What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sweets, I've been playing for the last four years and only took a break between Cata and the Pandaria.

I like pandaria so far, the new talent system might shock you but it does work quite well. And the pandarian story is quite in depth with alot of history and lore

I am doing the only thing I do best besides being a selfish, spoiled, mean (among other things) asshole. Cheers!

I like pandaria so far, the new talent system might shock you but it does work quite well. And the pandarian story is quite in depth with alot of history and lore

I worked in the Beta Test Realm and logged just long enough to do all my talents with each of my characters when Pandaria finally went live. I started a Panda as well. Just can't seem to get up the enthusiasm to log. One of the things I fell in love with about the game, was the history and lore.

I worked in the Beta Test Realm and logged just long enough to do all my talents with each of my characters when Pandaria finally went live. I started a Panda as well. Just can't seem to get up the enthusiasm to log. One of the things I fell in love with about the game, was the history and lore.

The lore is great even though they had to do a lot of ret-conning. There is a faction in MOP called lorewalkers and to get rep with them you fly around the whole continent clicking on lore objects that tell a big story about the history. Also the new monk class is quite fun to play cause pandas look cute

The lore is great even though they had to do a lot of ret-conning. There is a faction in MOP called lorewalkers and to get rep with them you fly around the whole continent clicking on lore objects that tell a big story about the history. Also the new monk class is quite fun to play cause pandas look cute

I started a monk panda out of curiosity but I really need to work with him. My main is a hunter though.

Having a REAL wake up call...I just wish I could get a second, or third, chance to show that what I say is TRUE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back