VR adventures

The other fairy just chuckled at his answer, knowing that she was definitely going to find out. Anna looked up at Miyuri with interest when the crate was placed on the bed. “Oh, I didn’t know there was little furry friend in there. I assumed it was empty. Maybe your sperm isn’t so bad after all, Nightblade.”

She examined the little crate and nodded at Miyuri, “oh yes, I’ve always wanted a virtual hamster. I’ll name you... Chikadee since you were born from an egg.” A satisfied sigh came from her lips as her mistress touched her affectionately.

Twinkle smiled at his little kiss and mused, “maybe you have some super secret mail today about bug-catching. Or maybe we can move on to a new area. What do you think?” She kissed his shoulder and then his collarbone softly.

Miyuri lifted up from her kneeling position to sit down next to her bunny. She reached down and tapped the small crate gently.

"Well, why don't you open it up and let your new little pet roam a little?"

Night just chuckled a little about Anna's comment, shaking his head for a moment. It didn't bother him at all, it was just amusing to him. He moved his arm so that it was around Twinkle's back, holding her close. He smiled at her soft kisses, though he did continue to look at his mail. He hmmed for a moment as he opened one up and quickly scanned the mail.

"Well, you just might get your wish. We'll need Miyuri's help for this request anyways. It seems that a handful of the players reached level 30's and decided to explore the Ice Lands the other day. They found a small house that had strange noises coming from it, but they couldn't get in. Sounds like some sort of protective code in place that I need to unlock. How do that sound?"

He looked away from the mail to the others, getting a smile and nod from Miyuri in agreement on her part.

Anna giggled and opened the crate, a hamster scurried out and looked around. It didn’t seem confused as one would think it might have been, seeing as it was just born in a crate encased in an egg, born from a woman’s womb. She reached out and used a finger to pet the little rodent, the animal seemingly pausing for her to do so. It was so soft and cute, she couldn’t help but feel a bit attached to it.

Twinkle perked up and her wings buzzed in excitement, her eyes shining bright as she spoke, “the ice lands? That sounds so cool, I can’t wait to see it. Is it super cold, or does the game just make it look cold?” She thought about it for a second and shrugged. The little fairy hadn’t been paying enough attention to temperature changes to know whether different areas felt differently.

“What kind of noises? Kinky noises?” Anna grinned and looked at Miyuri. “If there weren’t before, there will be soon once we get inside.”

“They’re not... spooky noises, are they?” Twinkle asked with a bit of trepidation. She hated horror movies and disliked the idea of bumping into any creepy happenings. It was one thing if there was a monster you could fight and beat upfront, it was another to have a scary being trying to sneak up on you.

Miyuri smiled at the inquires of the two, happy to explain things.
"Since this is a simulation, we tried to put in safeguards so that the player isn't physically or mentally hurt. So basically it's up to your mind to interpret."
She tapped each of the fairies' foreheads gently before gently sliding down their cheeks with her fingertips.
"So we've done our best to make sure each zone has the correct temperature and weather simulated. Cold weather clothing can be purchased at the clothing vendors, which I suggest we do next. Each zone should give a little summary of what to expect before the players enter. You can choose to show your outfits or armor, but retain the benefits of both."
She smiled as she reached reached down, playing with the hamster.
"Pets are unaffected by the game environment, so need to feed them or the like. They will always stay within a fifteen meter radius."
She nodded to Night letting him know she was done. He just chuckled before starting.
"It just says that strange music could be heard near the cave instance, but nowhere else. And I'll protect you from any spooky noises."
He winked to his pet before biting playfully on her neck.

Anna and Twinkle listened to her explanation, Twinkle thinking about her words. She definitely expected an area with snow or ice to be chilly, so she imagined that her brain would interpret it as such. After all, there was something refreshing about being in a frosty wonderland with a big warm coat on that made her smile.

The little fairy giggled at his love-bite. "Will you? My hero, what would I do without you?" She turned and kissed his cheek.

Anna rolled her eyes and chuckled, "oh man, you two are too wholesome. Anyway, when are we heading out to the creepy music cave?"

Miyuri gave a little laugh at both Anna's comment and the interaction between Night and Twinkle. She leaned over and kissed her pet gently for a moment before pulling away to stand up.

"Well, I would say the sooner we get started, the better. After all, it is the duty of the staff to make sure the game is working 100%....or at least passable enough that we don't get any bad reviews to shut us down."

She grinned and winked at Anna for a moment. She opened her inventory and selected her dress from earlier to wear. It would do till they picked up winter clothing. Night grinned at Anna's comment, but didn't say anything. He just kissed his fairy on her lips gently before closing up his mailboxes.

"Well, that's settled then. We should get going."

However, he didn't get up just yet as he waited on Twinkle to get up first.

Anna grinned in response, selecting her own tube top and skirt to put back on. It was an outfit that definitely screamed warm weather, so she was looking forward to getting something sexy and warm, maybe with something with a long, blue coat. Once she was dressed again, she put her arms loosely around Miyuri and leaned against her back. "Well, even perfect games get bad reviews. But I swear I would give this game an S for having the sexiest lady around."

Twinkle giggled and glanced at Night for a few moments, realizing after a bit that he was smiling and looking at her expectantly for her to get up off of him. Her face changed to an embarrassed expression and she quickly scooted off the bed. "Oh, sorry Night." She shuffled apologetically off to the side, giving him ample room to get up. The little fairy opened her menu, re-equipping her beautiful white and gold outfit along with her big red bow around her waist.

She bent over the bed a bit and extended her small hand to him, cheeks still a bit pink from a moment ago. Twinkle didn't want him to think that she was just an airhead who would be distracted everytime he smiled at his little fairy.

Back