Wench bares all

Seeking_Help said:
By the way, the pics of you on the tacks turn me on. Any chance of seeing more?

*giggles* If it's up to me not likely, but He'd probably grant that request. :p

If you haven't noticed, I don't care for them much; but he absolutely adores the little faces I make. *pout*

the captians wench said:
*giggles* If it's up to me not likely, but He'd probably grant that request. :p

If you haven't noticed, I don't care for them much; but he absolutely adores the little faces I make. *pout*

In that case I ask for more pics!

I like 106 and 109, hmm if you where in the right part of the world it would make a fun interview, even if you are in a different line of work. :D

Seeking_Help said:
Good now get out the tacks and have me some fun!

That ain't happenin unless He says so. :p

I hate the bloody things and I ain't puttin my ass thru that unless he makes me. so :p :p :p *giggles*

RuReal said:
I like 106 and 109, hmm if you where in the right part of the world it would make a fun interview, even if you are in a different line of work. :D

*giggles*

They told me I had to be good and not scare the kiddies with my cuffs and leash this time, and I was good....just wore the collar and I hid some of my boobs...not a lot but some. :D

the captians wench said:
That ain't happenin unless He says so. :p

I hate the bloody things and I ain't puttin my ass thru that unless he makes me. so :p :p :p *giggles*

Dear Jounar...

I admire your work. CW is a very beautiful and sexy woman. Please feel free to show her bottom all takced. A humble request!

Seeking_Help said:
Dear Jounar...

I admire your work. CW is a very beautiful and sexy woman. Please feel free to show her bottom all takced. A humble request!

You do have a way with words...but lucky me He's bound to be in bed at this hour so my bum will stay tack free for at least another night. :D

the captians wench said:
You do have a way with words...but lucky me He's bound to be in bed at this hour so my bum will stay tack free for at least another night. :D

Well then I will have to watch the video of it again!

the captians wench said:
*giggles*

I had forgotten about that.

the loose tacks are not nearly as bad as his latest invention.

Well some of us have not!

What is his newest invention? Care to share?

Seeking_Help said:
Well some of us have not!

What is his newest invention? Care to share?

The tacks are now glued to a board. Much more painful, but it does leave very pretty rows of prickels.

You scare kiddies? No I think not you are just more of a toy for the adults to enjoy! At least that is how I see you. Hmm maybe next time an adult orders a kids meal. LOL :devil:

RuReal said:
You scare kiddies? No I think not you are just more of a toy for the adults to enjoy! At least that is how I see you. Hmm maybe next time an adult orders a kids meal. LOL :devil:

*giggles*

The last crew outing we had, I had to meet a customer for a costume fitting after wards, so I wore an out fit I'd normally wear to the shop. It got a lot of attention. ;) But I was a bit ....gothed up, so the girl I was training told me this time I had to look nice. I just couldn't leave the corset home. *giggles*

Back