Trying this again. Straight guy who likes to be ogled by gay guys

SteveBrad1

Literotica Guru
I did not like my first thread. Posting again.

First off, hope it's not too boring. I read some wild stuff on here.:eek:

I wait tables at a fancy restaurant. Part-time and going to school. There's lots of gay staff. I hesitated to work there, but it worked out. Guys flirt and joke, but it's okay.

One hot summer day, I wear a mesh shirt to work. That's before I change. Co-worker whistles at me. I think *wft I'm straight!* lol

I think about it later. Get a little flattered. Hmm. So I wear the shirt again. No whistling this time. How disappointing! :(

Not to sound egotistical, but my body's pretty good.:D I swim a lot, so have the swimmer's body. Co-workers and others call me "cute." Like *you have a cute face.* Tell me to model blah blah. A few girls have declined dating me, but dating many of them is no problem. Don't like my height though (just 5' 7.5"). Some girls want the tall guy. :(

There's a locker room downstairs. Many change before working. Maybe they don't want wrinkled clothes. I change my shirt if hot before going to work.

I start changing my shirt in the locker room (instead of quickly in the back dining room). I can tell I get some looks.

O.k. I like sexy underwear. Not women's. Just men's. Thongs and g strings, and such. One day last month, I feel daring and change my pants in the locker room. Two co-workers are present (both gay). My underwear looks like this http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1ICBc...playboy-men-s-underwear-gay-underwear-M16.jpg. Except black. I notice they notice. I'm still wearing my dress shirt, so only lower butt shows.

Two weeks ago. I feel bolder, so I change in the locker room wearing a black thong. It looks exactly like this http://mensunderwearguy.com/images/guides/thongsatwork/graphic-thong-back.jpg. Three guys were present. All gay. Two changing. One chatting. It gets silent, so I know they notice. My dress shirt is slightly shorter (but not much). My ass cheeks are clearly visible though. My heart is really pounding! It's probably fifteen seconds. It feels like 15 minutes!

I'm less nervous in the dining room. I think about the guys looking and get aroused. I'm hard most of the night. One guy smiles twice during the night. Like a sly grin. I can't wait to get home to jerk off. I sort of recreate the scene in my mirror at home. I think *I do have a nice body!* lol :D I jerk off not thinking about a person. But that THREE guys maybe thought I was hot!:devil: At the same time too. Wonder if they know it's on purpose.

I am feeling bolder. I have two g strings. One is gold and one is leopard. Like this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/98/be/32/98be32c50972812f5ee6788943ec43b4.jpg. My next idea is changing with the leopard. This time with no shirt. My heart is just pounding typing this! Maybe show my whole rear. They will surely know I'm an exhibitionist. I guess!

It's weird because guys ogle you a different way. Girls ogle, but only when you're alone. Maybe a strip club too. They like context. I thought about stripping for women, but my dancing is not that great. That's leaves guys to casually ogle me everyday. It's fun so far. That's my fetish. The name of the forum. :cool::heart:

Last edited:

I wait tables at a fancy restaurant. Part-time and going to school. There's lots of gay staff. I hesitated to work there, but it worked out. Guys flirt and joke, but it's okay.

One hot summer day, I wear a mesh shirt to work. That's before I change. Co-worker whistles at me. I think *wft I'm straight!* lol

I think about it later. Get a little flattered. Hmm. So I wear the shirt again. No whistling this time. How disappointing! :(

Not to sound egotistical, but my body's pretty good.:D I swim a lot, so have the swimmer's body. Co-workers and others call me "cute." Like *you have a cute face.* Tell me to model blah blah. A few girls have declined dating me, but dating many of them is no problem. Don't like my height though (just 5' 7.5"). Some girls want the tall guy. :(

There's a locker room downstairs. Many change before working. Maybe they don't want wrinkled clothes. I change my shirt if hot before going to work.

I start changing my shirt in the locker room (instead of quickly in the back dining room). I can tell I get some looks.

