Welcome to Hell.

Giggling she let the condensation drip from her glass down to his hand in her lap.
"I can see that but when arn't you in a devilish mood?" She asked with her giggle still present in her voice. "Me... I'm good, mellow in a calm before the storm kind of way."

"I did," I growl, my best impersonation of a devil, at least civilly.

The moisture drips to my fingers and into your waist band. Sliding beneath the fabric, I place it against your flesh and begin to roll it in slow circles. Leaning forwards, I kiss the side of your lips. Her giggling lips taste like sweetness almost, I can taste the blood I like so much just beneath the surface. Grabbing her devilishly strong, but thin arms I pull you closer into my frame. Looking down into her eyes, I see what I want.

"You do know what I do, don't you?"

A wolf comes quietly prowling...up from the lower levels. Nose sniffs, catching the passing scent of a kitty...one with company.

A momentary debate...

before the wolf retreats. No point in ruining the twin's fun.

"I did," I growl, my best impersonation of a devil, at least civilly.

The moisture drips to my fingers and into your waist band. Sliding beneath the fabric, I place it against your flesh and begin to roll it in slow circles. Leaning forwards, I kiss the side of your lips. Her giggling lips taste like sweetness almost, I can taste the blood I like so much just beneath the surface. Grabbing her devilishly strong, but thin arms I pull you closer into my frame. Looking down into her eyes, I see what I want.

Her eyes narrowed just a fraction hearing him growl, the tone was one she would growl back at. But it was short lived as his fingers moved wet drops to touch fabric and skin, almost like massaging sweat laced flesh. She giggled very low feeling the heat of his lips tingle her skin before they touched her mouth which parted in acomplanyment to his fingers wrapped tightly round her arms, freeing her from her seat, so she was back on her toes on the floor; still just shorter than him while he was seated. Here eyes sparkled looking back and forth between each of his. A smile tugging her lips and her fingers touching, nails lightly scratching the warmth that was him beneath his layers of fabric.

Chuckling she snapped her teeth, "Of course I do, just as much as you know I'm not a selection from your usual menu."
A wolf comes quietly prowling...up from the lower levels. Nose sniffs, catching the passing scent of a kitty...one with company.

A momentary debate...

before the wolf retreats. No point in ruining the twin's fun.

air sniffed, twin noticed, -loves-

Her eyes narrowed just a fraction hearing him growl, the tone was one she would growl back at. But it was short lived as his fingers moved wet drops to touch fabric and skin, almost like massaging sweat laced flesh. She giggled very low feeling the heat of his lips tingle her skin before they touched her mouth which parted in acomplanyment to his fingers wrapped tightly round her arms, freeing her from her seat, so she was back on her toes on the floor; still just shorter than him while he was seated. Here eyes sparkled looking back and forth between each of his. A smile tugging her lips and her fingers touching, nails lightly scratching the warmth that was him beneath his layers of fabric.

Chuckling she snapped her teeth, "Of course I do, just as much as you know I'm not a selection from your usual menu."

"Yes, I've had a taste for something much more spicy." I can feel her body tensing underneath me grasp, but I've no fear of what she might try and do to me. As i am sure I will enjoy most of it, her trying at least. Standing myself, I spin her around and push her firm abdomen into the bar; sliding her partially on top of until her toes have left the heated floor. Leaning over her, grinding my front into her backside through layers of clothing is ask in heated breath.

"You're a very precocious little girl..." Before licking at the side of her neck, and slowly beginning to draw whatever top she is wearing down the sides of her shoulders.

"Yes, I've had a taste for something much more spicy."... She bit her lip. Anticipation was a motherfucker. It made her tense. She knew his unpredictability and desires should scare the absolute shit right out of her. But they, he, didn't. It was a semblance of serenity and anticipation that trailed down her spine as she looked up his full height once he took leave of his own stool.

For once she was thankfully for the bars large rounded edge. Her fingers sprawled out offer its smooth surface even as her toes sought something to rest on. She really didn't care what. She was too focused on the little tingles he inspired grinding into her heat.

"You're a very precocious little girl..."

"Ha.... I haven't been called precocious in a long time, many other things..." Her voice slipped somewhere between a growl and a purr. His tongue on her skin was almost as hot as Hell itself, it was fuel to the tingles his fingers ignited as they removed fabric from the flesh they craved to be bare. Giggling she though of fighting with him over removing her clothing but she wouldn't have left him an invitation to Hell just for a drink. Her tiny feet found his legs and rested on his shins.

Things cross my mind, killing her, for instance, but that would ruin all the fun. With a firmer hand I ripped the rest of her clothing from bare skin. Even in hell you could get goosebumps, apparently. I smirk as I see them and trail my fingernails across their beginnings in order to lead them about the rest of her skin. It was delightful, just to get something other than a giggle out of her. Well, no matter he'd get the rest from her soon enough. With her blouse gone, I turn my attention southwards to her panties that covered her delectable little butt. I give it a squeeze, a pinch, and then a slap.

"Oh I'm sure you've plenty of other names... We'll find them out shortly."

Lastly, I give the panties a slight tug, down to her knees, but no further.

Pressing a finger within her first, I trail it up between her tight butt and then further up her spine.

