What are you CRAVING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good fuck. Seriously, I know everyone here wants that but I am really in need.

i crave intimacy. affection; the kind that is nurtured with recognition of worth and patience.

i crave intimacy in the simplest of terms. hands held. looks exchanged. the pads of his fingers dancing slowly over the thin flesh of my wrist.

i crave intimacy on an emotional level. the desire to reach out to another soul and connect with them without limitations, because that is a delightful bond.

Since I can't even begin to imagine when the next time I will have a date, let alone sex, I'd settle for a night off work and the energy to clean my apartment for the company coming on Friday :(

Very gentle and patient foreplay, working up oh so slowly to a crescendo of sexual fervor. I want to start with a lot of kissing and hugging, touching one another all over and gazing into one another's eyes... and to gradually proceed from there into mutual sexual worship.

tumblr_mcttn0aEBp1qkf588o1_500_large.jpg

A lazy day sitting on a comfy couch watching a good movie naked. her head laying on my lap softly and lazily licking sucking kissing my cock. just to fondle it and watch it grow for her.

A long run after I wussed out this morning because it was pissing down with rain. The guilt has set in.

Just once more to feel that hot glove grip my cock as it slowly slides a deepness down, my nails skin-scratching that full-bodied black butt.

A long run after I wussed out this morning because it was pissing down with rain. The guilt has set in.

My theory is that guilt removes any possible positive benefit from exercise. I prefer "sexercise," shared with an equally horny devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back