O.k. I like sexy underwear. Not women's. Just men's. Thongs and g strings, and such. One day last month, I feel daring and change my pants in the locker room. Two co-workers are present (both gay). My underwear looks like this http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1ICBc...playboy-men-s-underwear-gay-underwear-M16.jpg. Except black. I notice they notice. I'm still wearing my dress shirt, so only lower butt shows.

Two weeks ago. I feel bolder, so I change in the locker room wearing a black thong. It looks exactly like this http://mensunderwearguy.com/images/guides/thongsatwork/graphic-thong-back.jpg. Three guys were present. All gay. Two changing. One chatting. It gets silent, so I know they notice. My dress shirt is slightly shorter (but not much). My ass cheeks are clearly visible though. My heart is really pounding! It's probably fifteen seconds. It feels like 15 minutes!

I'm less nervous in the dining room. I think about the guys looking and get aroused. I'm hard most of the night. One guy smiles twice during the night. Like a sly grin. I can't wait to get home to jerk off. I sort of recreate the scene in my mirror at home. I think *I do have a nice body!* lol :D I jerk off not thinking about a person. But that THREE guys maybe thought I was hot!:devil: At the same time too. Wonder if they know it's on purpose.

I am feeling bolder. I have two g strings. One is gold and one is leopard. Like this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/98/be/32/98be32c50972812f5ee6788943ec43b4.jpg. My next idea is changing with the leopard. This time with no shirt. My heart is just pounding typing this! Maybe show my whole rear. They will surely know I'm an exhibitionist. I guess!

It's weird because guys ogle you a different way. Girls ogle, but only when you're alone. Maybe a strip club too. They like context. I thought about stripping for women, but my dancing is not that great. That's leaves guys to casually ogle me everyday. It's fun so far. That's my fetish. The name of the forum. :cool::heart:

Just playing devils advocate here for a minute but what happens if one of these men you have been relentlessly teasing makes a pass at you?

I hope you are not going to cry foul, as that would be a pretty shitty thing to do.

Have fun by all means, but don't be surprised if this doesn't end well.

Just playing devils advocate here for a minute but what happens if one of these men you have been relentlessly teasing makes a pass at you?

I hope you are not going to cry foul, as that would be a pretty shitty thing to do.

Nah no problem. Couple of them got in my face. One guy straightens my tie. His face is pretty close. One guy smacked my butt with the cheese cutting board (hope he washed it). I might even make out with a couple of them. Have to admit they're kinda cute. Dunno, but I've kissed less handsome girls.

I don't think his behaviour is all that dangerous or problematic. At worst, some of his coworkers might get a little irritated. But I'd say us fags don't usually get all violent/rapey/harassey/stalkery about being cock-teased.

How soon before you start showing the front side? I'm guessing you would allow a mouth on your cock after just a bit longer!

So after all of that, a customer asks me out! It's good tho coz he's sort of a regular. He caught me checking him out before. I thought I was slick too! I Didn't think he saw me. :eek:
Going to a hockey game. I think he even played pro for a short while (not nhl tho, semi pro).
He's even cute. Very cute actually. I caught my masturbating thinking about riding his body. :devil: I feel like a slut. I want to ride him but not on the first date. I want to egg him on. Oh help me. It aint gonna be easy. Getting hot now just thinking about....gotta go!

So after all of that, a customer asks me out! It's good tho coz he's sort of a regular. He caught me checking him out before. I thought I was slick too! I Didn't think he saw me. :eek:
Going to a hockey game. I think he even played pro for a short while (not nhl tho, semi pro).
He's even cute. Very cute actually. I caught my masturbating thinking about riding his body. :devil: I feel like a slut. I want to ride him but not on the first date. I want to egg him on. Oh help me. It aint gonna be easy. Getting hot now just thinking about....gotta go!

