Veroe's idea box

It sounds like a good beginning thought.

What we need now is world building, fortunately its something I'm pretty good at.

Let's look at the pillars for typical epic fantasies:

Elves
Dwarves
Humans
Orcs
Wizards
Fantasy creatures (Dragons, Trolls, ....etc...)

What we need to do now is figure out how each of these lived before the meteorite and how their lives changed afterward.

Also we need to define whether a witch from your idea is the same as a wizard or if not what is the distinction between them.

I too have marinated on the idea and let me tell you what I have come up with.

The Meteorite hit in the ocean sending massive tsunamis wiping out the predominant human empire set on an island (think ancient Rome mashed with the legend of the destruction of Atlantis) sending the humans into organizational dissaray while still facing years under a meteor-caused nuclear winter where their crops won't get any or near enough sunlight to grow. The Dwarves honoring the ancient alliance and trade partnership they had with Humans took in refugees, but there was just too many of them and not enough food. So friction between the two races built and built over decades until finally there was a civil war between the two former comrades. Now the humans rule the Dwarven underground kingdom with the dwarves relegated to second class citizens in their own homeland. But there is a terrorists/freedom fighters of dwarves valliantly struggling to return a Dwarf to the throne.

I'm not exactly sure how your idea about prejudice towards witches comes in, but I think we can manage it.

And Orcs. My idea is now after the meteorite the orcs still live on the surface loving the nuclear winter. There's not alot of sunlight to hurt their eyes, and the humans left ruins they've taken and twisted into their own empire and civilization.

Oooh, just occurred to me: the difference between a witch and wizard could be the set of powers they use. Wizards can cast elemental spells like fireball or lightning bolt. Witches have precognition first(they were prophets before the meteor) maybe if a witch's power is refined and trained can develop empathy, telepathy, and telekinesis.

What do you think?

-Stares in awe-
um.... wow. That was a -TON- of stuff happening there. Where the hell did you get all that?! 0.0 That's amazing....

I love the idea that witches have precog vs wizards that spell cast, however all the times I've tried writing a precog, I've failed miserably.

A random thought... Development of certain magics has allows for the creation of crops and food at the price of blood and life? If sunlight is what's missing from the equation, it implies the lack of a source of energy.... Energy that can always be.... replaced by life - if channeled correctly?

Just throwing that out there... work exhausted my brainstorming today.

Maybe I should check it out, but I've had it with Doujin. 1. I can't read Japanese. 2. They always screw it up on me by making the hot girl a dickgirl or making her breasts ridiculously huge or using children, or the artwork inside is no where near as hot as the cover, or the girl gets raped by some tentacle monster.

There've been precious few that have been really wankworthy. Most have promise but then they screw it up on me.

Look at Burning Down The House. It's been translated. So has Pearl Jam and a few others.

-Stares in awe-
um.... wow. That was a -TON- of stuff happening there. Where the hell did you get all that?! 0.0 That's amazing....

I love the idea that witches have precog vs wizards that spell cast, however all the times I've tried writing a precog, I've failed miserably.

A random thought... Development of certain magics has allows for the creation of crops and food at the price of blood and life? If sunlight is what's missing from the equation, it implies the lack of a source of energy.... Energy that can always be.... replaced by life - if channeled correctly?

Just throwing that out there... work exhausted my brainstorming today.

I said I was pretty good at worldbuilding ;)

Anyways I still haven't figured out what happened to the elves yet though.

As for the precog idea maybe we can limit it to the point where its manageable for you. Say it's not something she can control, it just happens before something important to the plot happens.

As for the use of blood and magic to make crops. That's a brilliant idea. I hadn't answered the obvious question how they make food.

Expanding on the food idea... I've always had the impression that elves had the most developed magic. It wouldn't be surprising if this spell was developed and monopolized by a small group of them.... say harassing other races?

It wouldn't be surprising if such a group purposely sparked or aggravated tension between races of people so that they could pick off victims in the fray for their magic....

btw, do you have messenger of any sort? YM or MSN? I seem to function better talking there about ideas than here on the forum. If you do have messenger, and you're okay with sharing/talking to me there, PM it to me please? If not, it's still okay.

I'm afraid I don't have any IM VT, sorry.

Hmm, according to your suggestion that would make the elves the ultimate bad guys here.

What if the one that taught them this magic was one of the gods going around the others back. say the goddess of evil.

Is that ok? If so, I think that's enough world building. Now its time to start thinking of characters and general plot direction.

how about we make them pretty much street-theives that already know eachother like they've been partners since the days they were pickpockets as kids. That way we won't have to contrive a way to bring them together, and your character can begin exhibiting signs of being a witch as we avoid the kings' gaurds, but wind up in the dwarven rebellion against the humans so they have to escape by going deeper into the old mines and who knows what they'll find there. I'm thinking a dragon :D

I'm... not sure. I'm not getting a visual. Normally if I can visualize a character and her backstory, I'm good to go for the story. But I'm not getting one.

