Well, he is BLACK and MUSLIM and a DUMOH, so his isnt a surprise

What the fuck are you even talking about? Intentional being obtuse is a character defect.

Before the other classifications listed in the thread title, the man is an asshole.

Being an asshole trumps every other category, and there is never a shortage of assholes.

Before the other classifications listed in the thread title, the man is an asshole.

Being an asshole trumps every other category, and there is never a shortage of assholes.

So true. Especially the ones that make no sense whatsoever. But assholes be whatever assholes are.

Former DNC Chair Keith Ellison of Minnesota, I believe, is being accused of abuse by a former girlfriend.

I apologize if I got anything wrong, it doesn't seem important enough to look up.

bb did provide a link, but twitchy? I saw it on either Refdesk.com, FOX or Drudge.

Former DNC Chair Keith Ellison of Minnesota, I believe, is being accused of abuse by a former girlfriend.

I apologize if I got anything wrong, it doesn't seem important enough to look up.

bb did provide a link, but twitchy? I saw it on either Refdesk.com, FOX or Drudge.

I looked at the article and the Twitchy site. Offhand I don't think they like the left. You don't need to apologize. The OP linking to the article that has nothing to do with his post. Other than he said/she said. It's just a rant. Attaching black and muslim to it becomes a stretch.

Last edited:
I looked at the article and the Twitchy site. Offhand I don't think they like the left. You don't need to apologize. The OP linking to the article that has nothing to do with his post. Other than he said/she said. It's just a rant. Attaching black and muslim to it becomes a stretch.

Attaching Muslim isn't so much of a stretch, since they are notorious for the attitude that women are inferior beings. (Christian fundies hold the same opinion) Even so, there is no physical proof, although one accuser claims to have seen a videotape. There is also, apparently, no medical evidence.

As for a motive for lying, Ellison is running for statewide office, and this could be an attempt to sully his name.

Idiot

Did you see the TEXTS that she showed the world?

Idiot

Did you see the TEXTS that she showed the world?

Yes I did.He said/she said. The texts can be altered with the most basic computer knowledge. I'm not saying he is right but am waiting for the courts to decide.

Both TwinCities newspapers front-page headlined the Ellison charges. There's gotta be something to it.

Ellison’s ex-girlfriend, Karen Monahan, speaks out

"I know who I am. I know what I was going to go through.

https://thinkprogress.org/keith-ellison-ex-girlfriend-karen-monahan-speaks-out-b4e8c3bf7095/

and as far as you NIGGERS that scream so much about DOUBTING this shit....cause you protect a

LIB

MUSLIM

BLACK

DUMOH

were the same niggers screaming

WOMEN HAVE A RIGHT TO BE BELIEVED

https://www.google.com/search?q=wom...rome..69i57.9857j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Only when it hurts a WHITE REPOH GUY, right, NIGGERS?

I think the point is that those are his "get out of jail free" cards.

I saw this thread glaring on the main page.

If Republicans want to drill it to folk's minds that "they are not the party of racists, they judge folks by the content of their character" then titles like this really need to be re-evaluated. It's thread titles like this that causes bad PR and one of the reasons why so many have threadstarter on iggy.

I don't see what his race or religion has to do with anything, more like click bait.

As far as "get out of jail free" cards, um, when have black American men ever gotten those as compared to white Republican politicians? There are plenty of white Republicans who have gotten away with corruption. There are plenty of times a white male republican has gotten caught up with the law and threadstarter continued to vie for his innocence--the Manafort thread he created after I don't know how many bans. I can't even find the thread. This partisan crap is getting out of hand.

So your "get out of jail" point is once again, moot, as with all your ignorant arguments, AJ. Just admit your bigotry, folks will respect you for being honest.

Last edited:
I saw this thread glaring on the main page.

If Republicans want to drill it to folk's minds that "they are not the party of racists, they judge folks by the content of their character" then titles like this really need to be re-evaluated. It's thread titles like this that causes bad PR and one of the reasons why so many have threadstarter on iggy.

I don't see what his race or religion has to do with anything, more like click bait.

As far as "get out of jail free" cards, um, when have black American men ever gotten those as compared to white Republican politicians? There are plenty of white Republicans who have gotten away with corruption. There are plenty of times a white male republican has gotten caught up with the law and threadstarter continued to vie for his innocence--the Manafort thread he created after I don't know how many bans. I can't even find the thread. This partisan crap is getting out of hand.

So your "get out of jail" point is once again, moot, as with all your ignorant arguments, AJ. Just admit your bigotry, folks will respect you for being honest.
STFU you fucking NIGGER wit RACIST shit 24/7

fuck off

Back