Just go with it and tell us the details! Lol! xx

Hope you got some relief. Maybe jerking in the bathroom naked. That's what I am doing now thinking about you :D

I can relate somewhat and I have the same kind of reaction. When a guy looks at you and you can tell he's thinking all sorts of naughty thoughts, it's almost more flattering than a woman. In a sense, it's like the ultimate compliment I think.....and it can be very arousing!!!

d3b69f15593dddd17475f8784ef08e3e.jpg

O.k. not going to totally kiss and tell :D but I finally got laid.

TBH it really hurt at first. It got better later. But maybe that's because I could control the action.

I liked the idea of behind dog style but it was too much. On my back was waaaay too much. I just started riding him or being on top. Not sure if it was that or using a condom. Tbh he was too rough maybe. The condom can fall off. so I might use a shitload of lube from on???

What we did was like this pic https://68.media.tumblr.com/ca0aec85ab64204769e0b60f6d42a57d/tumblr_ngw0tvecWF1r3zkh7o1_r1_1280.jpg

That is definitely not me in the sex picture above just to be clear. But it is my favorite position right now.

I didn't think I would like the kissing that much but I did. Maybe it's because he's cute. He does pull me to him. I dunno. I like to stop the action with him in me. Just make out for like 5 minutes. I love his blond hair.

The other way is like the picture. But he lays flat. That one almost feels hotter . I love my cock just hanging in mid air.

I love being looked at. He was fondling my thighs. In both positions he grabs my butt cheeks and rubs. omg I can't even pick my favorite, like riding fast or slow or either but him grabbing my rear and us making out. The rocking in a forward and backward circle is so hot. Like the rhythm.

More than anything I like being checked out. It's like playing the girl I suppose. I am underwear shopping tomorrow. I want to take another pic where I don't shave. Then send it to him. Like have stubble but shave my hair down there. I heard it's really unpleasant growing back...like the stubble lol. But a pic where it's provocative even with no shave. Like tiny g string & totally smooth.

Like I say that pic of the sex is not us. But the proportions are really very very similar. He is bigger. I am slim coz I swim. I can't see where this is going but not romantic for sure. I don't look in his eyes kissing. That is sort of weird. Closing is O.k. Maybe that is weird. But I like the thought of cock in me. I like him in me. Seems off I dunno. But I like his cock in me even with no movement. I want to suck his cock on my knees and me grabbing his butt. I want his cock in my mouth. Like being dominated on my knees. His butt is so cute I want to kiss it. I can open my eyes doing that!

Last edited:
Been going out for awhile now. I suck at writing, so not going to post in the lit section. I like to tho post about experiences. Fun to read what others write. I'll post here. It takes to long to write a whole thing, so just a snippet.

Here is from last week....

I had just sucked Frank like 30 minutes ago. He was still hard. On his back.

What I like is making him cum first. That way, I can totally ride him and get off when I want.

We used this oil he had in his house. Funny, I know. I took some in my hand. I stroked it on his cock a few times. I even put it in his blond hairs. It's like combing hair.

One of my favorite parts is slinging my leg over his body. Not a big thing, but I love it. I grabbed his hard cock and lined it up with my ass. I love grabbing it and pushing it in my ass. I slowly push down when it first goes in. My head throws back. Eyes close. The oil feels so slippery as his cock goes deeper.

My ass is down to his balls. I rest and just enjoy the idea of a cock in my ass. I sloooowwwwllyy rise and feel more oil. Back down again. Ever so slow. Rising again. Then back down. OMG this is so slippery!

I begin to move faster. Rising up and down in the half light. My cock is hard as shit. I run my hands through my own hair. I'm going so fast that his cock comes out. "It came out.!" I can't push it back in quick enough.

Frank has a nice chest. He works out with benching and push ups. His nipples even look hard. I like feeling a woman's tit's as she's riding me. I cup Frank's two pecs in my hand. I push them forward and lean forward. Rolling around and matching the rhythm of the riding action.

A favorite is kissing and tonguing Frank. I lean over, his cock still inside. We kiss and kiss more! OMG Frank grab my ass and starts massaging.

