Were your fetishes caused by specific odd events?

Absolutely. When we hug to say hello or goodby, she presses her breasts against me. They’re so big!

Definitely one single event, twenty-odd-years-ago I still recall vividly;
One afternoon when I took care of the post-match laundry from my then-partner’s floorball team. That experience s(c)ent me off on a previously unknown trajectory.

I think my enjoyment of seeing a lady barefoot might have came from my childhood.

It was not a great one. Typically, I avoided eye contact as it did not take much for my father to decide I did something wrong and beat the crap out of me. It tended to be every other day or so as for some reason he did not take his frustration out on my sister or brother so much. So in avoiding eye contact, I was always looking down and think from that noticed if a lady was barefoot, wearing high heels, pantyhose or stockings, or that kind of thing. Things I still like today.

Ironically it is mother's day today and my mom was worse than my dad abuse wise. It's a struggle to buy her anything for Mother's Day with cyanide being so hard to get! (Teasing people). I guess she chose to have me and not abort, so I guess that deserves something though.

When my wife and I first became an item, fidelity and monogamy were number one in her books. I was constantly reassuring her I felt the same and could never betray her. But then about four years in, she developed an attraction to another man. He ended up taking her to a hotel and he fucked her! I found out right away and confronted her. I was furious and we were an eyelash away from being done. But we kept it together and started to move on. But soon her tryst started to arouse me instead of anger me. I started fantasizing about what went on in that hotel room.

Since then all my sexual thoughts are about my wife (and married women in general) getting fucked by other men! I have numerous fantasy scenarios. Some feasible, others not so much. And when the opportunity arose, I confessed my desires of her having sex with other men. She admitted that she wanted to have sex with other men too. So together as a couple we entered the hotwife lifestyle. Since then she’s spread her legs for three other men. Her current lover I’ve had the opportunity of watching them screw on our marital bed. And she’s confessed to there having been two other men in the same time period from when she cheated.

The one that comes to mind I can still see in my mind. It was the night I was sitting at my computer, back in the 90s, and stumbled upon the drawings of Namio Harukawa. My consciousness literally exploded. I would never be the same. I hadn't even been aware that what was shown in the drawings was the world in which my true self lived, or longed to, was made for. I could go on but I'll leave it at that.

Witnessed an event in a pool that got my CFNM love started
When I was young, we lived in the country. I had the opportunity to spend hours, naked in the great outdoors. I jerked off a lot and I found that I wanted to be seen, naked and jerking off. This is where my exhibitionist tendencies began.
Over time my desire to be seen became an obsession. That obsession was to be seen by a girl. Since then I have had a strong leaning toward CFNM and have had a few wonderful experiences.

Love how she plays with those sandals..dangling and slapping her heels....makes woody stand tall.. 😜
Actually, not. I think she is completely unaware of how attractive she is. She's a bit of a tomboy who scrubs up well - unlike her very feminine sister, who makes me crazy in other ways.

Before I knew what kinks or fetishes were, I was excited by a man pissing... I loved watching my bf's or male friends pee..
Then I got older, and idk, I'm not as turned on by that, but it's escalated to watching a man cum..

Interesting. Did male friends actually let you watch them pee?

Does by accident count? If so, then yes. Some HS teammates were jokingly peeing on each other in the shower after a game and I was a 'victim'. After that I would pee on myself in the shower and then start peeing in my mouth. Occasionally I would swallow it, but that didn't become a regular thing until after high school. Once I figured out the importance of being hydrated, I've drank my own pee many times. Now I'm at the point where I try to swallow all of it. The other thing I love, anal masturbation, I have done for as long as I can remember. My biggest triumph as the first time I managed to fuck a beer bottle several years ago. I get excited just thinking about it.

I’m wondering if you consider your fetishes as being caused by specific odd events you have experienced?

I believe that my incest fetish was caused by having an older sister who was an exhibitionist. She would return home from college and suntan nude during the summer on my parents deck.

And my nudism fetish could be related to that, but there was also an event during my senior year of high school when a male bully stripped me nude on the soccer field. It’s difficult to describe how shocking it feels to be forcibly made nude in public.
When I was younger I had a girlfriend have some kind of weird fetish for having a guy cum inside her. For months I had either worn a condom and came inside the condom or I'd rip it off as I began ejaculating onto her face or into her mouth. One Friday night she asked me if I would please just once cum inside her. I told her I would be OK having sex without a condom for a while to see how it feels and that was it. As soon as I slid into her i could immediately feel the difference. Way better. As we fucked she again asked me to please cum inside her. I declined. A few kin later I told her that I was thinking about trying it. As soon as I said that I felt her immediately get noticeably wetter. Being turned on about feeling it I began pretending like I was on the cusp of squirting. Again, her pussy got even more slimy and my dick was getting visibly glistening from her pussy juice. It was really turning me on feeling and seeing her get instantly wetter because of my cum. I kept pretending I was so close and eventually her slimy pussy juices coated my balls and my balls had stringy fuck juice dangling off it.

Back