Watching Sunday football with buddies...and wife.

Oooh how about outfit changes for each period of the game, with each one a different flavor but always getting skimpier and skimpier......

I have spent many Sunday's with Hubby and a friend watching football. Sent his friend home with a smile and drained of all his cum. Hubby wants to do the poker party fantasy now. I told him set it up!!!

Remember what they say, "Liquor up front and then Poker in the rear!

I imagine having to do this after losing a bet. Already embarrassed about being wrong, I'd know I would never hear the end of it if I went back on my word. There would be so much smug satisfaction from my guy-friends. I am admittedly a fucking smartass, and I'm sure I'd finally be paying for that.

Their choice of outfit would be merciless, thoroughly debated and carefully selected for the event. Years of hanging out like "one of the guys" intentionally subverted, and anything they've always wanted to see prominently on display. There would probably be quite a formal inspection to make sure I was wearing it in just the right way.

They'd be positively gleeful to see me come out with the first round of drinks, barely hiding the dread and resentment with a tight smile. Hoots and hollers, mocking applause, and many warm thank-yous for "volunteering". I'd be constantly told to smile more, corrected on my posture, made to fetch and tidy every little thing.

It would be too absurd to be mad about. The over-the-top skimpy outfit, their deliberately ridiculous demands, all of it for a laugh and for giving me a hard time. Their big grins and camaraderie would be infectious. I'd laugh along with them after they caught me in an involuntary, exasperated eye-roll. Regaining composure from "really, guys?" to an "it would be my pleasure, Sir", just to prove I can be a good sport. It would just...start to be fun, you know?

The first hand on my ass would be a test of keeping a straight face, holding the polite smile and trying not to laugh. Hands would get grabbier, fingers creeping between thighs as I perfected my nonchalance. I'd feel real pride at my own composure and their pleased little smirks. Playful spanks for blocking the view of the game would be taken in stride. The wandering hand that unhooked my top would be politely ignored, except for the subtle arching of my back when it falls away.

I'd spend less time serving drinks and more time getting pulled into laps. My hand always guided to rest on a stiff cock as they asked me idle questions, theirs freely exploring without any pretense of subtlety. More tests of my composure, to see how even I can keep my voice as my nipples are pulled and twisted. I wouldn't even realize when the first cock was let free, only that I was already caressing its warmth in my hand without a thought.

It wouldn't feel like testing a boundary, when one of them pushed my head down into his lap. There wouldn't be uncertainty or doubt. It would be a relief, welcoming the inevitable moment and setting everyone free. I don't know if anyone could say when it was understood how far things would go. Honestly, I wouldn't believe they planned it that way, not really. They'd be surprised to find themselves there, but would embrace the moment.

They'd do anything they wanted to me after that, anything they ever wanted to do to me. Things they've secretly thought about for years would suddenly be open to them. We may all be old friends, but I'm still a girl...a girl in a room full of men. Men who are hungry, and a girl who doesn't say no.

and a girl who doesn't say no

I love my woman. she does not say no. That's a turn on for sure.

Love the idea if my team scores she takes off a piece of clothing and the other team scores .The guys take of one. If we get naked then comes 2 min in the bedroom with one.

One of my favorite fantasies is football Sunday with a couple buddies...and having wife serve us and service us. Having my big breasted wife in a game jersey...no bra...little shorts...barefoot...having her bring beers in from the kitchen, lettting the guys flirt and grope her. Eventually getting her to suck or dicks while we watch the game...one at a time...on her knees. Anybody else like this idea?

I did something much like this for the most recent Super Bowl. Of course the guys wanted to see the game so my attentions were mostly before, after and halftime. And I wore lingerie not a jersey.

always the contrarian...

I fantasize about being the only man at a gathering of all my friends wives, like a lingerie 'party' where they sell lingerie and sex toys. (Years ago my neighbor actually held one of these 'parties'.) All of the women get tipsy and excited and, as the only man, I get to model the cockrings and watch the women try on sexy undies and play with dildoes. When they want to see if the lube works, I get to help them find out.

I like to imagine each of the women has a sexual specialty. One does deepthroat. One loves anal. One loves to titfuck. One squirts. And they challenge me to cum on all of them. They line up and one of them sucks and jacks me to a huge orgasm and I shoot thick ropes that splatter all their pretty faces.

But that's just my idea of a good time. To each his own.

I imagine having to do this after losing a bet. Already embarrassed about being wrong, I'd know I would never hear the end of it if I went back on my word. There would be so much smug satisfaction from my guy-friends. I am admittedly a fucking smartass, and I'm sure I'd finally be paying for that.

