Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yikes! I hate the heat. I have two fans and my A/C blasting right now. Good luck!Feel free to hit me up. It is hot and muggy in at home. I will be sitting at my desk most of the day it seems.
The heat is ok overall, the humidity is what is getting to me. Sweating outside for no reason and then..the mosquitos.Yikes! I hate the heat. I have two fans and my A/C blasting right now. Good luck!
My experience has been mixed. I have been around for a bit now. In the past I have had alot more positive interactions but lately there seems to be more catfishing.Nah, don't start a new thread.
Using the same one gives credence to how long you've been here.
How has your experience on lit been?
Interesting you say this. Tell us more? (unless you'd rather PM that).My experience has been mixed. I have been around for a bit now. In the past I have had alot more positive interactions but lately there seems to be more catfishing.
A mixture, of course. I have also been here as long, though I've also been away for gaps of time.I am still looking of course.
What about you? Good or bad on here?
No worries, it would appear I missed your reply too haha.(Sorry for the latest of this reply, I missed your post somehow)
Well I cant PM you..seems you dont accept messages. lolInteresting you say this. Tell us more? (unless you'd rather PM that).
A mixture, of course. I have also been here as long, though I've also been away for gaps of time.
No worries, it would appear I missed your reply too haha.