Weekend Seductions (closed)

Matt was in heaven loving the way Carol wanted him. Kissing her passionately he rolled the large condom on his huge throbbing cock. Looking down at her pretty pink pussy rubbing the tip along her bare mound before lining it up with her tight snug entrance. Groaning out as he spread her out and pushed past her folds slowly sinkinginto her hot wet hungry pussy. "Holy shit" he groaned out in complete pleasure as he slipped deeper into her inch by thick inch.

Carol is in bliss. Having been ignored by her husband as he was away on another business trip, she is now receiving the sexual attention she craves. Thinking about her day and how she laid the plans to get to this moment, she smiles inside. She believes that she could not have done better.

As Matt sinks his cock into her wet hot cunt, the pleasure is fantastic. His cock may be the best she has ever experienced.

She wraps her arms and legs around Matt. She kisses him passionately, tongues intertwined within their mouths. With her legs, she pulls him into her a bit faster, a bit deeper.

After he has bottomed out inside her, he slowly starts withdrawing. She is disappointed that he is so tentative. Her pussy is accustomed to taking a pounding, and that is what she wants, what she needs right now.

She kicks the back of his thighs with her heels.

"Fuck me Matt. Fuck me HARD!"

Matt had never gotten so much pleasure from a pussy before. The way it gripped his cock and was so hot and wet was incredible. She wrapped her legs around him pulling him so deep inside of her making him groan out into the hot wet passionate kiss they were sharing. This was his first time with an older woman and he was definitely missing out all these years. His body was pressed firmly against hers loving the feeling of her soft silky smooth skin against his and her scent was intoxicating. He started working his hips feverishly fucking her like he hadn't had sex in weeks. "You are so tight!" He groaned out going back to making out with her. The bed rocking beneath them.

"Oh Matt. THAT feels so good."

They get into a good rhythm, rocking in synchronized motion, his cock plunging fast and deep into my pussy.

Matt has hooked his arms under my legs, rolling them up and apart, practically doubling me over.

The heat is rising. Sweat is forming on both our bodies. Matt is grunting as he works hard. There is a growing aroma that is part sweat, but mostly sex. I can feel and hear his balls slap against my ass. And I hear the squishy sound of his cock pistoning in and out of my sloppy wet pussy.

The sensations flooding through my body are incredible. This is fantastic. My cunt is so alive, so hot. It clenches around Matt's cock and releases as he withdraws. Then it plunges back in again.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

I sense Matt's stamina may be waning. Time for a break, a change.

"Hold on big fella. We have a ways to go. I want you another way."

I push on Matt's chest and he pauses. He understands I want a change, but he is not sure what. He rolls off of me and waits for my lead. I flip over onto my front, on my knees, face down. With both hands I reach behind my ass and spread my pussy from behind. I swivel my hips better exposing myself.

Matt immediately know what to do. Kneeling behind me, I feel that cock at my entrance again.

Matt hears the sexy wet sounds coming from Carol's heavenly pussy and it turns him on so much. This was by far the best sex he ever had in his life. When Carol pushed him back there was a wet popping sound as he pulled out of her cunt. His cock flinging up splashing her love juices on his stomach. He grinned at the sexy sight of her on her knees instantly slipping his long fat cock back inside of her. Her round ass pressing against him as he thrust so deep into her love tunnel. Her body looking so much sexier covered in a thin layer of sweat. "Oh my god Carol you feel so good!" He groans out imagining how good she must feel with no condom on.

Carol loves the change of position. His cock still fills her cunt, but the pressure points are different. Often his thrusts hit right on her g-spot. that feels so good.

Soon they are back in a rhythm. She is rocking back and forth on her knees, meeting his forward thrusts. Her "Oh, Oh, Oh." are met by his "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

It appears that he is enjoying this as much as she is.

She reaches between her legs and begins to rub her clit which only adds to her pleasure.

Matt now has a firm hold on her hips, pulling her back into each of his thrusts as if trying to penetrate deeper and deeper. She love the feel of his cock. It stretches her just right and penetrates deep enough to flood her cunt in waves of pleasure.

