your kind of art:rolleyes:) Try it out.

I always listen to the Universities underground station. but thanks! I may check it out later

Jurassic Time Machine: Out of Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back