TSCLT 8.0: Jesus Hates A Pussy

My F150 has been reliable and trouble-free.
It's ten years old now and I've owned it for seven.
It still looks almost new, I take good care of it - frequent maintenance.

:cool:

Good morning everyone.

Time to brave the wilds of the supermarket later this AM. Oh, and the local Lowes.

I'm doing grocery pickup, but home repairs did necessitate a Lowe's run yesterday.

I have to finish up today before it rains.

I've got a little project going out at the range that I need a few things for.......and some WD40. When your out of WD40 or duct tape your in deep shit.

If a hammer, duct tape, bailin' whar, or wd-40 won't fix it. . .you probably need a new one anyway.

My F150 has been reliable and trouble-free.
It's ten years old now and I've owned it for seven.
It still looks almost new, I take good care of it - frequent maintenance.

I'm sold. I'll give you two grand in cash, 'murican, foldin' money!

I forgot to mention it's plain, white so the front quarter and door can probably be found in white and it has no power anything, so no door solenoids or winder-whynders to replace. Needs a windshield, but I gotta guy for that.

Did I mention its beat to shit, so no one will park close to it?

Last edited:
Happy Tuesday!!!

Slept all right last night. Woke up half an hour too early, but didn't do anything about it until the alarm went off. We have Jabba today, so we need to get an early start. If our so-called lead super could stay off the phone, we'd have some more presentation-type shit updated routinely.

I reckon I get to miss shot because I have barbarians to keep in order.

Allah made a good pot of coffee this morning . . . .

0b226c62f2c257d0211aca49fe8e5421.jpg

kevinwingphoto-3005.jpg

tumblr_n90rkkIXW91soobtyo1_1280.jpg

Thread name: Pussies hate Jesus, too. Thoughts????

It's almost time.

I think the old thread is still open.

You cunt get good micromanagement these daze . . . .

tumblr_nca3ebsgZd1tphl6oo1_1280.jpg

Anymore $2G is one step above scrap grade...

Cosmetically, this one is a step below scrap grade. I don't think it's ever been in an accident but it's got ugly bottom of the body damages like jobsite or dump damage. Everything that can be broken getting in and out of the truck has been broken.

I agree - Allah truly hates a pussy.

When Wat maintenanced for a bit, they had an older Chebby truck which had been skull-fucked 47 ways to Sunday. It's one redeeming feature was that it ran.

When you have to climb through windows and bungee doors to stay shut while underway, it's time to call teh scrapman.

I think I would pass until I came across something less unwieldy and in a scoshebit better shape.

tumblr_lllqfzVr921qeszteo1_1280.jpg

Take a pass...

A truck is supposed to work for you, not you for it.

That's probably the correct answer and one that I met not heed.

Buying something because I happen to run across it seems a little foolish. The other one that I've been considering I also just happen to run across for 3 grand I can get a 90s era Chevy 3500 with a utility bed on it. I think that one was a double cab or at least a crew cab as well. Put on finding is it no one wants really long ugly trucks.

The Chevy 3500 looks like it's been very well cared for but it's going to be tired and it's a Chevy. I hate Chevys I swore after that 85 Suburban I would never own a GM product again, ever. When I was thinking about the Chevy though my assumption was I just use it for storage for my tools for now and winning if it needs a new motor have a shop drop a Cummins into it. There's a place that does that for about 8500 bucks.

Considering I haven't even looked in one of the largest metropolitan area is in the country actively for what would likely be a rest free truck from thousands of possibilities it's kind of silly to be considering one cuz it happens to be a few blocks from my house.

I just keep coming back to the idea that I could get 10 years of utility out of this truck for about $200 a year.

Part of the false sense of urgency is because recently I've made a half a dozen trips back and forth to the storage locker. . .in a prius.

It's like playing Tetris

Last edited:
It is a lot foolish.

When it comes to trucks, that's the one vehicle that Detroit
actually puts real effort into making it great again...

;) ;) :)

Conager you should pass on the truck. Just a few view points from a non-fixer, it sounds like he's repaired a lot of top stuff but not on the bottom of the engine. Even without a knock it sounds like it's just time until it throws a rod. Secondly, a truck that beat up will have joint issues, they are expensive repairs and seldom come alone. That 2k truck sounds like another 6k in parts and that's if you can do the work yourself. How much is your time worth? It would probably be cheaper to rent a uhaul or hire a handyman with a truck.

In other news, I couldn't sleep so the house woke up to fresh apple cinnamon rolls to go with their beverages. I'm heading out to the store later and will probably have to make a couple stops to find everything I need. With Easter coming I also need to get some stuff for the little one from the rabbit.

What's the name of that woman singer I like? The one with the husky voice that killed herself.

Okay, dat dere shiznit was funneh!!!

Home/satellite. Grazing in. Stopped at the Food Dog and scored some grub, spending more than I thought. Oh well.

Got an electrical issue in one of the apartments that tossed us out. One of the breakers - a 25A two-pole, was sparking on one side. The air handler. I tried juggling some shit around, but everything sparked on one particular lug on the bussbar. So I went to the orange shithole from Hell and had to wait in line to get in. I bought a couple of mini-breakers and consolidated some regular ones - the panel is full. I avoided that lug and everything works likes a champ. Fuck, I even remembered to get the blank-off plate for the spare hole, so we have a "permanent" repair, praises to Allah.

There's a t-storm rolling in . . . .

farrah-abraham-nude-boobs-on-a-beach-7.jpg

Conager you should pass on the truck. Just a few view points from a non-fixer, it sounds like he's repaired a lot of top stuff but not on the bottom of the engine. Even without a knock it sounds like it's just time until it throws a rod. Secondly, a truck that beat up will have joint issues, they are expensive repairs and seldom come alone. That 2k truck sounds like another 6k in parts and that's if you can do the work yourself. How much is your time worth? It would probably be cheaper to rent a uhaul or hire a handyman with a truck.

In other news, I couldn't sleep so the house woke up to fresh apple cinnamon rolls to go with their beverages. I'm heading out to the store later and will probably have to make a couple stops to find everything I need. With Easter coming I also need to get some stuff for the little one from the rabbit.

My understanding is the entire engine and transmission are replacements. My comment about the bottom end was of the truck itself the sheet metal.

Back