Vanessa 2

1711257782353.png
Stunning photo that immediately inspired calm and relaxation in me but my hard guy insists on showing off and immediately began to get agitated. However, your features are perfect and your crossed leg shows a great desire to make love. I hope Richard interpreted your subliminal invitation correctly and you ended the shoot with an epic fuck. An insistent kiss on your little butterfly
Amiche

1711258083767.png
Another wonderful photo where you are showing off your rear side but where your pussy is perfectly visible, eager for Richard's hard muscle. You are a perfect and enviable couple from every point of view. Beautiful, I hope I don't bore you with my kisses on your splendid little butterfly Amiche

1711258310724.png
We are at the apotheosis of your desire and of all of us who, with our dicks in our hands, rejoice in your position and your expression. Please also post the photo taken from behind you which would truly be an exceptional ending for us all. One last kiss on your glowing butterfly. Amiche

Autumn is upon us; leaves, other rubbish and things need attention, so.................

View attachment 2330719
Absolutely gorgeous, I do like a bit of side boob. With you dressed like that lovely Vanessa, there wouldn’t be much gardening going on, you’d be spending your time running away from my lustful hands trying to get hold of your beautiful breasts.

Hi lovely Vanessa
That must have been quite some photo shoot, finishing up with you adopting the most inviting position, as in photo three, I bet by then Richard was most rampant and ready to give you a thorough and very pleasurable fucking. That’s definitely the way it plays out in my mind, fantastic pictures, thanks for sharing.

Vanessa, you are what we all dream about. A beautiful woman proudly sharing her sexuality. Great photos, looking forward to more. Thanks for

1711352011857.png
Sorry Vanessa, sometimes I really can't help myself, maybe it's the fault of the excess testosterone and although looking at your splendid images I use a lot of it (as you can imagine) but the more I consume the more I produce and when I can't lower the level my brain truly cannot cohere with normal decency. Unfortunately it happens to me especially during the changing seasons (spring, autumn etc.) in fact all my friends say that I overdo it with sex. But what can I do, I like having sex too much and I would like others to be like me too. They've always told me that I'm a nymphomad, that is, a slightly more prolonged caress is enough for me to go off on a tangent and immediately want to have sex and sometimes it's a little inconvenient. Once I was on the escalators of the Louvre metro stop and I got together with my wife and we ended up in the station bathroom having wild sex and I can say that that time we really surpassed ourselves and it was beautiful. However, I repeat, I'm very sorry and I thank you for this reminder of "normality". Bye Amiche

V: "What can I do for you?"
Me: "Just open those legs and leave the rest to me..."

Sounds good to me Kent! :nana:

Another up skirt of the lovely Vanessa from the aforementioned photo shoot. Again originally posted buy V&R here on LT. I think it winked at me 😜

Haha ... many thanks Binns.

BUT of course you can do something for me......
Meanwhile, to begin with you can open your legs or open your right thigh like the other and assume the famous "missionary" position and then have Richard photograph you one, ten, a hundred times by having him take several close-ups of your face, your breasts and finally your pussy completely open for your and our happiness!!!
My hard man is already in attack position.
Hello my beautiful woman, I send you one, ten, a thousand kisses on your divine slit to relieve you from the heat of exposure to the sun (I cannot guarantee that I will be able to hold back my tongue when it finds itself kissing a splendid pussy like yours he just can't help himself from licking and licking all the nooks and crannies of that paradise that lies before him. I hope you don't mind this little vice that my tongue has).
Amiche

I'm sure I wouldn't mind that kind of attention, Amiche .... and yes, it would take my mind off the heat of the sun!

Stunning photo that immediately inspired calm and relaxation in me but my hard guy insists on showing off and immediately began to get agitated. However, your features are perfect and your crossed leg shows a great desire to make love. I hope Richard interpreted your subliminal invitation correctly and you ended the shoot with an epic fuck. An insistent kiss on your little butterfly
Amiche

Many thanks, Amiche.

Another wonderful photo where you are showing off your rear side but where your pussy is perfectly visible, eager for Richard's hard muscle. You are a perfect and enviable couple from every point of view. Beautiful, I hope I don't bore you with my kisses on your splendid little butterfly Amiche

Of course not Amiche ... and I do like that butterfly label. ☺️

We are at the apotheosis of your desire and of all of us who, with our dicks in our hands, rejoice in your position and your expression. Please also post the photo taken from behind you which would truly be an exceptional ending for us all. One last kiss on your glowing butterfly. Amiche

You know Richard, he likes to leave a bit to the imagination .. and I'm quite sure that your imagination is up to the challenge. :)

Tantalising tease, but the link doesn't work!

