Welcome to fuck house!((OOC))

justspitballing

Literotica Guru
This is the out of character thread for Welcome to fuck house which can be found here.

Fuck House is about four college kids that become trapped in a house that turns out to be a portal into Hell and our attacked by demons. Currently the posters in it our myself, Bankbabe and TheWorldBuilder.

Our PMS between each other are starting to take up a bit of room, so it's time to make a thread for story discussion. Also, we are still looking for and wanting a fourth player to join to play evil demons that will be attacking my characters(Becky, Elizabeth and Marten).

So if you want to join, this is your casting call! Please post demon concepts in this thread if you want to join in.

Though there is going to be a lot of sex in this thread, it's called Fuck House! I still want to play around with horror themes and world building, so good writing skills are well wanted.

Alright! Becky, Marten and Elizabeth have been cut off from Kassie and the house and the Darkness are on the attack. The story is getting going! :D

I think it maybe a good idea to talk about what that minor demon looks like a bit so we can start to get a sense about what the other demons are like in this home. Good on you WorldBuilder for leaving it wide open, but we'll have to fill in the blanks soon. :rolleyes:

I think we should also maybe figure out what's up with this torture/maybe portal room.

The history of the home so far:

Sr. Jacox had married the town outcast and his mother cursed him for it, then much later the home he owned became like a portal to Hell and he killed his wife and his three daughters to save their souls and the house has been abandoned ever since.

Somehow a torture room was made for the house. I know we can make it fit, it's such a cool little idea, the question is how? This house actually is starting to get some good mythology behind it. :D

Demon pictures to get us inspired and maybe even use! :D

Rage_of_the_Minotaurs.jpg

latest

Large, scaly, sharp claws, teeth, horns, all the usual clichés.... cock like a stallion, but with corrugated ridges running parallel down the shaft about 1½" apart round the 9" of girth. Up to the lady if she wants a scene where it 'plays' with her.

Large, scaly, sharp claws, teeth, horns, all the usual clichés.... cock like a stallion, but with corrugated ridges running parallel down the shaft about 1½" apart round the 9" of girth. Up to the lady if she wants a scene where it 'plays' with her.

From my experience so far with her in my other threads she seems to be a lot more spontaneous then myself when it comes to this kind of stuff and she seems to be typically good with where the thread goes(but does PM if she really doesn't like something).

I have let her know about this OOC thread if she wants to talk it out.

Are you staying downstairs with the collapsed staircase, is there a female PoV of the 'holding room', or do you want the Darkness to react to the ground floor events?

Are you staying downstairs with the collapsed staircase, is there a female PoV of the 'holding room', or do you want the Darkness to react to the ground floor events?

This is your call to make. I think it would be understandable if my characters got caught up with Marten's injury and there for did not try to find Kassie, but it also makes just as much sense if the Darkness sent demonic beings to attack my characters.

If we go the second way I would just have the demonic beings beat up my characters. Not going to write up a scene where I control my own demons and have them sexually assault my own characters. That would just feel odd to write.

This is your call to make. I think it would be understandable if my characters got caught up with Marten's injury and there for did not try to find Kassie, but it also makes just as much sense if the Darkness sent demonic beings to attack my characters.

If we go the second way I would just have the demonic beings beat up my characters. Not going to write up a scene where I control my own demons and have them sexually assault my own characters. That would just feel odd to write.

I'm happy to knock your three about a bit and then let BB tell us what's in Kassie's head now that she's tied and topless.

Just posted again. Made it clear that Marten, Becky and Elizabeth are knocked out. Had the tentacle monster give Elizabeth one last blow to do so, if that's ok. Felt it was a good idea to have them be out for now as it would be awkward going back and forth between the tentacle monster attack and whatever will happen to Kassie.

AND we have a new poster playing demons! Kililia has joined the thread and is interested in going after Marten.

They are still working on their first post. They posted, being excited to get into it, but have to rework what they wrote, it happens. Yahoo for having a new poster!

i removed my post and i will fix it
That way i am not blocking the scene for you guys
Very sorry

Kililia has updated their post. It's all good. :D I'm going to see about posting tomorrow. Also looking forward to what The World Builder will have in store for the thread.

Alright! Posted. Sorry to kind of divert the story from The World Builder and Bankbabe's scene. Whenever they do want to go back into it I will be more then happy to pause. Just wanted to give Kililia a proper start in the thread.

I think the next task will be to somehow link these two different plot threads going on with Marten and this new demon lord and Kassie and the Darkness.

The best idea I can come up with is they are clearly both great rulers of Hell. Maybe they are both kind of at war with one another and want each others area. Basically The Darkness controls the House and this new demon wants it cause its a portal out of Hell, that's kind of a big deal.

Both creatures, being demon lords, feed off of and become more powerful by causing harm. So, this new demon lord that kililia is playing wants to rape my character rotten to gain power from Marten's misery, hoping to use said power to over through the darkness. Maybe Marten is a 'pure soul' so harming him gives the being more power.

The darkness becomes aware of this and starts to torture and rape Kassie rotten. It turns out she's a 'pure soul' too and the Darkness can become stronger by harming her.

So both demon lords keep trying to one up each other in who can treat their forced sex slave worse and their acts go farther and farther as each one tries to gain more power. Then I guess they would end up fighting each other in an epic battle of evil vs evil!

That's my idea at least. :D

The World Builder has posted.

We've kind of accidently set up two different sex scenes that are running at the same time. This could be cool, but I think it would be confusing if we jump back and forth between them.

So, I'm ok with pausing the scene with Kililia and me if the WorldBuilder and Bankbabe want to do their scene first, then we would jump back to Kililia and me after they are done.

Everyone else good with that?

Is there acway we could move on to different partners and demons. Just feel if we pigeon hole ourselves with one demon for too much sex this early it will detract from other encounters

Is there acway we could move on to different partners and demons. Just feel if we pigeon hole ourselves with one demon for too much sex this early it will detract from other encounters

Well, my plot suggestion was just that, a suggestion. Kassie could escape after her current scene and I'm sure TheWorldBuilder could make up a different kind of demon to be after her.

Back