Quickly, my erection appears and slowly I press the large mushroomed head against her, both hands go to her hips and I press within. Leaning over, adding my girth to my power, I whisper into her ear, "Even in hell... You're a wet slut."

Clothing wrenched from skin and the sound echoed in her head, her lip slipped between her teeth and turned white under their pressure. Each fiber that snapped was like a tick to a list of boxes to be checked off or rather, doors within a very long hall all closing from an unseen gust of wind. It left her baser self wet, tingling and highly reactive as evident the tiny bumps that ran screaming across her flesh even before his nails beaconed more to coat her pale, lightly freckled skin. She throughly enjoyed the sensation right up to squeeze to her backside and ensuing twitch of her skin at the pinched and slap. Those little, very little glimpses into what he was quite capable of didn't make them any less of a contrast to the trails he had been tracing.

Her head turned upon the bar, amused, of course he would find other names. He'd pull them out of thin air for all he or she cared. She only cared that his thighs left hers long enough to expose her, to press a faint moan from glistening nether lips and trailing it up like a string to the nerves of her spine.

She tensed, eyes wider. She hadn't expected him to be slow, to press in and envelop her that exquisitely, excruciatingly, infuriatingly slowly. It made every cell scream and vibrate within her as he slowly filled her tiny frame to nearly overflowing. So much so that she shivered at his voice in her ear, her reply was far softer than she intended, "Thank fuck for that."

Her little quip amuses me, as I sense it comes from frustration of sorts, I smirk in response and continue to drive my heated rod deep inside of her moist innards until it can go no further. Holding fast, I draw claws along her skin, creating white lines like white ink along red skin before they disappear in a wake of goosebumps and chills. Her bare back, toned and strong, curving deliciously to small hips and tight ass is quite the sight and I can feel myself growing even larger within her. Slowly I remove myself, scraping all sides as I exit her hot tunnel before pushing forward again. This time it is quicker, sharper, but not so much show. Just enough to slide her forwards slightly upon the bar.

Reaching one hand around her tiny body while the other pulls back strongly, but slowly upon her silken hair, I whisper as her ear draws closer to my lips. "Don't worry slut, I will fuck you. At some point." With a twist of her hair I pull her into an arch, and my other snaking hand darts around to perky breasts; pinching one, then mashing the other, before diving between her legs and grinding her pleasurable nubbin into my cock as it slides in and out of her wet thighs.

Her teeth snapped shut. The shiver from his voice had yet to die away and the mother fucker stopped moving at her rock bottom. Just fucking stopped. Her hands balled into fists as her velvet heat shuttered its grip around his girth. She could pretty much cum instantly from a very few things and this specifically was it.

His nails touched her skin, skin that was already screaming. A groan started with the sheer touch of his nails. By the time they stopped every needle point goosebump rose , multiplied, and spread her groan morphed into a shivering frustrated giggle. She didn't want her body to do this, she didn't warn him because he was him apparently she had never retained the part where he could be soft when it suited him. She wanted pain because it made her normal, it took the screaming sensitivity that was her and twisted her nerves into release.

She pressed her forehead to the bar and gasped, his slow withdrawal worked just the same or worse or better. Entering her that slowly was torture, departing was a nightmare of unexpected pleasure brought on far to quickly. She refused to brace herself. If he was going to to that again she was going to cum whether she liked it or not. Her breath rush out as a slightly cooler wave of steal driven sensation repositioned her, though she stayed on edge.

Was that a moan.. no.... yes... almost. her head drew back to his lips. Pulling some of her bodies vibrations free.

"Don't worry slut, I will fuck you. At some point."

Her breath flowed out, the word, the reply was there without voice, "please." Her head was drawn back harder still, arching her and seating him deeper within her confines, she was fucked already. He would notice that one type of pain elevated another especially as some parts of her relaxed and others grew more excited. Pleasure pinched through her tightly peaked nipple and she squeaked one word, "No," as his arm slid rapidly lower. Her hands chased his and clawed at the back of his hand, pleasure exploded in angry waves from under her hands, under his and within her. She shrieked as her body tried in vane to curl in on itself.

Very few things make it harder for me to refrain from cumming then a girl pinned like this, cumming and unable to move. Especially with my cock shoved deep inside of her. Luckily, we've only just begun and absolutely nothing has me blowing so early. I do groan though, in appreciation of all the things that are keeping me harder than rock within her. Especially delightful is the pressure as she attempts to curl forwards, but is unable to as my firm grip keeps her hair pulled painfully back. I decide this is the time she needs to be fucked, to keep her from letting all those delicious feelings to bottle themselves back up inside of her. My hand between her thighs snatches her scratching hands, tiny and powerless within my grasp. I grab one, and then the other and slam each down onto the edge of the bar before whispering in a voice that brings no misunderstanding.

"If you let go. I will nail them down."

Then I reset my feet, placing all my power and balance on the balls of my toes. Still holding her hair, and the other hand curling around her body to grasp her jaw and tilt it to the side. I want to watch her face as I fuck her.

