Unable to Find Sci Fi story

vn7199

Virgin
Well from what i remember from the memory

Known facts:-

A pure Science fiction story.

Mars is colonised by humans from earth.
People living in mars are considered as a lower status compared to Earth People.

Civil war breaks out between Mars Armed forces (or police not sure which) and the Troops stationed in mars from earth.

High level of details present in the story with regards to the characters and the tactics used by them while fighting.

Hit and run tactics used by martian ie Harass the earth troops along the way by hidden troops that keep on relocating using a fast air vehicle (similar to helicopter) designed specifically for martian air space movements this demoralise them before the major confrontation.

Earth troops movements are broadcasted by the earth media corporations which cover the war as they assumed even troops movements wont help the martians.

In the end martians defeat the earth troops and win the civil war.

Other stories written by the same author continue the same story line but in the future.

Mars is communistic Meaning everything basic is provided free of cost by the government but the luxury items are paid items which are paid from credits given by the martian government on any job performed for them.

One story by the same author cover a post apocalyptic earth with no mars story line but similarity is there with regards to the

hit and run tactics used.
Helicopter pilot being used for relocating the troops used in the hit and run tactic.
Smaller force fighting against a large better armed group but winning at the end with some losses.

---------------------------

Possibility

one of the martian story line stories could start with a police helicopter pilot who was shot during a active raid of a suspect in america. he managed to land the helicopter safely but was Fatally wounded (not dead yet but will die soon). His wife makes the doctors to put him in cryostasis.

In the future he is one of the persons awoken by the medical doctors in mars as he survived the cryostasis. as he was put in cryo when he was still alive but the other were dead for few mins before they were put in cryo.

This story line continues few years after the civil war between earth and mars and he is explained all about the communistic mars by his relative (grand daughter or great daughter i think).

------------------------

If some one manages to find the story it would be helpful.

So far literotica searches with martian navy, martian did not yield any results

The author may have written these stories long time back around 03 don't base (anything on this just a possibility that this story would not have been deleted by the author after this much time of inactivity) i think but i read all this recently only may be in the last 2 years at max 4 years ( As i started reading in this site only 4 years back and this level of erotica is not found in any other sci fi sites ).

Last edited:
I know exactly the story you mean.

It's A perfect world / Greenies by Al Steiner from 2004 :). Not sure about linking to other sites, but it's on SOL.

"While on a routine call, police helicopter pilot Ken Frazier encounters a man on the ground who will change his life forever and send him on a trip to a world vastly different than the one he lives in.
Sex Contents: Much Sex

2. Greenies
by Al Steiner
A riveting story that takes place on Mars, a corporate planet controlled by powerful firms on Earth. Although humans, citizens of Mars are treated as a lower class race. The wind of change brings a new Governor, Laura Whiting, who will lead the Martian revolution. What will happen next to this fascinating society? Will they succeed to live in a world free of corporate puppeteers?"

Back