Matt looked down and was loving the view of his cock slipping in and out of Carols insanely tight pussy seeing it holding on to him . The room filled with the smell of sex and the slapping sound of her ass meeting his hips and the sexy wet squishy sound her pussy was making. Matt's body was moist with sweat as he feverishly fucked the best pussy he ever had. Reaching down to grab her breasts and caress them as he fucked her so deep, hitting her womb with each thrust.

All of Carol's sensitive points are being stimulated. Her pussy is full of the best cock she has ever experienced. Her fingers are all over her clit. And now Matt is grabbing her breasts and nipples. A woman can have it all.

Splat, splat, splat is the sounds of her sloppy wet pussy being penetrated by his cock. What a wonderful sound.

While Matt is a strong, virile stud, he can only continue at this sprinter's pace for so long. Carol is concerned that either he will collapses in exhaustion, or worse yet, he ejaculates and ends their play.

"Matt, Matt" She calls out his name to get his attention. She reaches around and slaps his thigh. Again he pauses. They both gasp for air.

"Getting tired?" she asks. His heavy breathing tell her that he is. She rocks back pushing him back onto his heels, and then suddenly thrusts forward. This causes his cock, still rock hard, to once again pop out of her pussy. She quickly disengages and moves over to the side of the bed.

Patting the bed she says "Matt, come lay here, on your back. Let me ride you for a while."

Matt, still huffing and puffing lays on the bed and rolls over on his back, his cock pointing up. She throws a leg over him. On her knees, facing him, she is straddling him. She grabs his cock, the condom still in place but covered in her juices. She guides the head to her opening and then slams herself down on him, impaling herself on his cock. Placing her hands on his shoulders for balance, she starts bouncing up and down, riding his cock hard.

Matt reaches up and grabs both her tits, squeezing them in his strong hands. She reacts by moaning and increasing the speed and force of her thrusts up and down his cock.

Matt was covered in sweat from fucking Carol as fast and hard as he could then she pushed him away and told him to lay down. Once Carol climbed on top of him and impaled herself on his massive cock he ran his hands up her smooth thighs and up her sides to her big breasts that he gripped firmly with his big hands as she started bouncing up and down on him making the bed creak beneath them. "Oh my fucking god" Matt groaned out deeply looking up at Carol with a pleasure filled gaze as she continued bringing him to heaven.

Looking into Matt's eyes Carol sees a familiar look. He is tired. He is exhausted.

Simply put, he is fucked out.

Yet because of his great sexual stamina, he has not yet had his orgasm. Neither of them have. She knows the time has come for both of them to cum.

"Cum for me Matt." She smiles while telling him the time has come. She is still bouncing up and down on his cock, it sliding in and out of her sodden pussy. "Cum for me, now"

She decides it is time for her one last secret weapon, her incredibly strong vaginal muscles. They grip his cock so tight that when she rises up, she literally pulls his body off the bed.

Matt's eyes nearly pop out of his head. "OH FUCK!" He screams. She bounces a couple more times, each time nearly separating his cock from his body. The sensation for him is so intense he just cannot believe it. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" he screams one last time and then his body begins to violently shudder as his orgasm hits him.

Carol feels his eruption inside her, his cock swelling and pulsating. That is the trigger she needed to send her over the edge. Her orgasm hits her, and hits her hard.

"MATT! MATT! MATT!" she screams. Waves of ecstasy flow through her body. Her cunt spasms uncontrollably, releasing and gripping Matt's cock.

She falls forward onto his chest. His body is still shuddering. Her body is still quivering. Both of then are gasping for air. They are covered in sweat. And there is a strong stench of sex in the air.

Her head is spinning. The sensory overload has taken control and she is unable to do anything but enjoy the orgasm as it slowly recedes.

When Carol revealed her secret weapon it blew Matt away. He never experienced such a thing before and the sensation it gave him was incredible. He gripped her breasts so firmly just like her pussy was gripping his cock so tightly. He groaned out deeply and loudly as he shot off such a powerful intense load filling the condom up with his warm sticky cum causing it to overflow at the bottom pooling around the base of his shaft and coating his balls.

