Wanted: womanfemalegirlladyoppositesex thang so I can compete with people here...

Ahhh nothing like going to work and having to shrug off a little pointless racism.

What's worse, no sex for three years or three months of contiguous REBA reruns?

Well, you know..... there's two zootwobbles to every story.

In the multitudinal experiences of my indespensible body mass, there are far more than two purple monkey dishwasher zootwobbles. Or maybe just one. It is Thursday, thoughts differ at the latter half of the week.

Years ago it was national, then it got bought by a larger company and got shut down. A few years ago some intrepid folk bought the brewery name and records, restarting it. They are finally at the point of rebuilding a real brewery, in Rhode Island, where it originated. Your lesson of the week.

I had their Lovecraft Honey Ale last year.. I think I'm going to try the Imperial Red this year.
And the Shandy! Always sells out quickly around here..

I had their Lovecraft Honey Ale last year.. I think I'm going to try the Imperial Red this year.
And the Shandy! Always sells out quickly around here..

The Imperial Red is likely the best of their Lovecraft selection. Get it before it's gone!

It's the beginning of a holiday weekend for some here in the U.S. That is all. Be jealous.

It is almost the Fourth of July, where a great portion of the United States populace ignites small explosives in celebration of Independence from their best friend. What did you blow up this weekend?

Blowing up...

It is almost the Fourth of July, where a great portion of the United States populace ignites small explosives in celebration of Independence from their best friend. What did you blow up this weekend?

Attractive women's skirts. 😜

I thought about sticking a bottle rocket up my ex's asshole and setting it off, but thought restraint would be the better avenue to pursue.

It's just a bottle rocket. You wouldn't get much more than a slap on the wrist. Well, unless he's some politician, actor or white man of power...

It's just a bottle rocket. You wouldn't get much more than a slap on the wrist. Well, unless he's some politician, actor or white man of power...

No, he's just a worthless asshole.

Though I guess that's the description of the majority of politicians out there.

No, he's just a worthless asshole.

Though I guess that's the description of the majority of politicians out there.

You are not wrong! Down with worthless assholes! Power to the generous assholes!

Anyone have a room to rent to a moderately nice man with one cat? Text me!

"I'm HORNY"

"I'm new"

"I'm your Daddy"

"I'm not good at selling myself but here I am anyway"

Fuck.

I'm going to bed.

Back