LIDiver
Thalassophile.
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2022
- Posts
- 4,873
What the Hades is this confounded contraption, pray tell?!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What the Hades is this confounded contraption, pray tell?!
The number that matters!An Obvious Number
Soixante-Neuf
A drawing I made some time ago, playing around with some transparency.
I remember this expensive stripper post
That’s a great pic!
There's not the right emoji, that's a great, emotive photo
Thank you!That’s a great pic!
Appreciate you, brother.There's not the right emoji, that's a great, emotive photo
That's what a visit to my parents looks like as well.
Hey, I thought the assignment was “Numbers”, not “Number”?!
Lol...hey...I have all these great pictures of color now to post and I had to find a number or numbers...Hey, I thought the assignment was “Numbers”, not “Number”?!![]()
I don't dare post mine... It might give people a heart attack!A bit smaller than i had expected:
But; Numbers stack up when you piss off your spouse
View attachment 2690178
I have seen it upwards 46 and 8I don't dare post mine... It might give people a heart attack!
Damn hunny! I am jumping through this and giving you a fucking week long hug!
My Science, woman, what have you done?!
I truly don't know... but apparently I’ve made some questionable life choices along the wayMy Science, woman, what have you done?!