What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eating a late lunch as I have finally completed my day. Maybe now I can snuggle in to write. I have a post to finish for Fr33k and five responses to sculpt.

LT: I am supposed to be writing an owed post that I wrote most of last night. Instead, I have been preoccuppied with penis puns for the past hour. I love you all, but you distract me to no end.

Squeezes tight

Gives her a look, then a grin

Don't make me give you a close up view of my sac!

squirms and wriggles...not to get away of course...just because it feels good

How're you feeling, Handsome?

ETA : Please, no more sac filled views

squirms and wriggles...not to get away of course...just because it feels good

How're you feeling, Handsome?

ETA : Please, no more sac filled views

Worn out. Didn't sleep well last night, but to be honest I am in a great fucking mood. I shouldn't be I have waaaaay to much shit to do before I leave but god damn I am just in a good mood today.

Pulls her tighter as she squirms and fidgets. Kissing her forehead

Worn out. Didn't sleep well last night, but to be honest I am in a great fucking mood. I shouldn't be I have waaaaay to much shit to do before I leave but god damn I am just in a good mood today.

Pulls her tighter as she squirms and fidgets. Kissing her forehead

Good moods are always great. Great moods are fucking fantastic. ;)

stops her 'struggles' and concentrates on huggles instead

ETA? Estimated Time of Arrival?

Edited to add :rose:

Good moods are always great. Great moods are fucking fantastic. ;)

stops her 'struggles' and concentrates on huggles instead

Edited to add :rose:

Hugs and cuddles, giving a bit of a yawn.

:heart:

I wasn't calling you disgusting.. I'm just sort of penised out.
Huzzah for not being straight!

But you're fabulous darlin!

I know doll face. I was just fucking around with you. Tis love and you know it.

I am home. I just finished wrapping the first batch of Christmas prezzies and am now reading owed threads and debating responses while texting DJ and trying to figure out when I should sleep as I work over night tomorrow night and am exhausted, right now.

I am home. I just finished wrapping the first batch of Christmas prezzies and am now reading owed threads and debating responses while texting DJ and trying to figure out when I should sleep as I work over night tomorrow night and am exhausted, right now.

Nap now, right now... then nap tomorrow.

Wanders over to drape himself over Luna like a warm fuzzy man blanket

Hello darling. :kiss:

Too tired to nap, Twin.

And my head and belly are ridiculous...

Is warmed by Daddy blanket

Hello, sweetness, how are you?

Kisses nose and jaw, and chin

Tired, but very good right now. Am going to go lay down in a moment. So I will just lay here and keep you warm. OK?

Kisses nose and jaw, and chin

Tired, but very good right now. Am going to go lay down in a moment. So I will just lay here and keep you warm. OK?

gives a whimper sigh and a slow nod

Will just use you to keep me warm then...as I much prefer that you sleep when you are tired.

nods

blows kisses to a gorgeous witchling

Sleep sweet, pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back