Way-back-when crushes

hoozierbond

High school teacher
Joined
Oct 11, 2024
Posts
117
Do you remember your first crush?

One of my first crushes was Daisy Duke from the Dukes of Hazzard. The way she wore those shorts, the way her braless tits jiggled when she walked, and the sweet demeanor all combined for a massive crush to me as a child.

I also liked Teela from Masters of the Universe, which is probably a major reason I'm such a fan of "rule 34" art today.
 
Jennifer Connelly when she was in Labyrinthe.
Needless to say, Paul Bettany also had a crush on her and he actively went after her and they are married.
He's my hero too.
 
May sound odd to some of y’all but Katherine Hepburn was sexy as Hell to me. Loved her sassy nature and classy look!

I am 75 FYI
 
I never had crushes on people like that. I only ever had them on people I knew in real life.

The smartest girl in third grade...
the smallest girl in fifth grade...
the tallest girl in eighth grade,
the queerest girl in twelfth grade,
etc.
 
Do you remember your first crush?

One of my first crushes was Daisy Duke from the Dukes of Hazzard. The way she wore those shorts, the way her braless tits jiggled when she walked, and the sweet demeanor all combined for a massive crush to me as a child.

I also liked Teela from Masters of the Universe, which is probably a major reason I'm such a fan of "rule 34" art today.
I was going to say Daisy. Yes!
And all the He-Man females. So hot! We must be the same age. Haha.
Also Peggy Bundy. And Kelly, obviously.
Oh and Wonder Woman! Who could forget Linda Carter?! So sexy.
 
Do you remember your first crush?

One of my first crushes was Daisy Duke from the Dukes of Hazzard. The way she wore those shorts, the way her braless tits jiggled when she walked, and the sweet demeanor all combined for a massive crush to me as a child.

I also liked Teela from Masters of the Universe, which is probably a major reason I'm such a fan of "rule 34" art today.
As a gay boy, it was John Schneider for me. He could never undo enough buttons on that open shirt. Used to jerk off to dreams of taking him or being taken on the hood of the General Lee.
 
My first celebrity crush was Diana Rigg as Mrs Emma Peel in “The Avengers”, c. 1968. I was 11, she wore a leather cat suit.
 
I barely knew what women or sex was… but I remember having pretty intense crushes and feelings for:

Lieutenant Uhuru from Star Trek
Jeannie from I dream of Jeannie
Mrs Brady - Brady Bunch
Catwoman - Julie Newmar
Mary Ann from Gilligans Island

My wife is 10 years older than me and was in love with Illya Kuryakin, from the man from UNCLE
 
My wife and I are old and our first crushes were Ann-Margret and Paul Newman. She had a big poster of Paul in her college dorm room.
 
Back
Top