Vanessa 2

Where do I start?.......short answer.....I don't know. As you already mentioned, there are thousands; somewhere between fifteen and twenty thousand, give or take a few, which we've taken over the years.

These photos are split between several libraries. When I go through these from time to time there are quite a number that my eye is drawn to again and again. If you were to ask which ones they were, I couldn't tell you. There are clothed photos, nude photos, sex photos, 'out and about' type photos...there are great photos in all those categories.

However, there is one. We had only just begun our sojourn into erotic photography and were very much learning the ropes...experimenting with props, lighting etc. This was around 2007. I really didn't know what the hell I was doing, but I just kept moving the rather primitive lighting set up I'd put together (still have it) and Vanessa tried this pose and that. Then all of a sudden I saw the pic.

View attachment 2332357
Simply beautiful. Richard is a photographic artist using light and shade to exhibit Vanessa's gifts. Could be a grand master in erotic photographic art. Eye-catching like non other. Beautiful. Thanks for posting such beautiful work of an amazing woman.

Where do I start?.......short answer.....I don't know. As you already mentioned, there are thousands; somewhere between fifteen and twenty thousand, give or take a few, which we've taken over the years.

These photos are split between several libraries. When I go through these from time to time there are quite a number that my eye is drawn to again and again. If you were to ask which ones they were, I couldn't tell you. There are clothed photos, nude photos, sex photos, 'out and about' type photos...there are great photos in all those categories.

However, there is one. We had only just begun our sojourn into erotic photography and were very much learning the ropes...experimenting with props, lighting etc. This was around 2007. I really didn't know what the hell I was doing, but I just kept moving the rather primitive lighting set up I'd put together (still have it) and Vanessa tried this pose and that. Then all of a sudden I saw the pic.

View attachment 2332357
Simply exquisite.

I would find it incredibly difficult to choose a favourite picture, there are so many that all have merit, each could easily be a favourite. It interests me that you both chose pictures that feature Vanessa’s gorgeous derrière, I too would favour a picture featuring Vanessa’s beautiful derrière, but I would pick one of your more recent posts. As I think Vanessa’s incredible body has matured wonderfully and is more beautiful and desirable than ever. Such asIMG_6858.jpeg

Although it may not seem so, it took quite a bit of effort for the photographer, and the model, to set up the first shot. There were two or three other photos but this is the only one to survive.

By the time the session was over, it was time to relax....(2nd pic here.)

View attachment 2332062View attachment 2332063
I remember that dress and the pictures that featured it. The first set of the gorgeous Vanessa in it and a very appealing golden corset were posted on Voyeurweb in 2009. Then again Vanessa in and out of the dress was posted on Voyeurweb in 2012, both sets very fine examples of Richard’s talents behind the camera and the great beauty of the gorgeous Vanessa.

Great pics of Vanessa in that dress and high heels. One of many wonderful sets. Richard, do you happen to have more pics from that set? Thanks….

Dear Richard, this photo is perfect in its balance of lights and the "gentle" shot of the subject." Vanessa's curves are wonderful and you have truly enhanced them both with the light and with the colors that make a photo a picture to be framed You are very good and I think unique on the entire web. Well done
Amiche
I very much appreciate the compliment Amiche, thank you. I'm pleased you're enjoying our pics etc, so much.👌
Hi Richard. Quite literally a lightbulb moment for you, I guess. Rembrandt was the great master of light and shade, and you have captured the same qualities in this beautiful, tantalising image. Great pictures engage the viewer because they don't reveal too much; your mind fills in the gaps as you savour the subtle outlines created by the light. Thank you for sharing your catalogue with us and lighting up our days (and nights) as each new image is published.
Yes Kent, I seem to remember moving lights here and there, then decided to use just one and then Vanessa was sort of standing waiting to see what I had in mind, then bingo. Thank you and you're very welcome.
Hope you don't mind but since you said some of this set didn't survive, I thought I would post these. I saw them a long time ago and can't remember where but loved them so much I had to keep them. Steve
Many thanks leo. It's a good thing people save said photos, this is a good example. I either deleted them or lost them long ago.
Great pic and your work has gone on to be loved by thousands all over the world 🌎
After all this time it's very reassuring to read that Aon. Thank you.
"I really didn't know what the hell I was doing,"
Considering that statement, you produced a superb shot as you have been doing ever since - I have so many favourites it would be difficult to pick one - but I can see why this one is yours and why it would figure in anyone's list too and it's added to mine.(y) Great lighting and of course a beautiful model. Steve
Thanks leo, you're very generous.
That is a very sexy photo Richard. Good choice
Glad you like it too gn.
Simply beautiful. Richard is a photographic artist using light and shade to exhibit Vanessa's gifts. Could be a grand master in erotic photographic art. Eye-catching like non other. Beautiful. Thanks for posting such beautiful work of an amazing woman.
Very pleased you like it too Heath and thank you for the great compliment 👍
I remember that dress and the pictures that featured it. The first set of the gorgeous Vanessa in it and a very appealing golden corset were posted on Voyeurweb in 2009. Then again Vanessa in and out of the dress was posted on Voyeurweb in 2012, both sets very fine examples of Richard’s talents behind the camera and the great beauty of the gorgeous Vanessa.
Ah yes, good old Voyeurweb. Is it still around? Haven't visited there for ten or more years. We regularly entered contests there; don't remember a first (maybe one) but quite a few second and third places over a period of two or three years. We worked out that our winnings paid for all our photographic gear......cameras, lights, props, paper, clothes, lingerie, shoes etc etc. The winnings went back into the hobby. I bought better and better cameras and many various bits and pieces. Still got most of it. Some of the cameras have been put out to pasture in a cabinet but a great deal of gear can still be used when needed. We worked out we won close to $25,000.......back then!