I had an idea, but even my own isn't triggering the -oooooh that would be interesting to write- feeling.... but at least for the record this was the thought -

He (or she, either or) is on the prowl for another victim for the next spell cast. She (or he) is on trial or on the run for suspicion of being a witch. He takes the chance and protects her by redirecting other people's attention. For lack of better refuge, when she is offered to travel with him back to his land, she accepts....

I think the biggest problem right now, is that there isn't enough conflict. I don't have two people at odds with each other to spur tension in a story.... and without tension, it becomes a really slow story.

I'm going to go play SC2 for a bit and hope that maybe some of the story line might trigger something.... -stares at Kerrigan-

Hmm...you're right there isn't enough for the kind of tension we're looking for.
The easiest way to create tension between them would be witch and witch hunter, Or members of clans or races that have been fueding with eachother for years, or maybe by occupational lifestyle choice like a mage that supposed to be celibate in love with a witch.

Veroe wanted to give you some additions to your pics....

mistress.jpg

3x5%20Domme.jpg

submitk.jpg

caneb.jpg

Personally I love Last_Rider's avi pic. I have yet to find the one that I envision.

Veroe wanted to give you some additions to your pics....

mistress.jpg

3x5%20Domme.jpg

submitk.jpg

caneb.jpg

Personally I love Last_Rider's avi pic. I have yet to find the one that I envision.

Wow, Tera Patrick looks really good in that split vinyl dress in the first pic.

Yeah she does, Razor.

As for Rider's avatar...It really is a perfect pic of what he and Ladythunder share as dom and sub.

Made me so jealous, cuz if I had known how to embed images back when I started that thread, I would have so used that one for my Vampire Queen's servant thread with LT.

The last pic is the avatar of MsAphrodite a RPer in the Vassal Accademy group thread I'm in.

If I could get the third pic avatar-sized I'd switch to that one in a heartbeat.

anyhow thanx so much for the pics Vixen

And now I'm seriously thinking of trying out my Lady Pheonix Reborn thread idea that just bombed before.
I had one person interested in it and we did some devlopment enough for me to start the thread with a first post but no response from her since *sigh* It's been six months and not a peep from her.

Sorry to hear that Veroe...I hate it when people just disappear on me.

If you want the third one avi size I will hook you up ;)

I wanted to try it Veroe *pouts*

The phoenix Thread

P.S. That is my Derriere MSA is using :D:devil: :rose:

Last edited:
I wanted to try it Veroe *pouts*

The phoenix Thread

P.S. That is my Derriere MSA is using :D:devil: :rose:

Yeah, you did. And I spoilt the idea with another lame one.
Sorry about that.

*quirks eyebrow*

Would you still be interested in it?

And so you have a lower back tatoo...interesting XP

Dang it, Vixen.

How come you keep finding these great hawt pics for me, and when I look I only find not too bad or only ok pics?

:D

Dang it, Vixen.

How come you keep finding these great hawt pics for me, and when I look I only find not too bad or only ok pics?

:D

Oh hun I am good if I have an imagine in my mind...I don't stop looking until I find it. And Dragon yes it probably is, but it gives off the idea I was looking for....firm and fair, casual but domination.

Oh hun I am good if I have an imagine in my mind...I don't stop looking until I find it. And Dragon yes it probably is, but it gives off the idea I was looking for....firm and fair, casual but domination.

nods head

precisely my idea for pheonix. Being in the witness relocation program she wouldn't have any of her specialized equipment or leather corsets or boots any of the stuff that signifies a dominatrix, all she'd have is the clothes sold in a small town and what she has around the house, and her own ingenuity and dominance.

Okay I am done *giggles* But I will make whichever one you want for your avi Veroe, just let me know which one.

SASHA-Couple-tess-Couples-in-love-sexy-couples-Parovi-Misc-submisive-guys-O%C4%9Fuzhan-Ko%C3%A7-Erotice-sensual-fun-friends-sensual-amor-bdsm-more-sexy-pictures-Oni-lust-sexy-daniels-ceca-fun-adyee-Total-Control-romance-Love-male-tie-blindfold-hot-black-n-white-sex-games-arena-my-album-album-n%C2%B01-cute-mmmm-sandee-sexi-FFS-%D0%BE%D0%BD-%D0%B8-%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B0-dAvLO-couple1-blckwht-comments-~Passion~Lust~Bondage~-girls-xxx-BW2_medium.jpg

Here ya go, just right click and select save as or save image as (depending on browser), save it and then upload it as your avi.

malesubmission.gif

Back