Pulling out briskly, I drive forward slowly until I am halfway inside of her, teasing her only seconds longer than I mean too. Then I slam forwards, using all of my considerable power to drive my shaft within her; pounding her cunt, and in turn her body against the sturdy bar. This is how each thrust goes, a slow return, a teasing push, before a final slam into all of the nerves and passion inflamed below her waist. Over, and over again until I feel not only her juices coating my pants, but also spittle slowly sliding down over my hand and arm against her jaw. Leaning forwards I whisper, "Well... You're fucked."

So very slowly her bodies tug subsided but her hips couldn't stop just didn't listen to stopping, didn't matter, every millimeter of movement whimpered out of her mouth. She only realized that it was just her fighting with herself and his grip that kept him moving within her when she felt his hands slam hers resoundingly on the edge of the bar.

She cringed at the thought of having her hands nailed to the bar. A brief flash went through her head of one, then two, then three, then four nails through each space between the bones. Just the thought made her hands ache.

Sudden insistent warm pressure and she could almost see him out of the corner of her eye, Her jaw tensed as the bones in her neck popped and strained from the position. The thought of him actually snapping her neck whisked through her mind in shattering brilliance amplified by the sudden empty ache his cock left behind and only half way filled.

She gasped at the pause and that breath whimpered out. Her sex was caught between him and the unmoving bars edge, pinned and hammering together. Her head reflexively tried to pull from his grasp, it was harder to breath, to focus, to screech through stuttered fucking thrusts. Through those pauses that lit her core on fire. She slipped into that rabbit hole of being naught but one orgasm flipped upon the next. Her teeth tried to bite his hand but the attempt only changed the pitch of her scream. Shed forgotten his fingers tips were so very close to the pressure point in front of her ear.

The room wasn't there anymore, her nails dug into the smooth bar top, breaking some, bending some back on themselves but it didn't matter. It was one pain in the tangled web of pleasures cut with pain and spliced back together. She could feel her legs curling up and pressing to the bar, her toes curled, feet wrapped round one another, muscles trying desperately to pull them through the bar.Somewhere she knew she would be sore tomorrow, if she even woke up before tomorrow was over.

Her head drew back tighter and she couldn't help the convulsions that tried to rip her apart fro the inside.

The tension in her body could be cut with a dull spoon, and if I had one I would have loved to try! The thought escapes me as only the thought of prolonging and finishing the inevitable fills my mind. I can feel the approach of pending climax, and my body is hot, hotter than hell, so to speak. Sweat slips through every pour and my black shirt is blacker with wetness, the red tie more a shade of brown, and white undershirt I'm sure as see through as any fan could enjoy. Sweat from my brow drips onto her back and disappears between our body where it mingles with what else, I don't care to know. My hair, typically combed to perfection is now spiked as if gelled from turning wet. Yet still, my eyes show no sign of distress or loss of control. I calmly watch her face and the pleasure she is experiencing, not to mention giving to me.

Her tight cunt explodes countless times in countless ways, big ones, small ones, ripples and stabs. Squeezing my large erection in ways too many to count. I breath deeply, and grunt as I stab within her hot body. Our hot bodies sliding and slipping together. Finally I stop, and loosen my tie. Then remove it altogether and remove the top two buttons on both my suit blouse and the undershirt. Golden skin gleams with sweat, and I use the tie to carefully cinch my prizes hands together. I have a gut feeling that I will need that, with where I am going next. As she turns to look, I push her head forward from behind so that it slams into the thick bar heavily, possibly bloodying her temple.

"Time to finish this," I hiss as I remove myself entirely from her warm entrance.

Carefully I place the head against her as of it, unused asshole, with a single thrust I am inside. Destroying whatever barriers may have been in my way. With a grunt, I sidle up to her ear while keeping her head pressed into her own blood, sweat, and spittle. I whisper softly, "I think there is only one name for you... Meat."

With that, I begin fucking her tight rear, not stopping until I feel my cum splashing all over her bowels, and even then until I am completely finished I do not stop. Only once empty, do I stop; fully embedded within her.

"Don't you agree?"

Last edited:
Everything stopped but her cunts incessant twitch... Her screams died down to a high pitched tone to her breathing as she slumped to a twitching puddle upon the bar with its arms being pulled behind her.

Curiosity made the side of her head shatter in pain, if she made a sound she didn't know it. All she could hear was the white light popping in her vision, then a hiss and a scream that might have been hers.

Her body bucked on its own as sensation screamed at her from every direction. From her seldom used hole to her crushed clit on the bar to her bloodied fingertips freshly coated in his sweat between them to the pressure of grinding pain at her temple. She couldn't breath with his weight atop her though her lungs tried but his lust laced voice filtered though, "I think there is only one name for you... Meat."

She didn't have time to think about it, between his hand holding her head to the bar, rocking it upon her rapidly bruising skull and her entire body fighting anew at his intrusion; her body didn't know pleasure from pain, it would have fought either one equally. though she does hear an echoing of her voice and his once he stops moving.

"Don't you agree?"

Agree with what? She agreed with her body, it pulsed with volcanic heat nearly everywhere. His question echoed somewhere. Her mouth moved to answer and wouldn't. She turned her head and pressed her forehead to the bar. Licking her lips her tongue touched the bars surface and deposited her blood upon her taste buds. Her nostrils flared and every muscle in her body contracted making her moan into the stain on the bar. She nodded and licked the bar on purpose. She was, indeed, raw meat and tasted like it too.

