TSCLT 8.0: Jesus Hates A Pussy

We have skunks. All around.

So far, somehow, we've managed to keep them and the dogs separated.

I never did figure out whose dog got nailed a few days ago but the damn smell lingered for 3 days. Its usually a spring phenomena when the critters are in the mating mood. By May things settle down and no problem until lat Mar. rolls around again. <shrug>

The kid decided to build himself another AR. He wants to do it himself with me looking over his shoulder. Good for him. Speaking of which I should probably order a few more mags for mine before they decide to turn them into single shots.

I don't know why I'm so amused by this, but ...:D

It's the second time that a school (in Florida, this time) evacuated the school over bomb concerns,
when some parent called them to complain about 'bongs being brought into school

My safe is too full now.
I think the acquisition of more firepower is unwarranted.

;) ;)

I'm just looking around for investment type stuff as far as the firearms go. That little pistol I just picked up is an immediate 300% ROI if I decide to sell it. Magazines are a different story. They do wear out over time (follower spring gets weak) and they're beginning to look like an investment as well so I'll probably pickup a few more 30 rd. mags even though I don't particularly care for them. I like the 20 rd. mags but I've got enough of them for the time being.

Well, I'm not exactly a dedicated value shopper.
I pick out what I want and then ask how much...

On stuff like springs etc. I go for quality, but it's often like buying auto parts. Sometimes it makes more sense to buy the whole assembly as opposed to the few parts you need.

Happy Sunday!!!

Slept in a bit, got the load of laundry on, and while the coffee was brewing, I changed the thermostat over to the old one. I looked at its guts and saw Two Dreaded Bulbs Full of . . . Marriage. And it's a Honeywell.

Red-n-white. How wrong could I have gotten it??? It came on when I switched it on. Now to level it and screw it to the wall.

Insh'Allah that it go with the house when I sell it.

4f144f6f5a712303ded76eae96e9252c.jpg

BAA92C13-7D3E-4052-8262-870BDE799DB1.jpg

tumblr_p214ktXdBP1vvdw2ro1_1280.jpg

Morning Wat.

I have to wonder exactly how exciting the lives are of those that can program their thermostats for an entire week and never have to change the program.

Really, I set mine and forget it. Nothing to program.

I won't be here, so it'll be set loooooooow.

I'm heating the place to keep the pipes from freezing. We mammals will be more comfy down the road.

086abd19e0b1d4ef4b36e3ee3b5c0d98.jpg

Harley-Main-Frame-Chassis-EZ-REGSTR-from-2004-Softail-Heritage-FLSTCI-1632004-Harley-Davidson-Heritage-Softail-143708797-216472-47008-00A-11.jpg

tumblr_nmy4poN7td1stdiw8o1_1280.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLr-zR8gtWltWjL-KWmQF1JcwvFakpLVcG1ZiJ_mqmN67RBsp1

We can think pagans for moving the sabbath to Sunday when they converted to Sweet-Babeh-Jeebusism.

Retched cocksuckers.

:mad:

cf2893e311eea218ade0475ea56951b6.jpg

tumblr_p36nx1AsO91ryfcx0o1_1280.jpg

Went out and got Some Stuff.

The trash is (mostly) out.

I did find something in a box I was going to toss which I had assumed was decades gone. It's not.

Praises to Allah!!!

BWZlU4_CIAEsPc3.jpg:large

f6b869b780a4de69d460936db79eba13.jpg

Back