As Carol collapsed on him he captured he lips in a deep wet kiss, both of them breathing heavily into the kiss. His hands running down her sexy sweaty body to her round lush ass squeezing it firmly as his cock continued to throb inside of her hot wet cunt. "Jesus Christ" He said in a soft voice.

As her breathing returned to normal and her head cleared of the orgasmic sensory overload, Carol became aware that they were both a sweaty mess. She slowly pulled off of Matt, making sure the well used and filled condom stayed on his cock, and not in her cunt.

Rolling off the bed she intending to walk to the bathroom, but she quickly realized that her legs were unsteady. She too had been well fucked.

"I'm going to take a shower. Care to join me?"

She made her way into the bathroom, stepped into the large spacious shower and turned the water on hot.

Matt heard a wet popping sound as his cock slipped from her tight wet pussy that was gripping him tightly. Watching her walk over to the bathroom before sitting up and pulling the condom off disposing it in the waste bin next to the bed. Getting off the bed he followed her into the bathroom stepping into the spacious shower with Carol pulling her against him and kissed her deeply making out with her for a few minutes, his tongue rubbing against her. His cock hanging between his legs, slick and sticky with his cum. "That was the best sex I ever had" He confessed to Carol wondering if it was the same for her.

Matt's embrace and the hot water showering over her body felt wonderful. Her muscles were relaxing from the strenuous workout of their passionate sex. The sweat was washing away. She gently cleaned her vagina, removing as much of her sex juice as she could. She was careful around her clit which was still quite sensitive. Using a washcloth and soap Carol then washed Matt's softening cock. She held it in her hand and smiled to herself about how fortunate she had been this evening. What a magnificent cock it was inside her.

"Yes that was very good. We will have to do this again some time."

They embraced again and kissed, the hot water still flowing over their bodies.

Handing him the soap and washcloth, and turning her back to him, she asked "Wash my back for me, will you?"

Matt let out a sigh as Carol started washing his softening cock which was still sensitive. He took the soapy washcloth and started on Carol's shoulders slowly working his was down her back then starting to work on her lush round ass running the wash cloth over her cheeks before bending down to work on her long smooth legs. Once he got down to her ankles he dropped the wash cloth on the floor of the shower and ran his big soapy hands up the insides of her legs one hand started to rub her bare mound gently and caressing her big ass with his other hand. "Yes we will and I think that time is gonna be in a few minutes" He said with a grin.

His fingers on her mound begins to stir something inside her, a tell-tale tingle. She is surprised by how quickly her body is recovering and is eager for more. When she hears him say "and I think that time is gonna be in a few minutes" she is startled. Looking down at Matt, she sees that his cock is already beginning to enlarge and harden.

She remembers back to those days, when she was much younger, that she enjoyed having sex multiple times in one night. Oh, the naughtiness of it. And what fun it was. It has also been several years since she last had sex in the shower.

Pulling him back up onto his feet, she grabs his cock and begins to stroke it. Immediately he begins to finger her pussy. They kiss and the passion returns. She feels the desire for him to take her, right then, right there. She realizes that without a condom, it would be unprotected sex, but what the heck. She is near menopause and probably unlikely to get pregnant. And hopefully he is clean of any STDs.

Yes, she wants him to fuck her, here and now.

She turns her back to Matt, spreads her legs, and leans over with her hands on shower wall. She wiggles her ass as an invitation.

"Fuck me, please."

Matt kissed Carol so passionately as he fingered her his cock rock solid again in her hand. When she moved to bend over sticking her ass out at him he grinned at the amazing sight never seeing such a sexy woman before. He stepped forward placing his hands on her ass letting his cock press against her mound. Running a hand up and down her spine.

If her pussy felt that amazing with a condom on he couldn't wait to feel her without one on. Grabbing his big thick clean cock he guided it into her hole and began slipping into slowly. Letting out a long soft groan as he felt her inner walls clench his cock tightly. The feeling of her raw pussy was incredible and already Matt was overwhelmed with pleasure. "Holy shit Carol!" He said watching his cock slowly disappear inside of her until her ass was pressed against his hips. Every last thick inch of his cock buried inside of her heavenly fuck hole.

