Wardrobe Malfunction

I wonder how many women really flash someone to get his interest... they'll surely immediatly gain a man's interest, but in the long run?
 
LOL...ths same thing happened to me at the beach. A big wave hit me and took my top all the way to the beach...ummm a very nice young man was kind enough to bring it to me.

And you are sooooo right! Some women are just too insure of themselves..hince the nasty looks.
 
Um, note to self.

When enjoying the water park with the family, and when navigating the wave pool while perched across a giant floatie, keep checking one's fairly conservative navy tank for wardrobe issues.

Because when the waves kick up, it is entirely possible the suit could - um - ride kind of low.

I think half the people in the wave pool got a nipple flash today.

I caught one gal's disgusted look while her man beamed.

At least my kids remained unaware.

:cool:

I would like to see that...

LOL...ths same thing happened to me at the beach. A big wave hit me and took my top all the way to the beach...ummm a very nice young man was kind enough to bring it to me.

And you are sooooo right! Some women are just too insure of themselves..hince the nasty looks.

I would like to see that as well...


Anecdotely I would say this happens quite often for various reasons. Seems like every time I go to the lake, I get a nip shot.
 
Um, note to self.

When enjoying the water park with the family, and when navigating the wave pool while perched across a giant floatie, keep checking one's fairly conservative navy tank for wardrobe issues.

Because when the waves kick up, it is entirely possible the suit could - um - ride kind of low.

I think half the people in the wave pool got a nipple flash today.

I caught one gal's disgusted look while her man beamed.

At least my kids remained unaware.

:cool:

Because, of course, nothing like that ever happened to her.

My husband and I are going to Couples Tower Island next month. On the "tower" part of the resort, one is not only permitted to go au naturale, it is sort of expected. Of course in a setting like that it's supposed to be all wholesome and stuff, and you're supposed to concentrate on faces, but it's still going to be fun.
 
Back
Top