TSCLT 8.0: Jesus Hates A Pussy

In the present case it is a little inaccurate to say I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible to any public office of trust or profit in the Republic. But I do not repine, for I am a subject of it only by force of arms.

~ H.L. Mencken

exhibitionist_milena_1158115241.jpg

Afternoon coffee break.

My friend is healing well. Back to talking a mile a minute. :)

As I said before, I feed the gato's a 1/4 can of canned food a day. For the past couple of months I've been feeding them a different "flavor" with every new can I open just to see if they have a preference. The results are in and they definitely have a preference. Their preference is for whatever is in the other cats dish.

I split a can between them - the little ones. They graze on them. No finishing it off in one sitting.

I think the big one eats most of it, but the little one hangs in with his longer, and he seems fine.

They don't squabble over food.

Glad your friend is recoverng nicely.

ashley_juggs_1746650684.jpg

My little banker just runs off, often with the big'un chasing.

I think that's the game. They were cozied up sleeping when I got home this morning.

The Saturday Night gang is out for supper. It's Judgmental Chick's b-day. She judged Wat and found him to be . . . very scary. Guess who wasn't invited? I don't think groups should do that. You ask them all or you don't do the event. But Silly People are famous for doing Silly People Shit.

Wat has leftovers, a room to prep for painting, and laundry to do. Fuck it . . . .

on_the_couch_1427551969.1024x0.jpg

Might be time to find a new group. <shrug>

I know you like amply endowed women but I can't help but wonder how many of those lasses are going to be thinking about a breast reduction later in life?

Here's a secret.

I've been posting Teh Big Bewbs for it seems like forever.

They're fun to look at and not all that fun in person. And I'll wager that many of those women might/will have back trouble in their Declining Years.

There, I said it.

tumblr_okzj0yRjt31u763rro1_1280.jpg

Ok, You all made me feel I wasn't being a good cat person by not giving them the canned stuff; so I bought some. The little weasels apparently don't like pate version. So Now I suppose I will have to find not-pate. If they don't like not-pate, I'm putting one on a plane to Wat and the other to Bell.

Ok, You all made me feel I wasn't being a good cat person by not giving them the canned stuff; so I bought some. The little weasels apparently don't like pate version. So Now I suppose I will have to find not-pate. If they don't like not-pate, I'm putting one on a plane to Wat and the other to Bell.

When I first started with the canned stuff they looked at me like, "You expect me to eat that shit?" One day of not feeding dry food fixed that.

Right now, I'm contemplating which one of you gets the shit head and which one gets the nuisance. Think good thoughts, gentlemen. Maybe they'll like not pate cat food.

Mine like either one. I think they prefer the pate to the shredded, but they did like licking up the Savory Goodness from the shredded cans.

Cans of shredded.

Weasel bits.

We could call it all Fred for what it matters . . . .

tumblr_o73t2rJDeE1uv5gzmo1_1280.jpg

Good morning!!!

Re. the shreds. Mine did the same thing when I accidentally picked up a can same. Licked up all the gravy and left the rest. I can't say I blame them though, when the residue dried out what was left looked like extruded wood filler.

Happy Sunday!!!

We got unwanted and surprise rain last night. Twarn't in yestiddy mornin's forecast, damn their hides. Barbie got wet.

Barbie gets new oil today, and the bedroom gets paint. The truck may wait another K on its oil - we'll see.

Much as he frequently does it, Wat doesn't always fit 12 pounds of shit into 5 pound sacks . . . .

b845183b3d8dc777631b56e280f3d5aa.jpg

4f66a2a3249250aedab0c3e4416413f5.png

in_the_kitchen_1492464054.jpg

We have weather coming in starting Mon. night and lasting through Tues. night. Should be in your neck of the woods come next Fri.

Nothing speshul planned for today, maybe clean up some paper work I've let languish.

Looks like we get warm-n-wet for some of this week. Lots of warm for this time of year, and the wet that is the price we pay for it.

I've seen years like this where it waited until mid-February to get shitty.

Needless to say, we're hoping to skate on by.

We shall see . . . .

