Wench bares all

Dracoa said:
*chuckles* So you just like where MY mind is going then. ;)

*smirk*

I am not resposible for any dirty thoughts that my posts and or pics may cause......but I do like to hear them. ;)

the captians wench said:
*smirk*

I am not resposible for any dirty thoughts that my posts and or pics may cause......but I do like to hear them. ;)

Oh hell. I don't need posts or pics to have dirty thoughts. I just have to go to work. ;) Though posts and pics do help.

the captians wench said:
me? nah.... not my job to think ;)

for not thinking you seem to be doing quite well and all the pictures and thoughts do add to dirty dreams i have...you are delightful in your honesty and fun and pretty and i am happy for you and your Master. nice titties too :devil:

hrnyhrny said:
for not thinking you seem to be doing quite well and all the pictures and thoughts do add to dirty dreams i have...you are delightful in your honesty and fun and pretty and i am happy for you and your Master. nice titties too :devil:

*giggles*

All I can really say to that is thank you dear. :eek: :kiss:

the captians wench said:
:kiss: Worked all weekend sweetie. But this weekend is sure to be some fun :D

Oh? And what are you doing this weekend sexy? *purrs at you*

xanathos said:
Oh? And what are you doing this weekend sexy? *purrs at you*

*giggles*

Hopefully going out to a Vamp Goth show and doing some demoes with an Andrew's cross. :D

But at the very least I'm going to be playing dress up with a friend here and may have some new pics to post. ;)

the captians wench said:
*giggles*

Hopefully going out to a Vamp Goth show and doing some demoes with an Andrew's cross. :D

But at the very least I'm going to be playing dress up with a friend here and may have some new pics to post. ;)

I cannot wait to see the pics you have to post! I am very EXCITED...

the captians wench said:
*giggles*

have fun and the nice thing about you playing dress up is that you usually undress after :devil:

Dracoa said:
Afternoon Wench. How's it going for you? Good I hope. :)

labor was high, DT was high, KVS was high, and we got our asses kicked. I feel like I've been run over by a truck.... Any one care to give me a back rub? :(

BoobsRfun said:
I cannot wait to see the pics you have to post! I am very EXCITED...

Gonna be lots of fun. :D

I'll be sure to get some I can post, but not sure how many I'll be able to share. Donwanna upset her since she's doing me a favor.

the captians wench said:
*giggles*

*chuckles* Sounds like fun!!! :D

Back