Pulling upon her hair, and stepping back at the same time I deposit her lithe form upon the hot grounds with a shrug. "Phew," A deep breath and I am of right mind and body, but she is not. Leaning over I pick her up and carry her to the nearest table, placing her there upon her back with arms trapped beneath. Reaching behind the bar I take a bottle, vodka, and drink it myself before depositing as much and more than she can drink upon her lips, in her mouth, and across her face before setting it down with a thump. Leaning over, I kiss her mouth lightly before moving away and placing a hand between her legs. With two fingers inside of her, I brush hair, caked blood, and sweat from her eyes.

"How do you feel, meat?"

My eyes sparkle slightly.

"Do you feel, fucked?"

Kissing her again, I then remove my jacket and shirt, revealing chiseled muscles and powerful chest. Brushing a fleck of sweat, I lean over again. "Another drink?"

Everything moved like Hell itself tilted an poured her into the floor, it was the last stitch of pain closing a door.

For just that moment she didn't scream at all. She didn't fight her legs giving way, nor landing hard on bound bloodied hands, nor did she do more than grunt when her head met the floor. Not till he picked her up and everything swam did she reflexively whimper. you really shouldn't move someone with multiple bumps on the head. She would have curled into him if it would have mattered to either one of them.

Her eyes tried to follow him after she melted into the table, but the trails that followed him tempted to make her sick. The vodka didn't help that feeling not choking on it, not swallowing it, breathing it in through her nose and it really didn't help once it splashed on the cut on her temple. But her body didn't want to cough, Her eyes watered and the clear liquid not swallowed drained out of her mouth onto the table as her lungs expelled it in their own slow fashion. She had nearly drown so many times the initial sensation no longer caused panic.

Her eyes locked on to his face as best they could as he kissed her, she didn't respond except to watch him with curiosity. Her body did though. Welcome intrusion curled her onto her side, practically wrapped around his arm, and the world spun.

His fingers brushed her face and she savored the reprieve. At least some part of her didn't respond. she Idly wondered if he expected her to act like a doting groveling pet. She was no where near the level of submissive to be called a slave. If she got nothing out of the pain she wouldn't even submit. His voice echoed fro far away.... How do I feel.... "like a cow fucked with a bat, loaded on a meat truck bound for the butcher shop..... and much better, thank you."
"fucked.... yea.. that sums it up... fucked, past tense, present tense, future tense... ...."

She grinned at his kiss. She'd never really seen 'sadists happy afterglow' from this side of the affair... people were right... it was creepy as three kinds-a fuck. She watched him undress. He didn't have horns or a tail that she could see, few scars and Capable. Which to her was a fairly high complement, she rarely thought men were capable of much till she was proven wrong.

"Drink.... no...thank you but no, this pain needs not be numbed nor quenched in the least. " She had a feeling any answer wouldn't matter. He wanted to drown her in the shit, he would. Her answer would only equate to how much he laughed while he did it.

So far I've found her sexy, responsive, and a bit gigglish. They are all rather appealing to me, for whatever reason, each their own. She certainly feels like a piece of meat that I have been working all day to slaughter, I suppose one could call me a butcher at this moment. What without my shirt, the blood bits on my arms and face. Though, I don't think I've the belly for the job. It's not big, round or flabby enough. Speaking of the blood, I take the bottle of vodka and splash it on my arms and hands; allowing the bloody mixture to drip into a tall beer mug. Once I'm sufficiently "clean" I take a sip and give a small nod, "Sweet, but spicy."

The words are mostly for myself, as I glance down upon her form; curled into the fetal position. Behind gleaming eyes, my mind turns upon the countless deeds I've done or witnessed. Deciding upon the best course of action for my... Meat. Not numbed or quenched? That is something I can do, or not, but my mood is gracious at this moment from such an excellent fuck. I decide that she deserves what she needs, for what she's done. Drinking, blood letting, sex, it's really all I can do to show my... Appreciation.

"This will help," I say, as I reach into my hanging coat and remove a syringe. Full of adrenaline, it will keep her awake well beyond whatever mortal strength she possesses, however strong. I stick it into her thigh, and inject twice the normal joke before sipping on her life form, mixed with my favorite vodka of course. Going to what is left of her clothes, I rip them into strips and return to her side. Removing my tie, I stretch her arms and tie them to the four corners of the sturdy table.

Next my belt comes off, followed by my trousers dropping to the ground, and I step out of them.

Wrapping it once around my hand, I swing with the buckle at the tip, it lands in her chest. I rip it out, pulling a piece of flesh with it, and I take another drink. Leaning over, I press the belt against her mouth, I force it open and lean forward with my drink. Slowly, I let spittle drain from my mouth into hers. Placing two fingers into her mouth, I slowly press further and further, pass her gag reflex and as far down I as I can. I swing the belt from here, and land it on the inside of her thigh, deep into the flesh.

Glazed she laid there, fading in and out watching him. Her breath even for the first time in weeks. Should have known him talking to himself wasn't a good thing. But she dint even try to move until she felt the needle in her leg.
She rolled onto her back as the rush hit her. "motherfucker''... It was either epinephrine or adrenaline. Her rational mind sparked to life. She only had seconds before she knew she would lose it. panic, go ahead, your going to anyway, at least you know it is completely real..
Her heartbeat raced faster than she'd ever felt it in her life, eyes widened, pupils dilated and she started to pant like she was running from the devil dressed in pink. She jumped out of her skin when he touched her. He untied her hands and she didn't know what to do with them enough to fight him from tying one and then the other down.

