Wat's Guns-N-Stuff Thread

. . . marching forward in perfect unity, all thinking the same thoughts and shouting the same slogans, perpetually working, fighting, triumphing, persecuting — three hundred million people all with the same face . . . .

Fortunately for us, we have the PB where we can engage in the 1440-minute hate

. . . marching forward in perfect unity, all thinking the same thoughts and shouting the same slogans, perpetually working, fighting, triumphing, persecuting — three hundred million people all with the same face . . . .

Fortunately for us, we have the PB where we can engage in the 1440-minute hate
It’s 7:30EST.
I hate it that your Ambien is having trouble kicking in because you didn’t take tonight with a vodka chaser.

Better trigger discipline, which is more than can be said for our Depends wearers.

fc4b4cf689778600371aaf402b89b1f4.jpg

Most days at work give me things to do to keep the murders to a minimum.

Then there are other days where Kitten thinks of nothing but murder all day.

Today is one where we more feel sorry for the weasels for being so . . . weasely.

I look at them and at many of these tenants, and then I kneel, facing east, and put my head in the sand and point my ass toward San Francisco and give thanks to Allah for knowing what a day's work is and for being able to do one.

8a32cdfe3453f3934c406fc49582b615.jpg

A conservative pointing his upended ass towards the feared gay hotbed that is San Francisco.

What are you telling us, wat?

200 cases in the tumbler.

The only way to avoid darkening is to use clear wax and if you go that route you'll be waxing forever.

The darkening isn't a complaint, but just an observation. Wood finishes do things. It's the nature of the beast. However, looking at it after coat #1, I think that I called the finish selections correctly in both cases.

Now, if Santa would bring me a 6.5 and another .308 for them, I would be convinced that Allah will be doing it My Way from here on out.

d2847138125d9c08d251ca98d1b750ff.jpg

tumblr_m72yifQio61rnwcheo1_1280.gif

There's a youtube channel I watch from time to time, "Out of the Woods." The guy has a sawmill and runs some spectacular wood from time to time. I think he's out of TN.

Wat never got into joinery, so the need for fancy wood was never there. Pine, fir, oak - that usually got it done.

There's a youtube channel I watch from time to time, "Out of the Woods." The guy has a sawmill and runs some spectacular wood from time to time. I think he's out of TN.
You cock blocking ass!
You know of a man in Tennessee with spectacular wood 🪵 and you’ve never told this to TrailerHitch?!! 😡😡😡

My step-father was a cabinet maker. Learned about fine wood from him.

I had a good friend growing up whose dad built furniture. Mom liked antique furniture. I learned some stuff, but that wasn't my interest. Kinda too fiddly. Truth is, refinishing these ratty old warhorse stocks is about good enough and about large enough for this kind of woodwork for me.

I think I shall build my next house myself. Maybe oversee the framing, but definitely do all of the trim and installations. I like that stuff.

tumblr_o5d1gwugDw1v2j3a8o1_500.jpg

Seems we’re mighty close. All the ingredients are here — rampant fear, anger, ignorance, blind obedience, feverish consumerism, and immense resentment.

We are people who have turned the elemental emotions that make us human beings — fear, anxiety, sadness — into “illnesses” and “disorders” that must be “managed” and “treated” by an ocean of pharmaceuticals rather than taking the necessary measures to get down to the root of it. As Dr. Gabor Maté once reminded us, “The attempt to escape from pain, is what creates more pain.”

You can’t help but see it in the eyes and hear it in the voices — the despair, the fear, the animosity. A society of weaklings walking on eggshells, afraid to speak, afraid to offend, afraid to live. A society of indignant complainers and fraudulent do-gooders and sanctimonious political hacks strapped with a fanatical biased worldview constantly projecting their inner shortcomings onto the fruitful.

Fucking pathetic, but hey, the next Idiot-In-Chief will sort it all out.

What day is it that Hell's freezing???

“Imagine the problem is not some syndrome of our society that can be solved by commissions or laws or a redistribution of what we call wealth.

Imagine that it goes deeper, right to the core of what we call our civilization and that no one outside of ourselves can effect real change, that our civilization, our governments are sick and that we are mentally ill and spiritually dead and that all our issues and crises are symptoms of this deeper sickness…

Imagine that the problem is not that we are powerless or that we are victims but that we have lost the fire and belief and courage to act.”

~
Charles Bowden

IMG_1602.png

The pols are busily creating a nation of people that are minding everyone else's business but their own and in so following are unaware that they are participating in a circular firing squad.

Swear to Allah these motherfuckers can't comprehend five fucking minutes from now. Every last ass-kissing lying sacks o' shit one of them, and their lame no-'count Kool-Aid drinking followers/supporters.

A sincere message for them all:

c0542f37f99f7f7b97ca859bca99759d.jpg

You have an idea of the sort of crowd I run with. We don't get mad, no point in that. Hard on your heart and wastes your time. Like someone said, "Keep your head down and your powder dry. Have a plan to take out the power grid and the transportation network. Within 10 days they'll be eating each other."

You have an idea of the sort of crowd I run with. We don't get mad, no point in that. Hard on your heart and wastes your time. Like someone said, "Keep your head down and your powder dry. Have a plan to take out the power grid and the transportation network. Within 10 days they'll be eating each other."
You're literally saying that you have a plan to take over the government as if some.stupid fuck might not just do it because the fear mongering fucks up the their head enough to pull the trigger.

It's cool though ...from the side that literally is claiming we're in world war 3 already 👍😎

Back