Udders, hucows, mating and milking

milk

Yum. Sounds so erotic and intimate.

oh it was...she still loves me to suck on her large c cups...I suck them like they are still giving milk. That was a fun time, she said it made her so horny to have her man milk her swollen aching breasts and the sensation of relief an the flow made her crazy...thats why she would deep throat me and bob up and down like a slut...she was so wound up from be nursed.

Love pregnant women. Thd idea of breeding, planting that seed and watching her grow, and sucking her heavy milk laden breasts.

https://cdn05.**********/uploads/photos/2018/12/44956/bdsmlr-44956-klI8xrwXxY.gif

https://cdn06.**********/uploads/photos/2019/08/109606/bdsmlr-109606-WzycoNJsgv.gif

Wow

What an exciting fantasy scenario!
I must admit to having a fetish to wanting to nurse while being stroked. Or even better while being sucked while I suckle :)

I am a long term Hucow fan

I am a middle aged man, and for me the Hucow fantasy, as well as real life/relationship and lifestyle choices has been a part of me for over 25 years. In my past, I've had lovers who were very ample women sometimes, curvy, BBW, and SSBBW, often with Macromastia (huge massive breasts). As a fit man who enjoys weightlifting and physical exercise, I really get off on a woman who is both curvy and hopefully with deeply engorged, milky udders, and the contrast this offers to my own body shape and type.

I'm looking forward to meeting new special people here on Lit, as I have in the past, and its been really positive.

For me, the ideal are hedonistic women who love to combine these fetishes and several others, particularly on the nasty/kinkier side. In my experience, a supremely hedonistic, but also kinky bi BBW are personalities I get along with best. I just really enjoy giving tasks, ownership, and the constant pressures of the urge and addiction of sexuality that comes with this fetish, as well as others...

As someone who lives in the country, I am looking forward to being a good farmer to the right situation.

Would love a guy to knock my wife up. Let me watch as he cums inside her. See her grow, and feed from her spectacular tits :)

Happy to describe her

Ok, not to toot my own horn, but I figured that who likes this thread might also like the pictures I'm making about hucows here (they are inspired by my story "Gumdrop")

I used to get on my hands and knees naked and my wife would milk me. I had only that one teat and it took a while to get just a little milk but I sure enjoyed it.

Back