Her skin started screaming again, pain shot through her head, her eyes darted to him. Instinctively knowing he wouldn't 'help' her. Her arms started to pull at her bindings, as did her legs... the only word that started passing her lips was "no'. 'no' no' no' no' other than whimpers.
the pain that landed in her chest was otherworldly, it took her breath, bowed her off the table and up on to her heels and wrists... her scream tore through her throat as she sank back down onto the table. Tears ran down into her hair He was the first thing she saw. If she thought she was shaking at all earlier she was dead, fucking wrong...... Fear now glazed over her eyes.... no, sheer unadulterated screaming panic "no, GO away, go , fuck you.... , you did this. fuck.

She bit the leather he was pushing her mouth open with, hard enough to leave imprints but still, shrieking her mouth opened and her eyes squeezed shut. drowning, submerged in a room full of air I cant breath, air moves but its liquid and air fingers, bile and scorching pain exploding every where

I smirk at the fearful eyes staring wide-eyed over the leather band. My typical facial expression when someone is in such a state that they've become more animal than human, more emotion than rationale. Then I giggle, mocking her oft used expression just as she thinks things cannot become worse. It sounds rather odd coming from my lips, but every once in awhile an evil an can allow himself a little joy, no?

I can see that she is seeing without perceiving anything, which will only make what comes next, worse.

Pouring the rest of the vodka into my bloodied cup. I smash the bottle against the table, breaking the lower half into a hundred sharp pieces; some fly onto her, other underneath her taut body. A few shards even explode into her skin. The handle is still intact, and now with sharp edges. I press the sharpened edge into the place where just moments before I stung her with the sharp needle, her thigh, and with a twist I leave several long cuts. None too deep, but neither are they the love scratches from before. They bleed, oozing onto the table, and ever thrash or squirm digs another piece of the shattered bottle into her taunt body.

"Ahh you stupid little piece of meat... You had, no idea, did you? What I was going to do..."

I remove the top of the bottle from her leg, and draw it lightly over her body. Not cutting, just dripping.

That is until I reach her tits. The bottle fits around her tits, and I push again, twisting slowly.

"Fucked dumb fucked cunt."

I sip my drink, and I mistakenly dribble a good bit onto the fresh cuts.

He re-enters Hell suddenly, appearing slouched casually on a large chair, leaning back, his head propped back against the wall. His mouth is still grinning upwards as he relaxes, waiting to see if he's going to be joined here today. he's humming a soft, whimsical tune beneath his breath, softly.

I smirk at the fearful eyes staring wide-eyed over the leather band. My typical facial expression when someone is in such a state that they've become more animal than human, more emotion than rationale. Then I giggle, mocking her oft used expression just as she thinks things cannot become worse. It sounds rather odd coming from my lips, but every once in awhile an evil an can allow himself a little joy, no?

I can see that she is seeing without perceiving anything, which will only make what comes next, worse.

Pouring the rest of the vodka into my bloodied cup. I smash the bottle against the table, breaking the lower half into a hundred sharp pieces; some fly onto her, other underneath her taut body. A few shards even explode into her skin. The handle is still intact, and now with sharp edges. I press the sharpened edge into the place where just moments before I stung her with the sharp needle, her thigh, and with a twist I leave several long cuts. None too deep, but neither are they the love scratches from before. They bleed, oozing onto the table, and ever thrash or squirm digs another piece of the shattered bottle into her taunt body.

"Ahh you stupid little piece of meat... You had, no idea, did you? What I was going to do..."

I remove the top of the bottle from her leg, and draw it lightly over her body. Not cutting, just dripping.

That is until I reach her tits. The bottle fits around her tits, and I push again, twisting slowly.

I sip my drink, and I mistakenly dribble a good bit onto the fresh cuts.

It was subtle. He might notice, he might not. The flicker in her eyes... trying to split, detach. but she cant. The drugs wont let her detach the way she usually does. Did he know it would do that. Does it matter now? Detaching usually makes her inner demons quiet. Not this time. She cant escape either of them.

Throats already raw, but I can breath now... yes breath. He's giggling, don't do that. this is not a happy thing, you are not a happy thing.

breath through the pain darling, he is happy. Isn't he? What did you think? That it would stop if you made him happy? you know thats not the way it works.

But its not stopping, the pains not stopping, make it stop.

It wont. He wont.

why? WHY........ "WHY?! no... please... stop"

You asked for this.

Crystalline shattering and her skin felt it, some of it, is in her... She whimpered as bright drops sprouted in differing places around almost unseen shards, some were even on her face. She was shaking, if you could even call it that now, its non stop, that twitch at every sound, every movement in the room, the real ones and the ones that were not there.

no, no, no.. it stings, please stop. no more no. not my legs not... please stop
She could feel it. each ridge of sharp broken glass, one sharper than the next. It made her skin scream so much differently and so much the same. She always said it felt like needles or broken glass in her skin. She was right, and she was wrong. Normally her skin didn't actually split. Normally she didn't feel her skin separate from itself. Now she was burning... there, there, there... and even there.

