urguyscott says I "censor" members. HisArpy says I "persecute" members. Serious claims, but can anyone cite examples?

RoryN

You're screwed.
Or are these two just snowflakes?

For reference:

use censorship like puppy Rory.

Post in thread 'Supreme Court refuses to block assault weapons bans. Poor Deplorables. Tee hee!' https://forum.literotica.com/thread...oor-deplorables-tee-hee.1587796/post-96942598

Meanwhile, you're the guy who thinks he's a hero for persecuting people.

Post in thread 'desantis bans degrees in CRT and DEI in florida's public colleges' https://forum.literotica.com/thread...loridas-public-colleges.1587707/post-96946568

Gee, that doesn't look like a proper example of what you've charged me with, Mr. Expert Attorney.

No wonder you're on here instead of working. šŸ˜šŸ¤£

Gee, that doesn't look like a proper example of what you've charged me with, Mr. Expert Attorney.

No wonder you're on here instead of working. šŸ˜šŸ¤£

^ losing it. In public no less.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep going rorbags, your little meltdown is entertaining the hell out of the forum.

He's having a posting meltdown in multiple threads - complete with double-posts and Caps Lock.

Still got it. *blows finger gun* šŸ˜

Lol, you're so special. Just ask your mom, I'm sure she'll tell you so right before she gives you a cookie and a pat on your little head.

He's having a posting meltdown in multiple threads - complete with double-posts and Caps Lock.

Still got it. *blows finger gun* šŸ˜

Amateur.

I slapped Harpy around like a dead mouse so many times that I earned the coveted Harpy IGGY.

I win.

šŸ¤£

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Amateur.

I slapped Harpy around like a dead mouse so many times that I earned the coveted Harpy IGGY.

I win.

šŸ¤£

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
This is pretty good, but you haven't ascended to the top tier until you get the coveted

GO FUCK YOURSELF

that Phrodeau always gets. :D

This is pretty good, but you haven't ascended to the top tier until you get the coveted

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Lazaran and Phrodeau definitively have him tied up in more knots long-term. Impressive.

I wonder if I can reach that status before he runs away and iggies me? I came close this morning... šŸ¤”

GO FUCK YOURSELF

It wasnā€™t for a lack of trying or success.

Harpy is just a fickle fanny when it comes to handing out ā€œcomplimentsā€ and awards.

šŸ‘‰ Harpy šŸ¤£

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Oh my, a tribute thread.

Thanks rorbags...
What the fuck; if your account does get banned, it would be long overdue and probably serves you right...and it isn't like you don't already have like five or six (and counting) other screen names on here. So, I don't see what you're whining about, mr. Icanhelp1, or excuse me, mr. Chobham.

What the fuck; if your account does get banned, it would be long overdue and probably serves you right...and it isn't like you don't already have like five or six (and counting) other screen names on here. So, I don't see what you're whining about, mr. Icanhelp1, or excuse me, mr. Chobham.
Oh please no, Harpy should never be banned. Iā€™ve decided heā€™s like a Danny McBride character. I would miss that comedy!

Wouldn't matter anyway if he was banned. You'd have to ban all six or seven of his other screen names to get rid of him, and even then, he'd probably just go all hayeli/annonous and create six new ones the next day.

Reason #1 why I get so frustrated with this forum...

Wouldn't matter anyway if he was banned. You'd have to ban all six or seven of his other screen names to get rid of him, and even then, he'd probably just go all hayeli/annonous and create six new ones the next day.

Reason #1 why I get so frustrated with this forum...
Yeah Iā€™m not a fan of multiple alts either. But if someone can keep their alts having consistently different ā€œvoicesā€ that recognizably belong to that alt over time then fair dues.

Yeah Iā€™m not a fan of multiple alts either. But if someone can keep their alts having consistently different ā€œvoicesā€ that recognizably belong to that alt over time then fair dues.
I agree to an extent, but 99 percent of the time it's just "Same shit different name."

People having sock puppet conversations with themselves. Or for example, "Hisarpy" will post something like "Biden is a criminal who should be sent to the darkest cell in Guantanamo bay, but yet, it is horrible what the justice department is doing to Trump, who is clearly the second coming of Nelson Mandela." To which "Chobham" or "Icanhelp" (or one of his other aliases) will respond with something along the lines of "Attaboy Hisarpy, I totally agree, go tell 'em!" This gets fucking annoying.

Plus it is a deliberate, and rather transparent attempt to make their fucked-up, toxic and ignorant opinions seem more popular than they really are.

I agree to an extent, but 99 percent of the time it's just "Same shit different name."
Mostly. Spearchucker morphed to icanhelp and finally lost the cutesy line posting. Or maybe it was chobham. But yeah.

People having sock puppet conversations with themselves. Or for example, "Hisarpy" will post something like "Biden is a criminal who should be sent to the darkest cell in Guantanamo bay, but yet, it is horrible what the justice department is doing to Trump, who is clearly the second coming of Nelson Mandela." To which "Chobham" or "Icanhelp" (or one of his other aliases) will respond with something along the lines of "Attaboy Hisarpy, I totally agree, go tell 'em!" This gets fucking annoying.

Plus it is a deliberate, and rather transparent attempt to make their fucked-up, toxic and ignorant opinions seem more popular than they really are.
Harpy is singular. Either choham or icanhelp was spearchucker, maybe both!, and so on, but they do seem different though I havenā€™t noticed much recently. Overall, I agree that alt get old. Donā€™t know why some find them fun.

Back