:( ... yes, it was a rather cruel tease in that case, Kent ... not sure what's the latest on the link issue, sorry.

What a gorgeous set of pictures, climaxing (!) with Vanessa's delightful derriere in a familiar welcoming position, eyes closed and waiting for Richard to put down the camera .......

Yes, I guess it is a rather familiar pose of mine, Kent ... oh, well I don't mind being a bit predictable.

Let's not forget grammar. Always put a favourable slant on conversation from the outset if it's present.
👍

:) ... couldn't agree more, P!

Absolutely gorgeous, I do like a bit of side boob. With you dressed like that lovely Vanessa, there wouldn’t be much gardening going on, you’d be spending your time running away from my lustful hands trying to get hold of your beautiful breasts.

:D .. sounds like I'd still be getting some exercise Binns ... I guess the garden would have to wait.

Hi lovely Vanessa
That must have been quite some photo shoot, finishing up with you adopting the most inviting position, as in photo three, I bet by then Richard was most rampant and ready to give you a thorough and very pleasurable fucking. That’s definitely the way it plays out in my mind, fantastic pictures, thanks for sharing.

You're very welcome Binns ... and yes, I always try to end on the right note ... :sneaky:

Vanessa, you are what we all dream about. A beautiful woman proudly sharing her sexuality. Great photos, looking forward to more. Thanks for

Hello Bythesea .. thanks so much for that lovely compliment. Btw, I like your nickname ... at first I thought it an ancient Greek reference :rolleyes:

No background to distract us in these shots, just pure sculptured beauty and superb lighting and photography…

Thanks very much, Neatnik ... and that paper does create a great effect, I agree.

I enjoy yardwork…. Wish I was there to help you… because I know you won’t be wearing anything once exertion sets in… am I right?

Absolutely Neatnik ... I wouldn't want you to overheat!

Tantalising and, of course, gorgeous :love:

Many thanks Steve. :)

As you know, I love gardening so I'm always happy to help with any work on a favourite bush.
Have you got one of those leaf-blowing machines? If so, do you put it on blow or suck?!

Haha ... I usually start with the blow, then alternate ... I can show you the timing if you like. :)

If that is how you dress to do yard work, I will have to hire you to come do some yard work here once all the snow is gone

:D ... sure Gn ... I'll just amuse myself making snowmen in the meantime perhaps ... us Aussies find snow really exotic.

Vanessa, you’re such a stunning woman and you always will be…….❤️❤️

Thanks so much, Crewdog. 😊

Sorry Vanessa, sometimes I really can't help myself, maybe it's the fault of the excess testosterone and although looking at your splendid images I use a lot of it (as you can imagine) but the more I consume the more I produce and when I can't lower the level my brain truly cannot cohere with normal decency. Unfortunately it happens to me especially during the changing seasons (spring, autumn etc.) in fact all my friends say that I overdo it with sex. But what can I do, I like having sex too much and I would like others to be like me too. Once I was on the escalators of the Louvre metro stop and I got together with my wife and we ended up in the station bathroom having wild sex and I can say that that time we really surpassed ourselves and it was beautiful. However, I repeat, I'm very sorry and I thank you for this reminder of "normality". Bye Amiche

That does sound exhausting Amiche ... happy to oblige with some little doses of normality for you. 😗

I'm going to open an erotic art gallery and this is one of the exhibits. Erotic beauty on white. Just need a few more shots and angles exhibiting the beautiful erotic model.

No problem Heath .. I'd be honoured to be in your gallery.

Well, fuck me. Please.

(y)

Please keep going. No sene ruining those overalls and you can work on your overall tan. Beautiful.

That's a great idea ,Heath .. you won't need to ask me twice ... :)

By all means, I will make every effort to use a decent vocabulary with you, even though it will be in my deep South accent. I love your OZ accent, wish you were close enough to hear mine…

😊 ... we may not understand each other's words at times, but I'm sure the meaning would come through

1711519640870.png
Dear Vanessa
I take this photo again to invite you to redo the complete set today even if perhaps you no longer have the (beautiful) shoes but if you wear twelve heels (black shoes, with rhinestones, red or tiger stripes) You would still look fabulous>
Please don't forget to take the crouching photo which is truly fantastic.
Come on Please, I'll wait for you with your little butterfly in the foreground, a wonderful, indeed sublime, example of the perfection of the female gender that inhabits this wonderful planet called Earth. A kiss (always insistent) on and inside your little butterfly perfumed.
Amiche

Last edited:
Back