Underwear Revolution?

No saws!!

suckonsimon....thanks again for the info. Now I'm thinking the underwear with ring attached is just for the shaft. I can't imagine the average person being able to remove it without damage. The circular saw is enough of an image to make me avoid any attempts.

Thot973....That's exactly what I was looking at.....is it comfortable? Does it stay up all day without you having to re-adjust often? It looks like it might be constantly tugging to one side.....is that accurate? Could be a good thing, could be a bad thing.

Charles36....there are definitely benefits to going naked if you're looking for a hook-up, or if your lady prefers that. I'm just looking for underwear that will give my body a reaction. I like to feel something tight down there, and commando just doesn't give me the same reaction anymore. Like you said, it can be fun at first, but then there can be too much uncomfortable friction (esp in work pants). You oughta give a kinky pair a try....can always go back to the birthday suit.

I wore my spandex/polyester thong with the hole in the front yesterday. It was VERY comfortable, and no readjusting needed. It fits nice and tight around the base of my shaft, but not too tight that it bothers me. The back obviously rides up between your cheeks, which I found a bit kinky, too (gonna run out of new sensations to explore soon, and then everything will feel like commando feels to Charles...). More exploration is still needed. The sock may be the next purchase. Or that piece that wraps around your neck and runs under your shirt to grip your package.....

suckonsimon....thanks again for the info. Now I'm thinking the underwear with ring attached is just for the shaft. I can't imagine the average person being able to remove it without damage. The circular saw is enough of an image to make me avoid any attempts. .....

Please don't let my quip put you off experimenting with a carefully chosen steel ring! Plenty of good information about sizing on my thread, and on the net generally. Best advice page is on the gearessentials website.

Thot973....That's exactly what I was looking at.....is it comfortable? Does it stay up all day without you having to re-adjust often? It looks like it might be constantly tugging to one side.....is that accurate? Could be a good thing, could be a bad thing.

Its very comfortable. Feels great since it must be tight on my ass to stay in place. It does pull to the left a bit, but the front has a pouch. Although having it to the left is good because the feeling on my ass keeps making me hard.

Moving things along....

I've decided I like this ONEFIT Jockstrap because it pushes my package out a little. I swear I got a few new looks at work when I wore it the other day (all positive, all targeted down there). Maybe I just never noticed how much women stare at a guy's junk, but when I looked in the mirror, I had a nice bump in the front of my pants from the jockstrap. I'm definitely a fan. Comfortable underwear that teases the ladies = worth the purchase. I'm so used to just letting my package hang in loose boxers, that this is a very nice way to switch things up. I'm realizing us guys don't even give the ladies a chance to see we have anything down there when we're wearing loose boxers and loose pants. So now I'm looking to hear from anyone who has experience with this. Do you have a favorite pair (or style) that pushes your package out enough to make a difference that's at least slightly visible to others? I think this effect tends to be best with the underwear that offers an extra "pouch" for your cock. Once your cock fills in the pouch, it naturally sticks out more in your pants.

Thot973....I do believe I will have to include a cock sock in my next purchase. It sounds like we have similar taste, so I expect to get a nice rise out of it. Thanks for the recommendation.

I've also decided to take a first serious step with a real cock ring, instead of fooling around further with these rings built-in to the underwear. The built-in rings appear to be made for a slightly different purpose than the cock rings that go around everything. I imagine a wear-all-day cock ring would naturally push things out by itself anyways. I will be starting with silicone ones (which, from what I understand, are mostly not for all-day wear), and then will likely escalate to metal once I find the right size. Thanks for all the tips, suckonsimon...I'm sold on exploring them.

... I've also decided to take a first serious step with a real cock ring, instead of fooling around further with these rings built-in to the underwear. The built-in rings appear to be made for a slightly different purpose than the cock rings that go around everything. I imagine a wear-all-day cock ring would naturally push things out by itself anyways. I will be starting with silicone ones (which, from what I understand, are mostly not for all-day wear), and then will likely escalate to metal once I find the right size. Thanks for all the tips, suckonsimon...I'm sold on exploring them.
The two outfits in the US who, in my view, really understand silicone for cockrings are perfectfitbrand and oxballs. They both have a huge range, several of which are fine for all-day wear. When you've seen one or three you think might be for you, I'll be glad to offer any comments. Enjoy the exploration! Simon.

Back