By this time, I can't even take it. I lean back up and start pumping like crazy. I'm not a talker, but I can't help saying, "Frank, oh my god! Fuck me Frank!" He laughs and starts thrusting. "Oh Frank. Fuck meeeee!"

I grab my own cock with my oily hand and start jerking. Frank cups my hand jerking with me. It feels erotic. I push down on his lap hard. Like I want his balls in me. I stop to feel the effect as I cum. No words, but just a whispering. Like "ahhhhhh." There a whispered blowing. Like "ooooooooo." Like a whoosh.

I just lean over and fall on Frank. OMG.

Last edited:
I don't know that I find it erotic but it's flattering whenever someone finds you attractive.

I had a guy in a CD store (remember those?) flirt with me once. My wife still teases me about it.

The time that sticks out in my head was at a Y locker room shower when I was in my early 20s. It was right before they closed and we were the only ones in the locker room. I was going to the shower in my shower shoes and towel and he was leaving; he was about my age and We each had our towels around our waists and passed each other he made eye contact and smiled really big and I just nodded. Anyway, I took my shower and noticed movement out of the corner of my eye from the locker bay area. I didn't see anyone each time I turned but I swear that someone was watching me.

When I finished my shower, I headed back to my locker and took my towel off and put it on the bench after I dried off. I saw movement again out of the corner of my eye. I looked up and it was him and he was dressed in khakis and a tucked-in polo, standing there in the entry to my locker bay. He was a good-looking guy, I guess, but I wasn't interested. I reached for my towel but it slid off of the bench onto the floor. He said, "Hi," and I said it back as I faced
him, naked. He smiled and looked my body up and down. I did notice that he had an enormous erection. I finally reached for my towel and asked him how his workout was. We made small talk while he watched me get dressed.

I don't know if I'd say that I liked it but it wasn't terrible. At no time did I feel offended or threatened.

I don't know that I find it erotic but it's flattering whenever someone finds you attractive.

I had a guy in a CD store (remember those?) flirt with me once. My wife still teases me about it.

The time that sticks out in my head was at a Y locker room shower when I was in my early 20s. It was right before they closed and we were the only ones in the locker room. I was going to the shower in my shower shoes and towel and he was leaving; he was about my age and We each had our towels around our waists and passed each other he made eye contact and smiled really big and I just nodded. Anyway, I took my shower and noticed movement out of the corner of my eye from the locker bay area. I didn't see anyone each time I turned but I swear that someone was watching me.

When I finished my shower, I headed back to my locker and took my towel off and put it on the bench after I dried off. I saw movement again out of the corner of my eye. I looked up and it was him and he was dressed in khakis and a tucked-in polo, standing there in the entry to my locker bay. He was a good-looking guy, I guess, but I wasn't interested. I reached for my towel but it slid off of the bench onto the floor. He said, "Hi," and I said it back as I faced
him, naked. He smiled and looked my body up and down. I did notice that he had an enormous erection. I finally reached for my towel and asked him how his workout was. We made small talk while he watched me get dressed.

I don't know if I'd say that I liked it but it wasn't terrible. At no time did I feel offended or threatened.

I belong to a swim club. Surprisingly, I don't see much there. Same members. One time tho, a member brought a guest in. I knew the regular guy, so said hello. Got introduced to his guest friend. I could tell right away he liked me :D

Later, we were all in the locker at closing. Regular guy taking a shower. His guest friend was milling around the corner. I still had my wet trunks on. I walk by him to go to the drinking fountain. He just smiles. I walk back knowing he was checking my butt.

I got a little horny so I made an excuse to walk by again. I picked up some towels to carry to the hamper. Same thing.

By this time, I am getting into it. My cock was down (hard) so I shifted it up. I walk by again with another towel like this picture.

muscular-man-holding-towel-around-neck-h7fgf6.jpg

I said Good swim? He says Yeah. You? I say pretty good. I try to small talk like asking him if he's coming back. Just a few words and then I went back to my locker. I took off my trunks hoping he would see but he was around the corner. Never did see him after that tho.

Back