Velvet & Silk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom Crash... no sooner did I hit send, then power and internet blinked out as a powerful storm cell swept through... all's well and the outage was really brief.

hotel room windows always draw me...

attachment.php

Window dressing? :rolleyes:

Boom Crash... no sooner did I hit send, then power and internet blinked out as a powerful storm cell swept through... all's well and the outage was really brief.

hotel room windows always draw me...

attachment.php

Gorgeous tush!

Open the drapes moon the city!!

I'm loving these pics. Goodness woman! Just goodness!!!

you're making me smile! thanks...

I could just press you up against that glass and work over your shapely ass...mmmmmm....:devil:

mmm... sounds like an excellent beginning...

Gotta love that purple!!!!

absolutely! :heart:

Wow what a view!!!! I would not mind seeing the view anyone looking in your window would get

thanks, you! I guess I ought to show you the city skyline and view of the Hudson as well.

someone was equally drawn to windows across from you....
and was moved to share how you made them feel..
would you share as well?

mmm... one-handed masturbation while juggling binoculars?! see, I always get practical and blow the fantasy. I love living my own life in front of windows, but can't quite work out the logistics of watching anyone else from a distance.

We had a FUCKING HUGE clap of thunder about midnight ... Shook the house :eek:

weird when it happens out of nowhere

hmmm no sooner than when I saw your ass standing in the HOTEL window...BOOM, SMASH, my pants hit the floor and my hardon sprang free....

Hiya sexy.:kiss:

laughing hard, Spaz! boom smash indeed! kisses to you, mister -- I'll soon be leaving the vicinity and driving south to ATL

Love this photo. It has it all...

Legs, breasts, hands, purple.

yesss... thanks for noticing! :kiss:

Love windows too. But I really love butts!!!

yes, and I loved yours on the hands thread!

What an incredibly sexy pic.. thank you:rose::rose:

thank you :kiss:

I love the rear view window ;)

clever woman... I love your comment!

Window dressing? :rolleyes:

smiling... :heart:

Gorgeous tush!

Open the drapes moon the city!!

I most assuredly Did! The window was filthy and sunlight streamed in, adding warmth. His hand added more warmth.

Time to bump Mara back to page one where she belongs!!!!

:kiss:

Busy, busy real life at the moment. I will get caught up on correspondence eventually, but it may be awhile. Forgive me, please.

attachment.php

Attachments

• NYCbuns6.jpg
    NYCbuns6.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 402
Woman, you post the most entertaining pics! Sex, wit, humor, breasts and bum--we are a lucky crowd of voyeurs! Certainly you need not ask for forgiveness--and this pic is a certain atonement, anyway!

Busy, busy real life at the moment. I will get caught up on correspondence eventually, but it may be awhile. Forgive me, please.

Is this your new way of meditation?
It may have a calming affect on you, but sends my blood deliciously pounding.

Of the two versions you saw of The Curious Incidence, did they differ to any degree?and if so do you have a preference?

Woman, you post the most entertaining pics! Sex, wit, humor, breasts and bum--we are a lucky crowd of voyeurs! Certainly you need not ask for forgiveness--and this pic is a certain atonement, anyway!

thank you, T, for the reassurance. Feeling overwhelmed at the moment, but the sense of responsibility does kick in... with attendant guilt.

Is this your new way of meditation?
It may have a calming affect on you, but sends my blood deliciously pounding.

laughing, Alex... thanks, I needed that!

I only have two words for this one..

Good girl....:devil:

smiling... wagging... :kiss:

Of the two versions you saw of The Curious Incidence, did they differ to any degree?and if so do you have a preference?

I was so glad they didn't differ in production: set, lighting, sound, movement choreography. I was able to see better in NYC, being higher in the theater. In London, my same-day tickets landed me in the front row where the stage was over my head, and I was looking up, over the tops of my glasses. Thus, in London, I saw actors from the knees up, and couldn't see the floor of the stage which I suspected was every bit as important to the lighting design as the other surfaces, and so it turned out to be. In London, I was crying from midway in the second act all the way home on public transit -- just So Moved. I think the Times reviewer captured the distinction: the London lead expressed more vulnerability in his performance. It was truly a staggering theater experience in both places. Performances were masterful in both productions. The sensory experience was more fully appreciated by me in NYC, but even not fully seen, more moving to me the first time around, perhaps because it was the first time around. [although I have been known to sob through five days worth of consecutive performances of a high school production of The Laramie Project, so I can't say that repetition dims emotion for me]

Bottom Line: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time is stunning theater. SEE IT!

Wow!!!! Great position.:devil: You always have such awesome pics!!!!

thanks! and there's a skyline out there through the dirty window

, I was crying from midway in the second act all the way home on public transit -- just So Moved.

Bottom Line: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time is stunning theater. SEE IT!

I like the idea that you are a big softy at heart, at least in connection to the dramatic arts. Do you need to head for NYC for theatre or does Atlanta have it's own lively dramatic scene.

:nana:

This is why I spend my hotel trips (naked in the room) looking out my window into others....hoping to se a view like this.

attachment.php

Gosh, I really love this view...

really... since you already gave me your two words earlier
I just have to say that "gosh" is so sweet
you're making me smile

Hubby's jaw just dropped lol

thanks for telling me!

Do you mind if I insert my eight cents here?

laughing... love that specific amount!

Mara you light up the room :)

awww... thanks so much

, I was crying from midway in the second act all the way home on public transit -- just So Moved.

I like the idea that you are a big softy at heart, at least in connection to the dramatic arts. Do you need to head for NYC for theatre or does Atlanta have it's own lively dramatic scene.

oh yes, a total softy, AKA sap. And an equal-opportunity-emotional-responder... to fiction, biography, poetry, as well as theater. I avoid big cities as much as possible, so trips to NYC are rare. ATL has a number of strong theater companies, plus there are several venues that host traveling shows. I also find something very special in the energy of high school productions. The private school my sons attended has an excellent theater program, and a nearby public school is the county arts magnet. The latter staged Ovid's Metamorphoses with an actual pool onstage and underwater exits and entrances -- it was enchanting. And all accomplished by high school students!

Posterior Perfection with Purple: Spank thoroughly, Ravage vigorously

a Perfect Plan!!! :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

:nana:

This is why I spend my hotel trips (naked in the room) looking out my window into others....hoping to se a view like this.

such avid attention is sure to be rewarded sooner or later! fingers crossed...

of course the breasts had to have window time...
see the Hudson out there?

attachment.php

Attachments

• NYCbrsts1.jpg
    NYCbrsts1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 354
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back