UK CD/sissy/bi curious friends...

Lucky you! Did you never see him again?

I love those femboy pics, I've saved loads of them if anyone wants to share...

I sometimes fantasize about sharing a bed with an exotic creature like this:

wow, so pretty. who wouldn't want to be that pretty...?

Hi

It might be nice for UK people, with an interest in the above, to have a thread of our own.

Come and post your thoughts and experiences!

it would be nice to have a U.K. based thread , i find i chat to so many people but they are too far away to have even the remotest chance of meeting so lets all get on board with this .

it would be nice to have a U.K. based thread , i find i chat to so many people but they are too far away to have even the remotest chance of meeting so lets all get on board with this .

Agreed. Invariably too far away with no chance to experiment.

Interesting. I love cross dressing, but am straight and have no interest in sucking cock. Of late though a few CDs have been interested in sucking mine... and its got quite an appeal now! We would both, of course, have to be dressed in our favourite lingerie and heels!!

Last edited:
North East CD

North East based but can travel for the right guy. Love dressing and showing on cam with like minded guys.

Agreed, nice to see you you Lucy! I hope the thread gets a few of us chatting

X

I love the kind of storyline where the urgency of "I don't want this" eventually becomes the urgency of "I must have this."

Yes, the rush of discovery, changing, becoming, being used and controlled, all so hot. hope you write more :)

Interesting. I love cross dressing, but am straight and have no interest in sucking cock. Of late though a few CDs have been interested in sucking mine... and its got quite an appeal now! We would both, of course, have to be dressed in our favourite lingerie and heels!!

mmm, sounds so hot, be a great way for them to show you how pretty they think you are...

Happy New Year to all the UK gurls, have lots of fun in 2016 :kiss:

As one of those who never has quite enough girl time, I hope this thread helps keep us all motivated and inspired to enjoy our fem side.

Chat and more welcome, have fun this year

Lucy X :)

All the best, enjoy the New Year with new and exciting possibilities!

:heart::kiss: From me, and remember: my mouth is always open!

:rose:

mmm, sounds so hot, be a great way for them to show you how pretty they think you are...

It would indeed be, and am working on making it real soon!

It's a nice compliment, and I find the forum a great place for sharing and getting feedback to keep me doing this, and an amazing arousal to know that someone finds me sexy!

X :rose:

M42 London. New to this but love playing in my small collection of clothes and shoes and large collection of lingerie. Up for chat, phone and possibly meets with female or someone who also cross dresses. Sat in bra, panties and lipstick now:)

Hello to all of you very sensual and sexy people. I am a 35 yr old guy in North London. My first Bi experience was a few years ago with a cute, smooth CD, mutual oral and I loved topping, pulling pink lace panties to the side to eat smooth ass and complete a night of many firsts for me, as I pushed my cock into a gurls ass, cumming in his mouth and on his face.

I'd enjoy meeting with the right guy, gurl, boi..... to explore further.

Last edited:
It would indeed be, and am working on making it real soon!

It's a nice compliment, and I find the forum a great place for sharing and getting feedback to keep me doing this, and an amazing arousal to know that someone finds me sexy!

X :rose:

Sounds great, would love to know what happens, i've always found your pictures to be very sensual, i always thought you looked pretty hot...

Sounds great, would love to know what happens, i've always found your pictures to be very sensual, i always thought you looked pretty hot...

Thanks "blush", I am not used to anyone thinking I am hot, but I am glad you find my pics appealing, nylon and silk and lace can hide a multitude of sins.. :)

I will be discreet when, not if (got to be positive) it happens, still sorting, still chatting..

Lucy :rose:

Back