IRu47cVh.jpg

Afternoon coffee break.

My friend is healing well. Back to talking a mile a minute. :)

As I said before, I feed the gato's a 1/4 can of canned food a day. For the past couple of months I've been feeding them a different "flavor" with every new can I open just to see if they have a preference. The results are in and they definitely have a preference. Their preference is for whatever is in the other cats dish.

Lol. Sounds like cats.

Now I don't feel silly for buying some. The small one was bugging me about getting a pet. She has a pack-o-hounds at the other domicile. I'm not home enough to be fair to pets. I tried convincing her that a wandering cat was adequate "pet". She says, "Oh, yeah, what's his name?" "Mr.Stray."

We are several blocks and t'other side of the railroad tracks from Mr. Stray. (Hard to say if I am, or previously was, on the 'good" side of the tracks 'round here, but I digress.)

El Gato as I have named my replacement for Mr. Stray, (although to keep it consistent I refer to him as Mr. Stray for her) seemed to "belong" (if a cat ever does that) to the landscaping mariachi band next door. The musician part of the band moved, leaving the guy to holler AH HAA YI YA YAAAA EEEEEE HA! to the radio. Eventually, he rehabbed the shack and sold the wide expanse of landscaper concrete parking with attached shack and moved as well.

El Gato remains.

He's chubby. I figger he is foraging human food. For some reason he's the only cat I've seen around here. Usually in this kind of neighborhood you have tons of chihuahuas, but we are a little bit demographicallybelow the Chihuahua neighborhoods so we've got lots of pitbulls which probably discourages cats.

He seemed to be hanging around here, squatting in my neighboring lot tenant's being parted out truck. I fed him 1/2 a can of tuna, then didn't see him for a week. When you started hanging around 12 consistently I bought some dry cat food and started feeding him sometimes he's insistent sometimes he's indifferent.

After the above discussion I got him some of those little single serving can style. At first he seemed puzzled by the idea and then he decided that it was quite delicious.

Now that I seem to have acquired an actual pet, the small one is not interested. She says he probably has stray cat diseases. This is the child who once brought home a stray, or possible dog-napped pitbull and adopted it for several months before it wandered off again.

Last edited:
Happy Sunday!!!

We got unwanted and surprise rain last night. Twarn't in yestiddy mornin's forecast, damn their hides. Barbie got wet.

Barbie gets new oil today, and the bedroom gets paint. The truck may wait another K on its oil - we'll see.

Since I'm on a night schedule I genuinely crash out early and the small one is pretty diligent about going to sleep at a reasonable hour without supervision. I'll get a better morning nap because I laid out breakfast and snacks for her.

As usual, I end up waking up in the middle of the night so I changed the oil 1500 mi late, I aim for 5K, usually closer to 7500. Fleet just did it monthly, ignored mileage. I flipped my schedule slightly the other day and decided to try working during daylight hours to get some vitamin E and see what human beings look like in the daytime. A tow Dark Thirty by check the oil added a little and left the oil cap off. That's something you usually notice driving down the road but was the Prius engine doesn't work very hard and doesn't come on all that often and it wasn't until a couple of 3 hours later than I realized my mistake. No more than about a half a cork had splashed out so I found myself a self-service car wash and some degreaser and clean up that mess.

That, of course, led to a misfire on one of the plugs I figure some oil, degreaser and water got down in the sparkplug hole. But some kind of rapid evaporating solvent for throttle body cleaning and sprayed the crap out of the wires and that seemed to fix my problem.

These cars don't really sound like anything when they are running and you can't "hear" a misfire, but I'd had a coil pack fail on a past Prius and knew what that shudder feels like.

Didn't really need to have added that morning anyway and I should have just left well enough alone. I usually pay some penalty when I don't leave well enough alone.

All this talk about cats is giving me the sniffles...

:eek:

I'm congested myself. Probably SARS.

We had a case of Corona (the disease, not the beer) at ASU. I see a lot of Asians around there wearing masks. I don't know if they are just taking precautions or wanting to look safer to everyone else.

They do seem to have a fetish for the surgical masks.

It doesn't seem to be stopping their new virus...

Back