You're screaming again. Can you feel it? Your voice is nearly gone. You can kick all you want. Beg, ha ha ha. That's it. It makes him happy when you do that. Just like me. You wanted this. You wanted someone that could take you as far as I do. Someone that you cant make go away, like you do to me.

I'm not stupid..... "Not... m'not stupid.... Fuck you!"

Suck in your belly, go ahead it doesn't make the bottle not touch you.

The pain in her chest stole her breath, she tried to protect herself but her arms and legs couldn't pull hard enough. They were bleeding through the strips of her cloths.

each scream was fresh, new. you would think they would get tired of hearing them. But they don't. What was it she said? "I like those screams. I want each one. I don't do something to get nothing for it. They are, necessary. They feed me. To put it in terms your pathetic mind can't possibly understand, You shit every day, do you not want clean toilet paper?"... yes.... scream for them.

Isn't she though....
He made it where you cant pass out. try. you will fail. and you asked for it.

"no.... nononono, I don't want to play anymore.''

It was cold at first, that splashing liquid but it didn't stay that way. it got hotter, and hotter and hotter...

My skin, inside my skin will burn off, it burns inside, its in there, in my skin, its in me... make it stop, make it stop now.

Wide, red rimmed, nearly unseeing eyes rolled back, she arched anew from the table, her scream tearing apart her vocal cords as much as his improvised blades tore at her flesh.

The screams are delightful coming from her torn throat. Almost like climax, but better; they heat my blood to a boiling point straight through my spine. I relish in the pain, and delight in the utter hopelessness that wells from her throat. Then I hear her mutterings, her musings, as they were. She is talking, but not to me or anyone else in this room for that matter. I catch only snatches, bits and pieces that I cannot quite put together even with her violent and uncontrollably honest body movements and facial expressions. There is something else in there, something I’ve uncovered, and I realize for the first time that it is what probably drew me to her in the first place. I’m shocked, truthfully for the first time in as long as I can remember, shocked enough to stop digging the bottle deeper into her sinew. More than likely my shock just saved her life, rather ironically, quite the twist of fate. I lean lower, but the voices are gone for now, replaced with a soundless screaming that wells from places deep within her soul. I can hear it pouring out in the heated air that slips from between blood caked lips. Leaning down, I lick each dry piece of skin, before kissing her and running my tongue along the inside of her mouth. I imagine I taste every bit of her for the first time; she is so good I might be convinced to become a cannibal.

The kiss ends as I give the bottle a bit of a twist, and more of her soul pours down my throat.

Straightening I decide to not partake of anymore until I can solve this… Mystery.

“You didn’t tell me about yourself, meat. I suppose I’ll need to learn, and you’ll have to tell me, the hard way.”

The bottle is now useless, it is too clumsy and powerful to be of much use, but one of the long slices of glass would make an excellent carving knife; perfect for getting straight to the point. Wrapping the thicker part with cloth I hold it steadily, a surgeon with his scalpel. My eyes darken and shine anew with desire to learn more. Yet, I do have… Baser needs that also need tending, my cock is refreshed a full to the brink with hard blood and pulsing strength. Brushing what glass I can see I kneel upon the strong table between her thighs, I lay across her body, slipping inside of her hot confines with ease and a bit of pain as glass enter my arms where they lay at her sides and my chest where it meets her bloodied skin. I do not mind though; pain is what reminds us all that we are alive and not dreaming, even I am not lacking that most basic human instinct. I do not fuck her, as I am quite sure she will fuck herself once I begin. Pushing the razor sharp glass blade into the skin just beneath her ear where a cluster of nerves sit, I draw a line down her throat. However, I am quite careful to miss the throbbing veins that carry vital oxygen to her deranged mind. I also hold her forehead down, to be assured that she cannot squirm and cause her own untimely death. Then, ever so slowly I lean over to whisper in the ear I have just sliced beneath.

“Tell me who else is in there meat, is she as fucked as you?”

nearly there, more, soon and it will all be done, gone.... final

We, wouldn't want that darling.
Come back.
No slipping away for you.

Please let me go

She wasn't there at first. just response, reaction to touch. soft, moist touch to cracking lips. Her tongue met his. It was a separate thing from everything and nothing. Desperate. Grateful. She needed contact. Touch. connection and moisture. His wet taste with hers, quenching a thirst, and perhaps two..... until the blind animal wrenched in bindings and screamed with freshly whetted voice.

Yet his absence was felt in a violent throb, it was all encompassing. Like watching a war zone in Erie green light and white flashes. Her nerves shutting down and re-firing in each place, singly, together, at random, in chorus. Ones nervous system, her, nervous system was fucked though. She was wired without an off switch. She drifted in a sea of pain, listening to the low rumble of thunder.

There is nothing, and everything to learn... we want to fuck you, kill you and us, mostly her. I want to play......
please let me go...
You don't really want that, do you. That's why you're here. You couldn't ask to be torn apart.

alone.... all alone.... no one can touch me in here... please don't let me out... I don't want to feel .... go away... please... why am i all alone... cant do this alone, don't leave me alone... please touch me.... bring me back, comeback, I'm scared...

