WFH connection..

Rainy day in NY, still looking for the ideal lady friend. Feel free to say hi if anything.
 
Feel free to hit me up. It is hot and muggy in at home. I will be sitting at my desk most of the day it seems.
 
Another early morning at work today.
Have chatted with some lovely ladies, but still looking for the connection.

Have a good day everyone.
 
Another day, another slow day at home.
Any other ladies in my boat persay?
 
Seems like a nice day out there.
Still hoping to find the right person.
Feel free to message me and we can see if we can find some common ground. Would be ideal to find someone in my area.
 
Friday is here.
Hoping there is a lady willing to take a chance and chat on Google chat or something.

Sometimes we all need to take a chance and give people an opportunity. Seems we all are looking for a connection, but no one is willing to take the first step. There is no harming and saying hi, most of us are in the same boat and want the same thing..
 
I should just start a new thread but I think this one is fine.
Bump as we all say.
 
Nah, don't start a new thread.
Using the same one gives credence to how long you've been here.

How has your experience on lit been?
 
Nah, don't start a new thread.
Using the same one gives credence to how long you've been here.

How has your experience on lit been?
My experience has been mixed. I have been around for a bit now. In the past I have had alot more positive interactions but lately there seems to be more catfishing.

I am still looking of course.

What about you? Good or bad on here?

(Sorry for the latest of this reply, I missed your post somehow)
 
Good morning there.
Its a chilly day in NY.
Any lady looking to chat and see if we can keep warm together?
 
Another day here getting closer to the cold weather.
Any ladies doing their best to avoid starting their work day?
 
My experience has been mixed. I have been around for a bit now. In the past I have had alot more positive interactions but lately there seems to be more catfishing.
Interesting you say this. Tell us more? (unless you'd rather PM that).

I am still looking of course.

What about you? Good or bad on here?
A mixture, of course. I have also been here as long, though I've also been away for gaps of time.

(Sorry for the latest of this reply, I missed your post somehow)
No worries, it would appear I missed your reply too haha.
 
Interesting you say this. Tell us more? (unless you'd rather PM that).


A mixture, of course. I have also been here as long, though I've also been away for gaps of time.


No worries, it would appear I missed your reply too haha.
Well I cant PM you..seems you dont accept messages. lol
Feel free to hit me up if you want to know more about the good and bad of LIT(in my eyes).
 
Back
Top