Virtual Tip Jar?

FreyaGersemi

Sexy 'n' Sweet
I've searched the forum a bit and can't seem to find a positive answer. The best I found was:
Your bio can contain links to Patreon or your personal or your publisher's website.
You can't use your postings here as bait. And you can't put links that go outside of Lit in your stories, not even in a foreword or afterword.

In Literotica's "Publishing Info," it says:
The current BETA version of the Literotica Support This Author feature works with Amazon, Smashwords, and Patreon.

So, am I correct in thinking that I cannot put a direct link to anything else? Like Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, etc...?

Thank you!!!

I've searched the forum a bit and can't seem to find a positive answer. The best I found was:
Your bio can contain links to Patreon or your personal or your publisher's website.
You can't use your postings here as bait. And you can't put links that go outside of Lit in your stories, not even in a foreword or afterword.

In Literotica's "Publishing Info," it says:
The current BETA version of the Literotica Support This Author feature works with Amazon, Smashwords, and Patreon.

So, am I correct in thinking that I cannot put a direct link to anything else? Like Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, etc...?

Thank you!!!
If you aren't using it for anything else, you can add a link to your tip jar platform as your website on your profile, which will show up as the webpage link on the contact tab of your biography page. Mentioning it in your stories is probably a no-no, but you could try nudging people that way with your bio information, for any of the few who look at that.

Back