Fresh warm tears flowed... She could see him but couldn't. She could feel him but couldn't, he was warmth and pressure, fear and pain and pleasures, he was that powerfully warm rush, from the inside out as she came alive, straining within her bindings. She released a keening cry, muted, high, a whispered scream in indescribable pleasure as all her nerves flipped and twisted and flipped again.

Her teeth snapped shut and she snarled, for long moments she felt nothing but her neck, a lovers lick of untold torment. From catatonic to righteous hell. She wanted to scratch that spot off and bare her neck for more. It traversed her neck and the muscles in her throat grew tight and tighter still. Matched only by the walls that surrounded him within her. That sharpened zippers pull was fought, hard and fitfully, by the animals mind and body but she, she moaned...

Inside.. The vibrations of his voice licked her screaming eardrum and tickled down her spine. Thousands of kisses and fiery sharp teeth tormented, tore and shredded the one inside, but pleasures pain sough her out... baited her to moan, to cum, to coat herself in the flames of hell and find her release from its chains. All she had to do was move.

She cant hear you, you know. She can feel it all, even your voice.

Hear.... "Yesssssssssssss" she is.

make it stop.... talk PLEASE!

Why should I talk to him? My names not 'meat'... that is all you darling. Look at you. Pitiful. If you feel enough pain you will find some kind of sympathy? It wont happen. You don't have sympathy for them and you mourn the emotion you have never had. Who's the one thats fucked up now. us?

nnnnnnnnnnn FUCK YOU!

pain doesn't stop unless you move
it hurts, doesn't, ever, stop
come on, you know you will, you like it as much as I do.
cant....... no... ...
yessss

Her body began to shake the tighter it pulled itself, her hips moved, grinding her clit just that much, a spark and her back arched, pressing her clit more, grinding her shoulders and her butt into the glass under her, her cunt gripping his cock within liquid flowing lava . she no longer screamed.... the heat and radiant pain in her neck choked her more than any hand or her own body had ever done...
Tendons stood out on her neck and all of her skin flushed a brilliant scarlet as capillaries started to break. Her cloth restraints started to shred. Her breath, her voice nothing more than a hissing gurgle yet her hips did not stop.

Mutterings, again, snatches of a whispered conversation he was a part of but not invited to, not entirely.

“Nothing and everything… Fuck you, kill you and us, mostly her… Play… You don’t really… You couldn’t ask…”

That sounded like an answer to my question and both formerly brown, now black, eyes sparkle in anticipation of more now that I am sure there is someone else in there. I feel her begin to shudder and move even before the rest of the words reach my ears. The way she twists and shudders it is more like one possessed than one who gladly shares the premises of her mind. A demon? Perhaps, but a demon would not be quite so literate nor know what it wants quite so clearly, she reminds me of things inside of me once again. I feel her squeezing, fucking herself and myself at the same time, just as I predicted. What did she want, what does she want? Not her, not the bloody soon-to-be-a-corpse that is fucking me, but the other one. What does the one who can torment this piece of meat from the inside while I do so from the outside, well, mostly from the outside, want? To play, to fuck, to torment and destroy, but not to herself, but with me, that is what she wants. At least that is what I think she wants, especially as her bonds began to tear and fray, and her body begins to rise off the table almost supernaturally.

“She can’t hear… Feel it all, even your voice.” Comes the whisper, and I smirk as it reaches my ear, understanding a bit more what is going on beneath me. “Who’s the one that’s fucked up now, us?”

Gotcha, I snarl and thrust my full weight down on her puny, weakening body; pressing my free hand against her throat, and my thighs down on her body. I stab the glass blade into her open, straining palm; nailing her hand to the table. I begin to fuck her with powerful hips, shoving my cock and forcing her violently straining inner walls aside before slamming into her cervix. The force of the blow shoves air from her lungs, and I’m sure the pleasure adds even more to that effect. Again I slam into her, and both my hands go to her thighs, pinching her legs to the table as I fuck her.

“No!” I yell, penetrating the fog that clouds her sharp mind, especially going through the blanket her alter-ego as thrown over her senses. “You aren’t allowed to play, you fucking cunt, this is my toy. My fucked little piece of meat, do you hear me, meat? You won’t let go, you won’t let her kill you, and you won’t escape.”

The hardness in my voice is suddenly replaced by softness as I lean down and whisper softer, while my hands trail up the sides of her sexy, bloody, soft body. “Do you know why? I won’t let her take you.” I smile, and kiss her burning lips, drinking in her sensation with sensuality I rarely possess. I break the kiss only for a moment to whisper more, “I want to take you through this, and I’m going to give it to you.”

Ignoring more signs of her pending freedom from her bonds I lay against her, and softly begin to thrust within; over and over again. Making what someone might call love, if not for the blood and the fact that she is tied in place unable to move. I move, rocking forward and back, I kiss, drips of blood falling from my lips to mix with our saliva, I caress, turning painful cuts into lightning rods of pleasure with only a little flash of pain. Licking along her lips, I drive deeper and deeper, kissing her harder and harder; forcing the one in side to renegotiate her position again. Crazy as I am, I don’t like playing with others any more than anyone else. It’s not jealousy, but a lack of control that turns the sadist on inside. It’s how people die, my sharing.

