What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ac-dc

Classic rock.

Since you asked.

Hey Lit10, hoping your story is faring well. Mine are in the dirt. Ah well, never intended to win. Just to "expose" myself, love doing that, lol. And it's legal here.

Nothing like "hanging in the wind" to incite the women... if I only had more, lol.

Classic rock.

Since you asked.

Hey Lit10, hoping your story is faring well. Mine are in the dirt. Ah well, never intended to win. Just to "expose" myself, love doing that, lol. And it's legal here.

Nothing like "hanging in the wind" to incite the women... if I only had more, lol.

More what?:confused::D

Dreams

Van Halen

Hey Asylum, Di, Babs and HZ. Glad to see you are still around Slave! Welcome to the party everybody

Classic rock.

Since you asked.

Hey Asylum - I'm sitting out of the main ranks with a 4.00 and a 4.27 - but it has been a blast!

LMAO! Evening Sin...
I wonder if he will laugh, too. Maybe not if he's looking for more.:eek:

Nice to meet you Slave.

Hi again, Babs. :)

Di, did I already say hi, or did I already miss one the hi-yahs? I'm such a ditz sometimes. No, matter. I'm seeing it now, so hi to you, too. But, I've fucked up the quote thingy along the way. Gees!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back