His cock filling her pussy felt exquisite. They were a great fit together. He filled her. He stretched her. But he could still slide in and out. The contact between them sent her shivers through her body.

"Matt. That feels wonderful. Let's take this slow and easy. I want to enjoy this."

They settled into a slow rhythm of his cock pistoning in and out of her. Their moans of pleasure could be heard over the sound of the shower.

Matt did as Carol said and took it nice and slow. Holding onto her hips as he pistoned his cock in and out of her slowly enjoying all the sensations he got from fucking her raw. He was addicted to her pussy and the way it felt wrapped around his long thick cock. He loved how her moans were heard over the sound of the shower. His hands running up her sides along her soft silky smooth skin to her big breasts that he caressed lovingly as he fucked her nice and slow. Her ass jiggling as he pressed against it each time he buried his man meat inside of her. "Oh god you feel so fucking good!" He said in a soft groan.

"Mmmmm" she purred as his big cock slid in and out of her. She could sense her arousal growing deep within and she needed to increase the sensations. She started rocking a bit faster, pushing back a bit harder in order to make his cock plunge in deeper and harder.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. Yes, that's it, that's it! A bit more, faster!"

His hands squeezing her breasts was added more stimulation.

"Pinch my nipples. Play rough with them." she directed him.

Matt picked up the pace a little. Plunging so deep into her pussy her lips gripping the base of his cock not wanting him to pull out. He started pinching and softly pulling on her nipples. Carol had him under some sort of seductive spell he would do anything for her. He was groaning out with her the pleasure was so intense. She had definitely ruined all the college girls for him because none of them could compare to hoe amazing Carol was. She had the perfect body and the sex was the best he has ever had.

This is by far the best shower fuck Carol has ever experienced, mostly due to the size of Matt's cock and his sensitivities to her desires and requests. However, there are limited options for sexual positions inside a shower. Time to bring this to a climax. Carol pushes back harder and harder against Matt's thrusts into her now well used pussy. Her cunt burns, but it is a good burn and feels wonderful.

"Fuck me harder. Cum for me Matt. Give me your load." She talks dirty to increase his arousal.

She tightens her vaginal muscles around his cock. He is still able to pull out and push in, but the friction has increased significantly. She gasps for air as she bucks against him.

"Give it to me. Make me cum, Matt. Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

Matt fucked Carol faster, the way she tightened her pussy around him was incredible. The friction against his cock brought him so much pleasure. His groans becoming louder and deeper. This incredible sensation combined with her dirty talk sent him over the edge. Dirty talk was a huge turn on for Matt and Carol did it in such a sexy way. He gripped her breasts squeezing them firmly as he erupted inside of her. His cock twitching wildly as he pumped her full with his big warm sticky load. "Oh fuck!" He groaned out as he gave Carol a creampie marking her pussy with his load.

The blasts of his hot cum deep within her pussy feels incredible. Carol can feel his cock throbbing inside of her. She forces one more constriction of her vaginal muscles which intensifies the sensations of his pulsating cock which in turn sends her over the edge. Her orgasm rips through her body.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" she screams. Her body jerks as her muscles spasm. She slumps forward against the wall of the shower pulling off of Matt's cock which pops out of her. His cum flows out of her cunt and down her legs. The continued contractions in her pussy forces more of his hot, sticky seed out of her. With their combined fluids mixing into the hot water, the smell of sex becomes intense.

The sound of Carol's sexy moans echoes through the bathroom as they both came. When she pulled off his cock he watched his thick creamy load leak from her cunt. He leaned against the cool glass door that was slick with fog from the steamy shower. Matt shot off such a big powerful load his legs felt weak as he eyed the sexy Carol. "Holy shit" Matt breathed heavily his chest rising and falling rapidly. He comes back up behind her pressing his softening cock against her ass as he turned her head and started kissing her passionately.

Back