Another kiss is followed by, “We’re going to finish this.”

Shatter shatter pretty girl...
not so noble as a pearl
Once you shatter till no more
of bone and blood you shall see free
the crystalline eternity

The grip upon her self-choking throat wakes muscles to allow air to pass out and be sucked back in. The touch, his weight upon her, upon the grievous wounds of her thigh and chest, and the oxygen renewal send sparks of lighting though her flesh, over her, through her and the blind animal screamed deaths delighted cry. joined by its grip of pain thrust through her hand.

His snarl is quickly followed by her own as fingers curl to fist, to grip the thing thrust through it. Glazed clarity snapped her eyes open, cold, vulgar in comparison to the wails of exquisite of painful pleasures. Her legs pull ever harder so close to setting her free. Through the air gushing out of her lungs a giggle bubbled. One delighted little bubble scratching through a scream.

That's it... pleasures pain and more and less and more again. Push past the womb and cuts of glass and still I play with your hands
Please let me go....
Frustrated screaming blended to something more... that, something more as his hands closed over her wounded thighs screamed impossibly louder in the silence that hell had become.

“No!”
yes.
Please
Bound within the flames of hell her eyes opened again, she was growling and his voice echoed off ripples of pain.
I was supposed to play.
No,
I can help him kill us.
I want to die and I want to feel alive.
Let me go.
Never, I am you.
What is that? DON'T DO THAT!

Why.... no, don't touch me like that... Please don't let me go...

The animal writhing without and within pitched at touch so soft on skin so lit with liquid screaming... Refusing to hear, she couldn't stop herself hearing, fighting his kiss like a hungry wolverine, she bit at his lips in little hiccups. She couldn't fathom tenderness this way, it hurt. She bucked, screeched and wrenched at her bindings so much closer to scratching these feelings away.

“I want to take you through this, and I’m going to give it to you.”

Her voice hitched, eyes focusing on him, on his eyes, tears spilling from hazels edge as freely as the questions that would never form. They stayed there, locked to him as he was to her. Her jaw shivered out little kitten chirps before his lips met hers again and again. she wanted free of her bindings, she wanted to touch him. yesss, please.... His touches set alight her self, pleasures soft caress. Her hips rocked to his and waves crashed on pleasures shores crying out into his lips. His deliberate strokes had her here again on twisting, rising tide.
You are more than passions plaything.
I am you and I am us and you like it.
His lips, his touch raced a cooling rain of tinkling chills to pull at wounds sharp edges and her legs pulled finally free, sliding wounds along his thigh as he played her skin while she was in it. Pulling her, pushing her so tortuously soft that she screamed her soul into his whispering mouth.

"I know what you want, meat, I've had others who wanted the same. Sometimes I give it to them, and other times I don't... This is what you want, right?" I take a piece of glass from the table and slowly trail it down the wrist still nailed to the table by the blade. It makes the tiniest of cut, and only the smallest trickle of blood escapes from the etch I create. However, the cut stretches from the base of her wrist to the join in her elbow, and I feel both the momentary pain and thought of getting fucked, permanently, through her tightening body. With a small chuckle, I nuzzle into her neck and force her to continue to look into my eyes and nowhere else with a few gentle kisses and one sensuous lick along her well defined jawline. "I have reasons, but they're all mine and I don't like to share... Especially right now, so that delightfully violent other side of you is going to have to bide her time. Until she can find another mind, not her own, to torment."

This whole while, I've barely moved my cock within her, and only now do I again begin to slowly fuck her. Stolid thrusts are followed by slowly retreating flesh as I plan and carefully aim each hammerhead of a blow to her insides. First, sliding along nerves before striking that special place with her, other times simply driving right into her cervix, and still others where all I do is thrust halfway within her tight little body and allow her to decide where the blow will be struck. I can feel her legs intertwining with mine, and the heated blood against my thighs from her wounds, but I don't mind. I have absolute control over her body, it is not her body that I am jealous of, not in the least bit. This one was never frightened, scared, or embarrassed, and if I can't have that I must have control of her absolutely. I am corrupted, so I must have it.

"Just focus on that feeling, the way it slides against you ever which way, don't you just love it? Shh, shh," I kiss, and lick two of her tears away. The taste better than any drink I've yet to try, save perhaps for others tears. "It's all going to end soon, as soon as she's gone, and you're mine. Not forever, but for now it will end."

Soft, gentle, caring fucks that are also strong enough to leave her breathless and craving for more, my own stamina uninterrupted thanks to the alcohol and previous expulsion of seed. I can do this, all night, almost. She... One of them, won't be able too. It's yet to be seen which one. Akin to playing roulette, but I've stacked the odds in my favor for the one I want to survive the bullet to the head. More kisses, more nibbles just beneath her uninjured ear, and my hands slide between us to hold her breasts; mashing them together and feeling every inch of her skin. There is no way she can escape the baby soft attack I've thrown and that is the entire point, even my feet slide up and down the sides of her calves and thighs; sparking nerves anyplace that I can find.

Another kiss, upon each lip before our noses and nothing else upon our faces touch.

I stare deep into her eyes, "Let me know what happens in there..."

I kiss her forehead, showing her where there is, before seizing her lips once again.

Back