What are you drinking? // 🍵🧋The Virgin (non-alcoholic) Edition 🧃☕

_valkyrie_

| ᎶᏒᏗ́ ᏒᏬ́ᏁᎴᏗ |
There is already a Happy Hour thread for drinks, where non-alcoholic beverages are seemingly frowned upon.
Not to cause any rift, as both threads can coexist, here is the teetotaller version.

Whether plain water, coffee, tea, smoothie or mocktail, tell us what you lastly drank or are currently drinking.

For my nightcap, I am drinking linden tea with homemade rosehip syrup.

Thanks. I meant to do this a long time ago for all the dumb cunts who dont understand the definition of fucking ‘Happy Hour.’ This seems to be a great spot to share your water or tea or soda or whatever dumb bullshit gets you off. As you were.

For some reason, this thread brings a mocktail version of one of these to mind. Some occasions just seem to befit replacing cordial with a non-alcoholic punch.

This post looks ridiculous if taken literally. 😄

Last edited:
Thanks. I meant to do this a long time ago for all the dumb cunts who dont understand the definition of fucking ‘Happy Hour.’ This seems to be a great spot to share your water or tea or soda or whatever dumb bullshit gets you off. As you were.
Really?! You really had to be this extra? You’re better than this.

I’m enjoying lemonade with lots of ice and fresh raspberries.

For some reason, this thread brings a mocktail version of one of these to mind. Some occasions just seem to befit replacing cordial with a non-alcoholic punch.
Ugh. Just the Jones soda :heart: I can't remember the last time I had one. Those are so good.

In hopes to combat insomnia, a very late hibiscus and cardamom latte.

Back