Great pics of Vanessa in that dress and high heels. One of many wonderful sets. Richard, do you happen to have more pics from that set? Thanks….
No I don't, unfortunately, Af, just the ones leofric posted above. But now I'm going to go through the different libraries and see if perhaps they're hiding somewhere.

Last edited:
Hi Richard
Yes Voyeurweb is still there and most of your posts are still there also, though some of the older pictures are a bit corrupted. I have maintained my membership there purely to be able to revisit your contributions and in the hope you may one day return. Your posts are still the best and your winnings richly deserved and still there is no one posting there that comes close to your standards. Many thanks for all your hard work and contributions over the years, you have given me and many others much pleasure. (y)

Hi Richard
Yes Voyeurweb is still there and most of your posts are still there also, though some of the older pictures are a bit corrupted. I have maintained my membership there purely to be able to revisit your contributions and in the hope you may one day return. Your posts are still the best and your winnings richly deserved and still there is no one posting there that comes close to your standards. Many thanks for all your hard work and contributions over the years, you have given me and many others much pleasure. (y)
Thanks to @Binns' encyclopaedic knowledge of your photos, I remember now that I saw the dress set on voyeurweb - I used to be a member until last year and as he says you will find the rest of the set there - I would think a search for "Vanessab dress voyeurweb.com" would find them - so you could retrieve them, but probably not at the original file size? - all credit to Binns(y)(y)

Yesterday we experimented with a few photo test shots. Today we plan to take the photos proper.

We have resurrected, and dusted off, a good portion of the equipment (lights, stands, cameras, clothes, lingerie etc) over the past few days. For the first time, in a very long time, we're in a relaxed enough position to attempt new stuff. For quite some years we have either been moving house or renovating, and this process doesn't lend itself to thoughtful photography.

Now however, we're ready to go again. It will be very interesting to note how much we remember of the whole process.....the photography itself as well as the posing, ideas and so on.

Won't be taking a lot, in fact they will be duplicates of a few that have recently been posted, for comparison.

One shot taken yesterday, as a test shot, seems good enough to load up, so.............

DSCF0081.jpg

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

The essence of Venus, so inviting a cunt for Richard to savor, alas we all can only dream.
Looking forward to your photos and vids. Thanks to you both, Happy Easter.

Yesterday we experimented with a few photo test shots. Today we plan to take the photos proper.

We have resurrected, and dusted off, a good portion of the equipment (lights, stands, cameras, clothes, lingerie etc) over the past few days. For the first time, in a very long time, we're in a relaxed enough position to attempt new stuff. For quite some years we have either been moving house or renovating, and this process doesn't lend itself to thoughtful photography.

Now however, we're ready to go again. It will be very interesting to note how much we remember of the whole process.....the photography itself as well as the posing, ideas and so on.

Won't be taking a lot, in fact they will be duplicates of a few that have recently been posted, for comparison.

One shot taken yesterday, as a test shot, seems good enough to load up, so.............

View attachment 2333479

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE
I love this as a "taster" for what's to come, if you'll pardon the double-double entendre! For now, I'll just plant my face close to the screen and start licking ....

View attachment 2333479

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE
Happy Easter V & R x Beautiful test shot.
Looking forward to seeing the results of today’s shoot.

View attachment 2333479

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE
I’m sure all the skills are still there👍🏻. Great teaser shot and I’m glad you both feel relaxed enough to take more stuff. Personally I love recent photos of V 😍. Steve

That’s a very nice erotic picture of Vanessa’s beautiful pussy, I’m excited to see what comes next.
Happy Easter guys, I am pleased to hear you are feeling more relaxed and settled these days, long May it last.

View attachment 2333479

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE
One shot taken yesterday seems good enough to eat and feast. Can only imagine the creativity, beauty and eroticism of Vanessa captured by Richard's lens.

View attachment 2333479

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE
Looking forward to a new era! Glad you are settled in and ready to show us the results of your work! Yay!

View attachment 2333479

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE
What an incredibly wonderful Easter you gave us!!!
Happy Easter and Easter Monday to you and Richard and thank you for the gift you gave us!!!!
The photo of your pussy is beautiful and very exciting!! Your hairs around your beautiful plump lips (obvious excitement) are an invitation to lick them one by one and then focus more time on the splendid slit and everything in it, And I would like to stay there for hours with my tongue until you beg me to be penetrated. Infinitely exciting but above all erotic image to die for. I won't tell you what happened between my legs at the sight of this photo, the stick immediately doubled in size and flew into my hand begging me to caress it violently, but you have to know how to manage yourself and so things have to be done slowly and I enjoyed every moment, of every moment, of every single vibration of the rod and then reaching the climax without losing any of the pleasure you caused me with this photo. It goes without saying that I thank you every moment of my life for granting us this honor. and the pleasure of seeing your body in such detail and I hope the next photos are just as exciting and beautiful. Thank you and a refreshing kiss
Amiche

Last edited:

View attachment 2333479

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE
That is a great shot

View attachment 2333479

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE
You know, this is one of my favorite parts of your body V!! I say more!!!! Please!!!

Back