Their choice of outfit would be merciless, thoroughly debated and carefully selected for the event. Years of hanging out like "one of the guys" intentionally subverted, and anything they've always wanted to see prominently on display. There would probably be quite a formal inspection to make sure I was wearing it in just the right way.

They'd be positively gleeful to see me come out with the first round of drinks, barely hiding the dread and resentment with a tight smile. Hoots and hollers, mocking applause, and many warm thank-yous for "volunteering". I'd be constantly told to smile more, corrected on my posture, made to fetch and tidy every little thing.

It would be too absurd to be mad about. The over-the-top skimpy outfit, their deliberately ridiculous demands, all of it for a laugh and for giving me a hard time. Their big grins and camaraderie would be infectious. I'd laugh along with them after they caught me in an involuntary, exasperated eye-roll. Regaining composure from "really, guys?" to an "it would be my pleasure, Sir", just to prove I can be a good sport. It would just...start to be fun, you know?

The first hand on my ass would be a test of keeping a straight face, holding the polite smile and trying not to laugh. Hands would get grabbier, fingers creeping between thighs as I perfected my nonchalance. I'd feel real pride at my own composure and their pleased little smirks. Playful spanks for blocking the view of the game would be taken in stride. The wandering hand that unhooked my top would be politely ignored, except for the subtle arching of my back when it falls away.

I'd spend less time serving drinks and more time getting pulled into laps. My hand always guided to rest on a stiff cock as they asked me idle questions, theirs freely exploring without any pretense of subtlety. More tests of my composure, to see how even I can keep my voice as my nipples are pulled and twisted. I wouldn't even realize when the first cock was let free, only that I was already caressing its warmth in my hand without a thought.

It wouldn't feel like testing a boundary, when one of them pushed my head down into his lap. There wouldn't be uncertainty or doubt. It would be a relief, welcoming the inevitable moment and setting everyone free. I don't know if anyone could say when it was understood how far things would go. Honestly, I wouldn't believe they planned it that way, not really. They'd be surprised to find themselves there, but would embrace the moment.

They'd do anything they wanted to me after that, anything they ever wanted to do to me. Things they've secretly thought about for years would suddenly be open to them. We may all be old friends, but I'm still a girl...a girl in a room full of men. Men who are hungry, and a girl who doesn't say no.

Love it! Great start to this story! Would love to hear some more!

Agreed Redbearded1. Such a HOT idea, and so well written so far.

She goes into great detail like she's put a lot of thought into it which makes you feel like you are there! And it makes it more realistic! As well as anxious during the build up to something sexual happening which is very exciting!

This was a good start! Like I said I am talking her into this...she said she really liked the attention and the fact that they did it behind my back and no, my buddies never said shit to me.

I will tell them more this week that I think she really is fooling around at work...I think it is sort of hot that I am making my wife out to be a cheating little slut...and I guess they like the idea that she just might be a really big whore and fool around with them.

who knows what will happen...behind my back or whatever!

I fuckin hot ! Hope it comes together

Damn

Why can’t the NFL season be year long?
Looking forward to draft night scenarios

I was lucky enough to have friends who were into this. Normally four or five guys and the wife was hot as hell. She loved the attention and being groped and touched. Every time a team scored she rewarded the supporters by sitting on their laps , grinding her ass into their crotch and letting them suck or grope her tits.
When the match was over she fucked everyone but winners came first. Interestingly the husband never took part. He liked to watch.

I was lucky enough to have friends who were into this. Normally four or five guys and the wife was hot as hell. She loved the attention and being groped and touched. Every time a team scored she rewarded the supporters by sitting on their laps , grinding her ass into their crotch and letting them suck or grope her tits.
When the match was over she fucked everyone but winners came first. Interestingly the husband never took part. He liked to watch.

She sounds like fun!

One of my favorite fantasies is football Sunday with a couple buddies...and having wife serve us and service us. Having my big breasted wife in a game jersey...no bra...little shorts...barefoot...having her bring beers in from the kitchen, lettting the guys flirt and grope her. Eventually getting her to suck or dicks while we watch the game...one at a time...on her knees. Anybody else like this idea?

Motherfucker, did you steal my idea from somewhere?!

I LOVE this idea! Well, of course mine is slightly different from yours, and a wee bit more realistic, but this is something that I fucking love!

Motherfucker, did you steal my idea from somewhere?!

I LOVE this idea! Well, of course mine is slightly different from yours, and a wee bit more realistic, but this is something that I fucking love!

So let's hear your different and more realistic idea!

Back